Can Telltale fix this bug in episode 8?

This happened at the beginning of the episode finale

It kinda made me feel like I didn't want to play the episode like this, I hope it gets patched or something on the ps4, other people are playing their characters normally on different systems.

Comments

• edited September 2016

Sorry if the photo is not showing. Its supposed to be a pic of my black haired Female Jesse but for some reason has grey parts of the female Jesse (like its still a grey model before being finished) and has skin and brown hair of the Male Jesse. Ruined the moment a bit. :(

• I noticed a bug where I was wearing Ellegard's armour even though I chose a different set.

• Can you post the link here & I'll fix the image, please?

Sorry if the photo is not showing. Its supposed to be a pic of my black haired Female Jesse but for some reason has grey parts of the female

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.