How old are the old builders?

Guys, I don't know how old the old builder are, But.. I think that there like 500 years old, Or something, Ivor said "There even older then the order of the stone!"

Comments

• I guess you could say they're...

Old.

• lol

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I guess you could say they're... Old.

• I would think that the old builders are old to Jesse's world, but not to the builders' world(s?). What I mean is, whatever portal the builders came from, their time is different than Jesse's time.

• I'm sure they're like..... 100 years old.

• Well they are called old builders

• well we could assume that they are very old however we also have to look at Cassie who looks really young and they expalined that she was an old builder so it might be that all the portal hopping could have affected their age

• I don't think that Cassie is an old builder,

well we could assume that they are very old however we also have to look at Cassie who looks really young and they expalined that she was an old builder so it might be that all the portal hopping could have affected their age

• But Hadrian mentions her.

I don't think that Cassie is an old builder,

• She is nosy, as we have noticed during the sixth episode. Perhaps she was initially part of a team that were in the games, but because of her annoying behaviour, Hadrian tricked her into being stuck in another world.

JimMate789 posted: »

But Hadrian mentions her.

• They are older, even older than Order Of Stone. Yet Harper is still courted by Ivor, and her former friends can still move decently, so around... 55-70?

Fun fact : some people get white hair even before they hit their 50s.

• Maybe. but i think that Cassie is just a traveler of worlds.

Lazy_DC posted: »

She is nosy, as we have noticed during the sixth episode. Perhaps she was initially part of a team that were in the games, but because of her annoying behaviour, Hadrian tricked her into being stuck in another world.

• Great fun fact

Lazy_DC posted: »

They are older, even older than Order Of Stone. Yet Harper is still courted by Ivor, and her former friends can still move decently, so around... 55-70? Fun fact : some people get white hair even before they hit their 50s.

• Look on the bright side! You don't need to dye your hair in white and you can pretend to be a brooding elf.

Great fun fact

Sign in to comment in this discussion.