Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• not real. or not for xbox one. I tried it again, nothing.

Are you kidding me?

• Believe me buddy. Me too.

NorthStars posted: »

D@mmit I hate this!

• edited September 2016

I'm sure ECKOSOLDIER had a problem with that. You should check Telltale's tweet: twitter.com/telltalegames/status/775684215648190464

Jaygaming21 posted: »

Am I the only one who can't download it on PC? or is it just my Internet's fault?

• edited September 2016

Hey Telltale I get you're probably busy and whatnot but can you please acknowledge what's going on. Even if it's on your guys' or Microsoft's end we would like to know what exactly the issue is.

• I don't think PC users are having any problems with it. It's both Xbox consoles, as far as I know.

Am I the only one who can't download it on PC? or is it just my Internet's fault?

• edited September 2016

I mean I was able to download it but now the game can't connect at all to download it

I'm sure ECKOSOLDIER had a problem with that. You should check Telltale's tweet: twitter.com/telltalegames/status/775684215648190464

• Whatever you do dont look up playthroughs. Apparently some youtubers, especially bigz had a big spoiler right in the title.

Now I must hold everything in my power to not watch a playthrough because I want to play it myself first. Though that's impossible with the installing screen reading "The think you're looking for isn't here"

• edited September 2016

The one good thing for us Xbox users, is that we havnt played this apparently good episode yet, we still get to look forward to it while everyone else is already done and has to wait again.

• I edited my post. :)

I mean I was able to download it but now the game can't connect at all to download it

• So did i

I edited my post.

• I'm lucky right now. I'm on YouTube and there's the three dots, not giving me the title to CaptainSparklez's playthrough.

But I'm also not lucky because it's nOT OUT FOR ME YET.

Whatever you do dont look up playthroughs. Apparently some youtubers, especially bigz had a big spoiler right in the title.

• I think y'all can worry about Batman later.

MatthewPaul posted: »

Hey Telltale I get you're probably busy and whatnot but can you please acknowledge what's going on. Even if it's on your guys' or Microsoft's end we would like to know what exactly the issue is.

• edited September 2016

Yes, but most young kids are desperate.

The one good thing for us Xbox users, is that we havnt played this apparently good episode yet, we still get to look forward to it while everyone else is already done and has to wait again.

• I agree. Batman has taken over Story Mode.

I think y'all can worry about Batman later.

• edited September 2016

actually theres not alot of people complaining right now, only about 5 of us are even on here, I remember when it didnt release for mobile one day and the thread was exploding with anger. xbox being late is just really new.

Yes, but most young kids are desperate.

• I have never played a TellTale game on mobile except for only the first episode of TWDG before I got it on Xbox One.

actually theres not alot of people complaining right now, only about 5 of us are even on here, I remember when it didnt release for mobile one day and the thread was exploding with anger. xbox being late is just really new.

• Whoa, whoa. Has the release for NA PlayStation always said Sep14th? Because I don't know if I should be disappointed in myself for misreading it or at Telltale for delaying it. Pretty bummed out right now, either way.

• I'm lost. Why would? Why would Telltale release it for XBOX 360, mobile devices and PC/Mac but hasn't released for XBOX ONE yet?

I'm sure it's a server side problem, which mostly occurs with files.

• I could never play a game like this on mobile, its just not the same for me, plus controlling is weird.

I have never played a TellTale game on mobile except for only the first episode of TWDG before I got it on Xbox One.

• Pretty much the reason why I switched over to XONE.

I could never play a game like this on mobile, its just not the same for me, plus controlling is weird.

• edited September 2016

I dont think it always said that. Especially not for Xbox, it was recently changed. consoles got screwed over.

AChicken posted: »

Whoa, whoa. Has the release for NA PlayStation always said Sep14th? Because I don't know if I should be disappointed in myself for misreading it or at Telltale for delaying it. Pretty bummed out right now, either way.

• Don't forget about Playstations, too. I don't know whether it's today or tomorrow for PSN, but I have seen a few complaints about it.

I'm lost. Why would? Why would Telltale release it for XBOX 360, mobile devices and PC/Mac but hasn't released for XBOX ONE yet? I'm sure it's a server side problem, which mostly occurs with files.

• I'm on IOS and the server is unavalible for 2 hours someone help me here :(

• The link to the post that gives us release dates (I think it's on the top of the 81st page here) still says that it'll release Sepetember 13th for Xbox One. It doesn't yet say available now.

• Yesterday you said we need to be patient. Hypocrite much?

D@mmit I hate this!

• edited September 2016

I already said this. Its different when there is supposed to be an actual release today and there wasnt. My original post said be patient in till tomorrow because thats when it releases, and that the people complaining can stop because it will come out tomorrow. but xbox users got lied to when we where all expecting a release today. and there is still no news on if xbox is going to be released today, tomorrow, or later on, that is what I said I hated. Thank you very much.

Yesterday you said we need to be patient. Hypocrite much?

• Like I said earlier there is a support page and it says Xbox one will be available September 13. Well it's 7:20 pm where I am where is it? Seriously I wonder what's happening usually telltale tells us if something is wrong.

• Did anyone get the episode for iOS it says connection timed out let's try tomorrow

• TellTale remains in California, so their time would be 4:20 PM (snickers) while we're at 7:20 PM. So, yeah, we could get to play the episode at 10 at night. It's a possibility, but I'm probably gonna wait until tomorrow after school to play.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Like I said earlier there is a support page and it says Xbox one will be available September 13. Well it's 7:20 pm where I am where is it? Seriously I wonder what's happening usually telltale tells us if something is wrong.

• edited September 2016

Downloads broken, hype's broken...
    Perfect...

• hype's gone down

• edited September 2016

There's a separate thread for spoilers, y'know...

• I already played the episode on IOS like I said before but I mostly play on Xbox one and that's the only console I can record a video on that has minecraft story mode on it. It's confirmed it will come out today for Xbox (probably not till late in my time zone) well looks like I'm waking up early again before my busy day tomorrow hope the episode will be out then.

• Are telltales servers down?
    Trying to download on PC, can't. Can't download anything.
    Tried to download it on IOS...can't.

• Ive been trying to download this episode for hours.

Are telltales servers down? Trying to download on PC, can't. Can't download anything. Tried to download it on IOS...can't.

• Well i've given up hope on it releasing today and the silence from telltale is odd

• It sure is... You don't think something happened, do you?

zeke10 posted: »

Well i've given up hope on it releasing today and the silence from telltale is odd

• Me too
    To me it seems their servers are completely down. can't download noting.

zeke10 posted: »

Well i've given up hope on it releasing today and the silence from telltale is odd

• For mobile users encountering issues downloading Episodes 2-8, Telltale are aware of the issue and working towards a fix. Follow the Support Articles linked below for more info:

https://telltale.com/support/article/i-get-a-timed-out-message-when-i-try-to-download-episodes-2-8/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.