There's gonna be a second season? Was MCSM's end?

I think there should be a segunta season, even why were many things unanswered ... what you guys think?

Comments

• I think we want to have a Season 2. I would like to continue the adventures of the New Order. I also wanted to see Soren too. This game really deserves one. Besides, Telltale is going to make more money if they make it.

• Could be awesome, if TellTale capitalized on the potentially mysterious atmosphere they had going in the earliest trailer and demonstration... that'd be fun to see, I think. :)

• There's only one thing left unanswered after Minecraft, and that's where Ivor went off to, and frankly, I have the answer, "Adventure." Considering how the Adventure Pass was essentially Season 2, I don't think we need one, but if there was to be one, it shouldn't happen for a long time, as Telltale has a lot of other games already in production that deserve attention.

• They missed their chance to answer everything, I think these things will forever remain unknown.

• edited November 2016

I'm sure it would take a very long time to make a Season if Telltale has to work on 100 more games. That's the problem.

There's only one thing left unanswered after Minecraft, and that's where Ivor went off to, and frankly, I have the answer, "Adventure." Cons

• Working on multiple games at once does not slow down production time or decrease the quality of their games.

JimMate789 posted: »

I'm sure it would take a very long time to make a Season if Telltale has to work on 100 more games. That's the problem.

• I think not. Because if they really want to do this, they have a lot of people, and if this is the problem, they have a lot of money to hire a good staff ...

Acheive250 posted: »

Working on multiple games at once does not slow down production time or decrease the quality of their games.

• yes, unfortunately...

Super1710 posted: »

They missed their chance to answer everything, I think these things will forever remain unknown.

• I honestly felt like MCSM was wrapped up rather nicely with a neat little bow on top. We were surprised by getting an extra 3 episodes with the adventure pass, and things seemed rather final by the last scene.

I would like to see more though, especially of them just being heroes and hanging out. Axel and Olivia (I guess...) didn't get enough screentime in the end, I wanna say goodbye.

• Lol pls no, no need to waste more time on this

• With season 2 announced now I wonder if these questions will be answered.

yes, unfortunately...

• I hope so, we need to know why were soren's books everywhere we went

Super1710 posted: »

With season 2 announced now I wonder if these questions will be answered.

• They already "wasted time " so deal with it
    and will spend much more time

Journey95 posted: »

Lol pls no, no need to waste more time on this

• Segunta season is happening. Cheer up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.