Episode 2 Not Downloading for the Disc

I am trying to download Episode 2 but for some reason it won't install. I have the Season Pass Disc so this shouldn't be a problem but for some reason it's not installing. I know this has worked for a friend who has the game downloaded, so why has it not for the disc? Is there a waiting limit until it is available to those with the disc? And please don't give me the whole, check the community help thread because that has only one answer and has nothing to do with what is wrong. I am using a PS4 if that helps. If I have to wait then I'll wait but it would be helpful if there was a clear answer and not one that will avoid the question altogether.

Comments

• I have the same problem with Xbox one version

• Me too me and really I'm sick of it. We have already waited this long for episode 2 and loyal season pass buyers aren't getting it? BS!!!!!! I downloaded mine Fromm the playstation store but am having same issue.

• This is brutal they aren't even a solution for or anything they just keep closing the chats tht talk about and tell u to go to the support and they don't even answer

Me too me and really I'm sick of it. We have already waited this long for episode 2 and loyal season pass buyers aren't getting it? BS!!!!!! I downloaded mine Fromm the playstation store but am having same issue.

• I'm having the same problem. My screen says season pass purchased, but when I click on the download link, it says it is $4.99 to download episode 2. I have it on Xbox One. I know the disc is the season pass, just not understanding why it won't let you download the episode for free like the disc promised. Hopefully it will be fixed today. This isn't encouraging for future episodes!

• I have season pass on ps4 n it says episode 2 coming soon. How do I get episode 2 to download

• Thts thts the same problem I am having they aren't even telling us what the problem is I had the same problem when wolf among us originally came out on the 360 but I had bought the season pass on the marketplace for tht but they told us right away about tht one they are just ingoring this

I'm having the same problem. My screen says season pass purchased, but when I click on the download link, it says it is $4.99 to download ep

• Thts thts the same problem I am having they aren't even telling us what the problem is I had the same problem when wolf among us originally came out on the 360 but I had bought the season pass on the marketplace for tht but they told us right away about tht one they are just ingoring this

I'm having the same problem. My screen says season pass purchased, but when I click on the download link, it says it is $4.99 to download ep

• How long did it take for them to fix that problem? Do you remember? Just trying to get an idea how long it may take before we will actually be able to play episode 2 on disc for free like we were promised!

pauf98 posted: »

Thts thts the same problem I am having they aren't even telling us what the problem is I had the same problem when wolf among us originally

• good thing im getting this on the weekend, hopefully its fixed by then otherwise ill just watch youtube vids on this, theres no excuse for this type of stuff to be happening

• Guys I'm assuming you'll have to wait until it's available on your respective console online store. The PSN and xboxlive stores probably haven't updated in your timezone. Having the disk means nothing you'll still have to wait until the stores update.

• It trying to charge u so it's out in the marketplace

MosesARose posted: »

Guys I'm assuming you'll have to wait until it's available on your respective console online store. The PSN and xboxlive stores probably hav

• This is the same thing that happen to wolf among us. I'm sure you just have to wait a bit longer. There are still people on the xbox who can't play it and others who can. It's because of the timezone differences.

pauf98 posted: »

It trying to charge u so it's out in the marketplace

• It it happened to me with wolf among us but am sure it was to do with a confusion with telltale and Xbox

MosesARose posted: »

This is the same thing that happen to wolf among us. I'm sure you just have to wait a bit longer. There are still people on the xbox who can't play it and others who can. It's because of the timezone differences.

• Looks like it's up now. Just started the game again and Episode 2 was allowed for download and it is now accessible. Guess that means it just took time. Strange though it took a long time for the disc when the download one was up in the morning. Don't know if it's the same for you guys might want to check it out.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.