It's there any episode 9 in the series

Is telltale going to release episode 9 of mcsm

Comments

• Nothing has been announced, and I am very highly doubtful they will go past Episode 8. Most Seasons only get five or six episodes, so the fact that Minecraft got three extra episodes is already notable. It may or may not get a Season 2 someday, but in terms of DLC for Season 1, Telltale will probably stop at Episode 8. Doing several episodes in one Season would probably get confusing for people.

• nothing build can stand for ever

• Hopefully a second season, if that's what you mean. We haven't heard anything yet, but fingers crossed.

• Toes too!

Hopefully a second season, if that's what you mean. We haven't heard anything yet, but fingers crossed.

• edited November 2016

No, there will not be an episode 9.

But a season 2 is very likely, just not anytime soon.

• I doubt an episode 9 since its their first game to have 8 episodes but maybe a season 2

• I was hoping someone would say that :)

Lazy_DC posted: »

Toes too!

• edited November 2016

Fingers? There are no fingers in Minecraft...

Hopefully a second season, if that's what you mean. We haven't heard anything yet, but fingers crossed.

• I don't wanna episode 9
    I WANNA SEASON 2

• I don't get it.

Acheive250 posted: »

No, there will not be an episode 9. But a season 2 is very likely, just not anytime soon.

• Yes. Not only do I want Episode 9. I want Season 2. Telltale never said no. Maybe they just haven't decided yet. Another thing is that it's going to take more months for more episodes, so be patient.

• ... Don't get what?

Episode nine will not happen. But a season two is very likey, but it's going to take a while, 6 months, maybe a year at least

JimMate789 posted: »

I don't get it.

• No, there never will be an Episode 9. If there was to be more Minecraft, it will be in the form of Season 2, from which, it will start again as Episode 1.

yet

• edited November 2016

ok, I thought it would still count as an, "Episode 9", but you have a point that it would be, a "Season 2 Episode 1".

No, there never will be an Episode 9. If there was to be more Minecraft, it will be in the form of Season 2, from which, it will start again as Episode 1.

• Episode 1 of Season 2 is like the 9th episode of the game, people.

• ENTIRE GAME. Not the entire Season.

Episode 1 of Season 2 is like the 9th episode of the game, people.

• It is still not called episode 9. Asking if there will be an episode 9 is asking if they will add another episode onto season one. Which they won't.

People don't call episode 1 of the Walking Dead Season 3 episode 15. So why would we call episode one of Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 episode 9?

Also, there's an edit button.

ENTIRE GAME. Not the entire Season.

• Ha-ha

Acheive250 posted: »

Fingers? There are no fingers in Minecraft...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.