Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• I swear every time an episode for this game was released something went wrong.

For mobile users encountering issues downloading Episodes 2-8, Telltale are aware of the issue and working towards a fix. Follow the Support

• Not everything's perfect, man.

Jaygaming21 posted: »

I swear every time an episode for this game was released something went wrong.

• Probably otherwise we'd have it by now but i just wish they'd say something on it

It sure is... You don't think something happened, do you?

• edited September 2016

This is quite disapointing.

• It sure is. It's still on here:

https://telltale.com/support/article/when-will-episode-8-be-released-/

for September 13th.

This is quite disapointing.

• For the XONE that is...

It sure is. It's still on here: https://telltale.com/support/article/when-will-episode-8-be-released-/ for September 13th.

• My daughter is super bummed out she couldn't play today. Wish Telltale didn't say that it was out now for the Xbox one this morning when it wasn't. 8 year olds don't really get that a companies Marketing department is disconnected from its development department and even its publishing department.

• It isn't odd. Silence from Telltale on anything has been the norm since Emily Morganti left 5 years ago.

zeke10 posted: »

Well i've given up hope on it releasing today and the silence from telltale is odd

• Yes the servers are back up for PC. finally downloading.

• I will Livestream the Episode, and i'll back if there is a news about future series of Minecraft Story Mode, its amazing to play this game from Episode 1 to Episode 8 :')

• Anything for Xbox One? Still nothing for me.

• Really? I tried it for Xbox One, but I'm still getting the error page.

Jaygaming21 posted: »

Yes the servers are back up for PC. finally downloading.

• Nope sadly....

Anything for Xbox One? Still nothing for me.

• Seems like I'm going to have to wait til tomorrow for something.

Very disappointed through all this, in all honesty.

Nope sadly....

• Yeah almost 10pm where i am and nothing

Anything for Xbox One? Still nothing for me.

• Telltale operates in the Pacific Timezone.

zeke10 posted: »

Yeah almost 10pm where i am and nothing

• edited September 2016

we might aswell play it tomorrow, id rather play it when its not late and Im not tired. Im very disappointed aswell, xbox one had a winning streak with coming out first with the episodes, but they stopped on the last one and telltale said nothing -_-

Seems like I'm going to have to wait til tomorrow for something. Very disappointed through all this, in all honesty.

• Just a question of curiosity: why did PS versions get delayed?

• Yep. It'd be 7 where they are.

Telltale operates in the Pacific Timezone.

• Well, as much fun as it was hanging out with you all while we waited and waited, I must head off to bed.

Hopes for the episode tomorrow!

• because they need to recode it slightly for PS3 thats my best guess though i will ask if they really need a whole nother day?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Just a question of curiosity: why did PS versions get delayed?

• All waiting and no Ep8 make zeke10 a dull boy

• Actually Who all are still waiting for Episode 8???

• Maybe they should have held off another week so that all the versions would launch together? At least the ones they said were going to launch today.

• They should have waited until the 20th. All of these release problems are unacceptable. I hope nothing happens to the Playstation versions. Still waiting for that....

• This is probably a dumb question, but which release region does Australia come under? Will we get it on the 16th with EU?

• edited September 2016

It's amazing how a lot of people can't play the episode (even going on Twitter to complain) and yet neither Telltale or Microsoft have acknowledge what's going on. Maybe it was technical issues, polishing, maybe someone at TT or MS screwed something up - we don't know until someone from either company gives us an official response. It's 9pm (PST) and we STILL don't have any sort of info from them. I don't know what's going on over there Telltale but please SAY something. Tell us what's up.

• I think what's more upsetting is that we haven't gotten anything from either TT or MS. I would like to know why I'm not getting something on a day they said I was gonna get it. Even if it was delayed at the very last second it's better than this silence we're getting.

Seems like I'm going to have to wait til tomorrow for something. Very disappointed through all this, in all honesty.

• i complained about it .. HOW U CAN SAY U WILL RELEASE THE EPISODE ON 13TH WHEN U CANT DO THAT ...i see so many gameplays with episode 8 . blaaaaaaaaaaaah

• What does the playstation network "NA" mean? does it mean other countries besides the U.S?

• North America.

What does the playstation network "NA" mean? does it mean other countries besides the U.S?

• When does it come out for other countries?

North America.

• Just a heads up for everyone, the When will Episode 8 be released? support centre article has been updated and Xbox One is now listed as "Coming Soon". I have updated the dates in the OP and if there are any updates for the release date i will add them.

• "Soon" My favorite word/s

OzzyUK posted: »

Just a heads up for everyone, the When will Episode 8 be released? support centre article has been updated and Xbox One is now listed as "Co

• Anyone think it'll be out by the time I get home from school? It's 7:20 am right now and I usually get home about quarter to 4... Kinda annoying how they relied on it uploading the same day. They could've just uploaded it earlier then just enabled it on the day for instant access...

• My fingers are crossed it will be released when I come home from school

• edited September 2016

If you avoided spoilers for so long, then I shall ruin your fun. Spoilers: cool references! That's all you get, folks. :P

• edited September 2016

Insert Darth Vader NOOOO! Sound clip

Lazy_DC posted: »

If you avoided spoilers for so long, then I shall ruin your fun. Spoilers: cool references! That's all you get, folks. :P

• telltale , telltate for 2nd time u make that for EU PS4 players..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.