why is telltale releasing a brand new disc for Minecraft: story mode?

Comments

• So they can release all the episodes (1-8) on a single disc, it also doesn't require people to download any episodes If they don't have internet access.

• But Why releasing the disc version with Episode 1 & Season Pass in the First Place?

OzzyUK posted: »

So they can release all the episodes (1-8) on a single disc, it also doesn't require people to download any episodes If they don't have internet access.

• Also the people who payed more for the dlc AND the first 5 episodes its unfair

• The new cover art is something to kill for though. I'll be getting it regardless if it's the same game.

• There's my dilemma haha. I'm a sucker for a disc that has all eps on it. I'll probably end up getting it even though I know it's stupid spending.

The new cover art is something to kill for though. I'll be getting it regardless if it's the same game.

• And once again Jesse has that horrible lipstick. What's up with that?

• And Lukas is missing for some reason.

Come on Telltale, whats going on?

Pipas posted: »

And once again Jesse has that horrible lipstick. What's up with that?

• edited September 2016

Alright. Cool. I don't see the issue since its been almost a year since the original disc, and its not like people who already bought the disc need too. The adventure pass is like 15 bucks. Who cares.

• For those who have internet access and wanted the game early.

GSSalvador posted: »

But Why releasing the disc version with Episode 1 & Season Pass in the First Place?

• Thirty dollars?

Christ.

It's a decent game, but in my honest opinion, it's in no way worth thirty dollars.

• I love that box art I just want to buy that and switch it with my season pass disc. On side the picture is showing it shows female Jessie on the front I bet if you flip it over it will show male Jessie instead like the original disc. I also had a feeling they would do this because some kids might get confused as too why they have to buy extra episodes after they bought the original disc. I'm also surprised it's only $30 if you combine episodes 1-8 it's actually $40 so that's a better deal!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Considering all episodes would cost $39.92 separately i would say $29.99 was a pretty good price.

Thirty dollars? Christ. It's a decent game, but in my honest opinion, it's in no way worth thirty dollars.

• edited October 2016

They could've just buy it digitaly...

prink34320 posted: »

For those who have internet access and wanted the game early.

• The people who bought it seperatly for 40 dollars should get a refund -_- jk

• Yup. It's horrible, but at least it's representing Female Jesse, which most of the art doesn't show.

Pipas posted: »

And once again Jesse has that horrible lipstick. What's up with that?

• This is what I'm getting for pc lol. I don't have PC edition. XD

• Some people prefer to buy a physical copy.

GSSalvador posted: »

They could've just buy it digitaly...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.