Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Hey, at least you didn't state who, how, where, when, and all the specifics. Please dont-- I've been spoiled two things. One about the deaths and another about the trailer.

Lazy_DC posted: »

If you avoided spoilers for so long, then I shall ruin your fun. Spoilers: cool references! That's all you get, folks. :P

• I hope it's there for when I get home from school.

• Playstation players: after you play your version of it today, let me know of any problems-- I'd just like to see if there's anything in common with the other problems.

• I checked the Xbox Store for Episode 8, but it wasn't there. This morning I went to check the Xbox Store again and it still wasn't there. Where is it? :(

• sighs and another thing about the ending

I've got to stop snooping around.

Hey, at least you didn't state who, how, where, when, and all the specifics. Please dont-- I've been spoiled two things. One about the deaths and another about the trailer.

• Officially logging off until after school (3:00 EST, 12:00 PST).

CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Telltale changed the release date on their support centre article from the 13th to "Coming soon" so there is currently no known release date for the Xbox One version, keep an eye on that page for any updates or look in the OP of this thread for any news.

JrsTV12 posted: »

I checked the Xbox Store for Episode 8, but it wasn't there. This morning I went to check the Xbox Store again and it still wasn't there. Where is it?

• If you come into these forums at all without playing the episode, you're going to get spoiled about something no matter how careful you are. Best thing to do is stay away from here until you play it.

sighs and another thing about the ending I've got to stop snooping around.

• Filthy Telltale Liars
    thats the last time i bought a telltale game

i was hyped up for ep 8 on xbox one but not anymore

i wish i could refund the game rn

• Crap, Livestream frames down without logical reason, i will watch and remember this Forum, always :')

Bye :D

• It's not telltale it's mostly Microsoft telltale has everything ready even the Download screen it's just not on Microsofts store telltale did not know there must be something wrong with Microsofts store.

TurtleGod posted: »

Filthy Telltale Liars thats the last time i bought a telltale game i was hyped up for ep 8 on xbox one but not anymore i wish i could refund the game rn

• Except you kinda have to come to this forum to find out if its out yet since their marketing and social media accounts said it was out yesterday morning.

If you come into these forums at all without playing the episode, you're going to get spoiled about something no matter how careful you are. Best thing to do is stay away from here until you play it.

• They haven't done a followup season to anything except for the Walking Dead since Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse some 7 years ago. I doubt a season 2 will happen.

• Does anyone think it'll be out before 8:30am for North America Ps4 CT?

• So is the Xbox one version of minecraft story mode episode 8 still coming this week?

• "Coming soon" might mean this week, but there's no way to know for sure.

So is the Xbox one version of minecraft story mode episode 8 still coming this week?

• I contacted the MS support, they promised me to give any useful info possibly today but don't expect that much from them

• Seriously? I understand if the delay was for xb360 but xb1? Really ttg? Now i'm okay that batman is delayed for mobile

• wow.. hoping it comes out today.

• theres no reason why it has to be any longer than today, how hard is it for microsoft to update their store?

So is the Xbox one version of minecraft story mode episode 8 still coming this week?

• You said it, bro. I'm scroll through while in the middle of class and HOLY crap.

Unbelievable.

NorthStars posted: »

wow.. hoping it comes out today.

• Also-- I tweeted Eric Stirpe about it. (I can't make any screenshots because I'm on mobile right now.)
    He said he's heard of the vendor issues and hopes it resolves soon.
    "soon"
    There's that dreaded word from TellTale's vocabulary that had about an equal meaning as "useful" does to PAMA.

• I Finish Episode 8,It Was Fun And Nice Ending !

• edited September 2016

What time is it in the USA?

• Here is 9:25, but it hasn't released yet

What time is it in the USA?

• Also-- I tweeted Eric Stirpe about it. (I can't make any screenshots because I'm on mobile right now.) He said he's heard of the vendor iss

• edited September 2016

I'll be checking my xbox every so often to see if its released so Ill tell you, but screw it if its not out today, totally unfair at this point, everyone has it and even mobile was set as a priority first,its like xbox one shaming :/

You said it, bro. I'm scroll through while in the middle of class and HOLY crap. Unbelievable.

• Wow, pretty much another half day waiting down the drain. meh

• I am in USA, it is 10:34

Here is 9:25, but it hasn't released yet

• Everyone is complaining how the episode is not out for some platforms, but I'm here just waiting to get a new PC so I can play it.

• atleast they know the problem

TurtleGod posted: »

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/776048964537692162

• Ok, and the release date of PS3 was supossed to be today.

Why telltale, why?

I am in USA, it is 10:34

• Can't wait to get it on Xbox ONE

• me to

DFKKiLLeR posted: »

Can't wait to get it on Xbox ONE

• This is absolutely ridiculous....

• Anybody who downloaded episode 8 on android

• Please. Don't delay it for more days...please please microsoft

• please no :(

Please. Don't delay it for more days...please please microsoft

• has microsoft done anything yet? I didnt think it would take so long to fix it.

• something deeper than a normal technical issue is goin on in the background. Deep silence from Telltale, deep silence from Sony, deep silence from MS. smells badly

has microsoft done anything yet? I didnt think it would take so long to fix it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.