Is MCSM REALLY over?

2»

Comments

• OF COURSE WILL BE A SEASON 2

• Ellegaard/Magnus were not in any of the portal episodes probably because TellTale did not want to have to do the same dialogue with both characters...(maybe)

• Wait...
    Playing as Lukas sounds wonderful!

Lazy_DC posted: »

Minecraft story mode has a few keywords around. One of them is "Story mode" and Lukas' "book", in which told Jesse's and co's journey. If th

• Depends on what you did, he'll react on certain dialogue choices or objects. I mean, if we control Lukas and we click on a pig, he could say something like this: "I wonder how is Jesse coping with them? They all look like Reuben in a way." or "Jesse would hate to see them. They remind him/her of Reuben."

Wait... Playing as Lukas sounds wonderful!

• Yes, it's over. They are not going to make an "episode 9" or another DLC for season one.

If there's going to be more Minecraft: Story Mode (Which there probably will be) it will be a second season. But it won't be until at least 2017.

Don't get me wrong, I love MC:SM, but I think they should focus on other games at the moment, after all, we just got 8 episodes, which is a lot.

A season 2 is likely, but it won't happen anytime soon.

But I would like to see Telltale start doing more family-freindly games again.

• I hope there's a season 2. ;--;

• edited November 2016

And there probably will be... Just not in a while.

I hope there's a season 2. ;--;

• Yeah

until Season 2......

• Hopefully.

Acheive250 posted: »

And there probably will be... Just not in a while.

• MCSM might come back because it leaves us on a cliff hanger but it also might just be trying to say that they are the order of the stone as and that there will always be villains to try and stop them so I don't think the story will go on.

P.S have you seen this look E=MC squared it also means E=Minecraft squared

Sign in to comment in this discussion.