Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

1676869707173»

Comments

• Aaargh it's a story only game so theres literally nothing to do once it's finished, so you either have to start a new save or leave it...

• @mohmar2010 XD XD XD

mohmar2010 posted: »

It's still in the 13th of September Not 13th the Friday LOL XD

• Bye, until Season 2

Alright, this is probably one of my last comments until more Story Mode, as I am here just for Minecraft, bye people.

• Me too

Please add a few more Episodes, Telltale. You could make MORE money!

I don't want it to be over

• There could possibly be a Season 2

vickytonner posted: »

So i guess thats it storymode is over for now but what do we do that storymode is over do we just sit and wait for news or get on with or lives

• Alright guys, bye. For now

• I keep the game, but i will not leave this forum

• If there's no Season 2 I will cry forever.

I don't want it to be over

• I think the Eversource crown was made by the Old Builders and the Old Builders said that they were terrifed of Cassie and it was different since she left. So I think Cassie is an Old Builder and maybe Isa.

• edited September 2016

Thread: Episode 8 Available for Android on Fire Tablet?

All the news says Episode 8 is available for Android, but on my Fire tablet under Episodes, it still says Coming Soon, so I can't download it... is anyone else able to download and play episode 8 on an Android or Fire tablet?

• Well first off, Android has been out for a week, so don't include Android in the sentence. Only say Fire Tablet. And if the game is still not out, contact Telltale support https://telltale.com/support/minecraft/

LetsRock posted: »

Thread: Episode 8 Available for Android on Fire Tablet? All the news says Episode 8 is available for Android, but on my Fire tablet und

• goodbye i was only here for minecraft :c but its over

• Well... I'll be gone until Marvel... hopefully MCSM gets a second season, because they left the ending quite open to more stories!

• edited September 2016

thats how I felt lol, but its not over, I can see a s2 already.

Aaargh it's a story only game so theres literally nothing to do once it's finished, so you either have to start a new save or leave it...

• HYPED FOR SEASON 2

• Most likely in a year or two.

JimMate789 posted: »

HYPED FOR SEASON 2

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Creeper1846 posted: »

Most likely in a year or two.

• Telltale, plz don't tell us this is the last and final Episode that ends this game forever, you had more episodes for TWD, why not for MCSM?

• I know I'm kind of being an asshole when I say this, but it gets a tad bit annoying when people continue to comment on this thread long after the episode has been released. People need to remember that this is a WAITING thread, not a post-game discussion thread. There are plenty of other threads on the site to discuss those things, just please don't discuss it here.

• edited September 2016

But they've had less for Tales from the Borderlands and The Wolf Among Us, and those were fantastic games too. You have to admit we're REALLY lucky to have had 8 episodes, as well as gotten hints for a season 2 already.

Telltale, plz don't tell us this is the last and final Episode that ends this game forever, you had more episodes for TWD, why not for MCSM?

• Uhmm MC Sm is the most easiest game for them to make. Not like TWAU, or Tales.

QueenMaddy posted: »

But they've had less for Tales from the Borderlands and The Wolf Among Us, and those were fantastic games too. You have to admit we're REALLY lucky to have had 8 episodes, as well as gotten hints for a season 2 already.

• Well for me I thought TWAU was pretty easy. The puzzles in MCSM were a good challenge.

Uhmm MC Sm is the most easiest game for them to make. Not like TWAU, or Tales.

• Me too, like stampy said in episode 6,

Bieeee!

goodbye i was only here for minecraft :c but its over

• I know

QueenMaddy posted: »

• The Puzzle in MCSM was a good challenge? Beg of pardon... But no. Give me one good puzzle that you didn't guess the first time you saw it.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Well for me I thought TWAU was pretty easy. The puzzles in MCSM were a good challenge.

• The one with the maze.

captainivy1 posted: »

The Puzzle in MCSM was a good challenge? Beg of pardon... But no. Give me one good puzzle that you didn't guess the first time you saw it.

• I just watched the competition. Congrats for the win! Also, if you don't know, you were most people's favourite! Congratulations again!

Yep, my first time! And I'm sure I will have fun. Thanks!

• We are safe, don't worry. The episodes title ends in a question mark which means: A Journeys End, Or Is It?

Telltale, plz don't tell us this is the last and final Episode that ends this game forever, you had more episodes for TWD, why not for MCSM?

• I really hope they decide a new MC:SM Season.

Rsm123 posted: »

We are safe, don't worry. The episodes title ends in a question mark which means: A Journeys End, Or Is It?

• Bye guys see you (hopefully) next season!!!! :)

• HI! Thanks :)
    And, sorry I'm so late. I've been incredibly busy, partly because constructing a magma cube, shipping it to CA, going to MINECON, ect. left no time for schoolwork, and thus I'm many weeks behind on homework.
    I was so happy to be picked as a finalist, and it was quite humbling how many people liked my costume. As I left MINECON, after the closing ceremony with my costume, hardly anyone else was still lingering around... yet everyone there took pictures with me, even a few youtubers! And a couple kids asked for my autograph! The Hypixel team cheered me on as if I were a hero... Very humbling. I put so much time and effort into my costume, but so did so many other kids who didn't win, or even get picked as a finalist. I am very grateful.
    Also, I just wanted to let you know, I made a youtube channel to answer questions about me and my costume! I would appreciate it very much if you could take a minute to check it out :)

Illum_mem posted: »

I just watched the competition. Congrats for the win! Also, if you don't know, you were most people's favourite! Congratulations again!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.