Disappointed in the ending...

2»

Comments

• ^True.

That makes no sense. They deliberately ignored Jetra/Lukesse because that was never their original idea. This is my problem with shippers. They expect it to be canon and get mad when it isn't.

• edited September 2016

Entirely aside from my overall point. As I stated previously I don't really care all that much if there's a romance between them or not. I simply used that as a small example to emphasize my overall point which was this episode was a whole lot of nothing new, lacking in surprise, excitement, and following almost the exact same plot as the previous 3 episodes. I didn't hate it. I liked it. I just didn't love it. Try not to confuse me with one of those hardcore "shippers." I've never been one to ask for/care much about romance in Telltale Games. Not complaining about no Jetra: I'm just a little disappointed(in the episode overall). I was expecting a little something more.

You do realise it will never be taken to the next level and once again the forums will complain.

• TO MANY WORDS!!

• I aslo was disappointed with the season finale it was nt as great as that of game of thrones, TFBL or TWAU, I enjoyed the previous episodes such as 5,6 and 7

• Too*

And that's why you should probably read more words. :P

TO MANY WORDS!!

• Omg, TWAU. </3 Where is season 2?! Someone at telltale, please!!!

That ending though, I NEED ANSWERS.

Theories don't work anymore... I need to know

SPOILER ALERT

if that was actually Nerissa or Faith?!

Areesty015 posted: »

I aslo was disappointed with the season finale it was nt as great as that of game of thrones, TFBL or TWAU, I enjoyed the previous episodes such as 5,6 and 7

• Actually, it could've been a toast. To many words! :)

Ryanoo posted: »

Too* And that's why you should probably read more words. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.