Is the Vicki Choice Carrying over into Episode 2 for you guys?

edited September 2016 in Game Support

In episode one, I helped out Vicki at the end. However, when I meet her again in Episode Two, her dialogue implies that I helped out Gordon. I know choices don't always matter in these games, but I know I gave her the evidence at the end of episode one.

Comments

• This thread was not asking for technical assistance but rather for feedback, so I have moved this thread out of Support and reopened it.

• Thanks. I don't want to send in a bug report if it's not a bug. So I just want to see if anybody else noticed anything weird. That's why I asked if it was glitched.

This thread was not asking for technical assistance but rather for feedback, so I have moved this thread out of Support and reopened it.

• That has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked.

• edited September 2016

[removed]

• That's irrelevant, but thank you for sharing. Got anything to say about my Vicki Vale issue?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2016

This thread is not for reporting technical issues; this thread is just meant for the user who posted it to ask if anyone else encountered the symptoms he described in his first post; I updated the title to clarify this.

If you are having issues with your game, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

• ...on second thought, the original poster of this thread has requested I move this back to Support once more since people are not discussing his particular issue. So, I will follow through with their request.

This thread is not for reporting technical issues; this thread is just meant for the user who posted it to ask if anyone else encountered th

This discussion has been closed.