Do you think Jetra or Lukesse should be explored in Season 2? (If there is!)

Do you think that Telltale should include these subjects in a possible season 2?

Discuss it here!

Comments

• I would like to have a season 2 but romance? Idk.

• There were some scenes with Jesse and Petra

• if so, it wouldnt exactly be a 12-rated game anymore.

• Maybe?
    I do shipp these, but I really think that TTG woudn't make them real.
    Well, they did Harvor real, why not make these real then?

• Look at every Disney movie. Don't they usually have kissing?

if so, it wouldnt exactly be a 12-rated game anymore.

• If it's done so in a way that is natural and organic to the story, then maybe I guess.

However, I dislike this new trend of people wanting romance in Telltale games just because. If it's fitting to the story, then sure - go ahead. However, I don't want characters getting together just because of cheap fan service.

• Yeah that wouldn't be smart. The romance will just waist time in the episodes, instead of ADVENTURE it is Romeo and Juliet no thanks, if that happens. NO SEASON 2. Jk I still want season 2 no matter what happens, just make Jesse is still the main charechter

If it's done so in a way that is natural and organic to the story, then maybe I guess. However, I dislike this new trend of people wantin

• edited September 2016

thats true, but there isnt that much flirting in them is there, or if there was, its not so real.

kmatie posted: »

Look at every Disney movie. Don't they usually have kissing?

• Sure, but isn't mouth to mouth a little more 'mature' than some minor flirting?

thats true, but there isnt that much flirting in them is there, or if there was, its not so real.

• +1, we have lots of ''shippers'' in Google+. And btw, sorry for that post,can ya please delete it? And also I ''learnt'' how to spell well

If it's done so in a way that is natural and organic to the story, then maybe I guess. However, I dislike this new trend of people wantin

• I think we have enough Jetra and Lukesse for now.

• meh

Sure, but isn't mouth to mouth a little more 'mature' than some minor flirting?

• However, to be honest, I really like them in Season 2 if Telltale is going to make one.

JimMate789 posted: »

I think we have enough Jetra and Lukesse for now.

• hmmmm

JimMate789 posted: »

However, to be honest, I really like them in Season 2 if Telltale is going to make one.

• YES. YES PLEASE YES.

• I guess not that many people noticed the friction there but I know that I did. There definitely seems to be a spark between the two, and, they'd make a really qt couple.

At the same time I don't really care if they do or don't have a romance between the two. It'd definitely spice up the story a bit. The only thing I care about is having a deeper plot and some interesting story developments. The first 4 episodes of this game were absolutely awesome, and I hope they will bring it back to that level of awesome with the next season. The "Adventure Pass" seemed kind of dull after the first couple of episodes.

• I totally agree with all of that!

Ryanoo posted: »

I guess not that many people noticed the friction there but I know that I did. There definitely seems to be a spark between the two, and, th

• Probably

Sure, but isn't mouth to mouth a little more 'mature' than some minor flirting?

• Maybe you're right!

Ryanoo posted: »

I guess not that many people noticed the friction there but I know that I did. There definitely seems to be a spark between the two, and, th

• YES!!!!!! WE HAVE TO BE POSITIVE, THERE IS GOING TO BE SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION, DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.