MineCon 2016 - Minecraft: Story Mode Panel Thread

2»

Comments

• no plans as of right now or officially no season 2?

TL;DW There are no plans for a season two.

• yeah... :(

NorthStars posted: »

no plans as of right now or officially no season 2?

• Start Darth Vader 'NOOO' voice

• You asked for it.

Start Darth Vader 'NOOO' voice

• lol XDDDD

JimMate789 posted: »

You asked for it.

• Ikr (I know, right?)

lol XDDDD

• No plans of season two FOR NOW
    Maybe in 1, 2 or 3 years MCSM come back :) I hope so
    Is too soon for asking for a season 2

yeah...

• Just found out this:

stirpicus posted: »

That's funny, I don't remember anyone asking about what happened in episode 8. There was a lot of conversation about the making of episode

• Hopefully a release date for the ps vita version of minecraft story mode

• I would like to know if there'll be additional skins based on the Adventure Pass and if anyone on Jesse's team has a crush on them.

• Stacie was originally going to die? Interesting. I wish they decided to keep that in, not because I hate Stacie, but it would have definitely made things more alarming.

Just found out this:

• Just because they said they don't have plans for a Season 2, doesn't mean there will never be a Season 2. There may be a Season 2. They need to have the time to plan it. It took them almost a year to make 8 Episodes, so be patient if MC:SM does have a second Season.

• Yeah you're right... Is too soon, maybe in one year, or two, or 3... Idk
    THERE WILL BE A SEASON TWO

JimMate789 posted: »

Just because they said they don't have plans for a Season 2, doesn't mean there will never be a Season 2. There may be a Season 2. They need

• hmmmm.... now what.

• Idk

NorthStars posted: »

hmmmm.... now what.

• I REALLY wanted a crowd play, I even played through only half of episode eight so I could see the rest at MINECON, but no crowd plays were anywhere were to be found! :(

No crowd play?

• One kid asked about Soren's books. The creators (sorry, I forgot the telltale people's names) said that, while they had not planned for Soren to come back, they really liked him as a character and wanted to show he was still "there" in the MCSM universe.

Nice! Care to give a summary of the Q&A?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.