The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• "Remember Me" sounds like it would be about Lee.

Acheive250 posted: »

S1 E5/Take Us Back: This one is pretty obvious. Take us back to when the world was normal, I guess. S2 E1/In the Water: Hmmm, they are at

• Yeah, that seems more likely.

And she does mention him and do what he taught her at the end of the episode. (Cover herself in walker guts)

Bon-Bon posted: »

"Remember Me" sounds like it would be about Lee.

• Why was the option to shoot Mike in No Going Back taken out of the game?

• edited November 2016

It is?

I thought you had the option to shoot him as he was taking the gun? (I didn't shoot, so I don't know for sure)

Why was the option to shoot Mike in No Going Back taken out of the game?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Because it was never supposed to be in it, the option to shoot Mike was briefly in the game until they patched it out.

Why was the option to shoot Mike in No Going Back taken out of the game?

• But... I thought Mike could die? How do you shoot Arvo, then?

OzzyUK posted: »

Because it was never supposed to be in it, the option to shoot Mike was briefly in the game until they patched it out.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Mike can't die, he will always run away with Arvo. Bonnie is the only one who can either die in the ice lake with Luke to be with both Mike and Arvo when they run away.

But... I thought Mike could die? How do you shoot Arvo, then?

• Hmm, strange. I could've sworn I saw somebody talking about shooting Arvo...

Well, thanks for clearing that up.

Mike can't die, he will always run away with Arvo. Bonnie is the only one who can either die in the ice lake with Luke to be with both Mike and Arvo when they run away.

• Probably just somebody ranting about what a snake he is and writing up their wishlist for Season 3.

Hmm, strange. I could've sworn I saw somebody talking about shooting Arvo... Well, thanks for clearing that up.

• Well then, why was it in the game in the first place? I know they probably decided against it at some point but it still got unique voice clips, camera angles, and animations for it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was probably easier to just leave them in there or they where just not bothered about removing them completely, most people don't bother going through the files so they probably didn't expect people to find and use them.

DabigRG posted: »

Well then, why was it in the game in the first place? I know they probably decided against it at some point but it still got unique voice clips, camera angles, and animations for it.

• Okay. That's actually a very good answer.

Still, I wonder if there was originally a purpose for not wanting to include that scene in the first place; they did forget to patch it out of the PS3 version initially, hence why most people seem to know about it.

It was probably easier to just leave them in there or they where just not bothered about removing them completely, most people don't bother going through the files so they probably didn't expect people to find and use them.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

From what i remember there was only a small number of forum users who saw the shoot Mike option and nobody believed them until they posted proof which spread, i guess they originally intended for Mike to die but they chenged their mind about killing him and somehow they forgot to remove the code in the PS 3 version.

Okay. That's actually a very good answer. Still, I wonder if there was originally a purpose for not wanting to include that scene in the

• It was before Season Two's debut.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Pizza vs Ice Cream teaser didn't happen before season 2, the tweet i posted was the first time we saw it and the date on it (March 2nd 2014) was correct which would make it between episodes 2&3.

It was before Season Two's debut.

• If the date in which this tweet was published is March 2nd, I am inclined to say that was between "All That Remains" and "A House Divided," since the latter's official release date was March 4th.

The Pizza vs Ice Cream teaser didn't happen before season 2, the tweet i posted was the first time we saw it and the date on it (March 2nd 2014) was correct which would make it between episodes 2&3.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Oh yeah, for some reason i was thinking it released in February. I guess i was thinking about the release date for TWAU episode 2.

If the date in which this tweet was published is March 2nd, I am inclined to say that was between "All That Remains" and "A House Divided," since the latter's official release date was March 4th.

• Funny to see that no one answered this despite all the previous derails comparing/contrasting her to Kenny. So, I'm altering the terms: can anyone explain what likable traits and redeeming qualities Jane possesses that make you like her?

Alrighty Jane fans, help me out here: What are her redeeming qualities and/or likable traits that make you like her despite her faults and wrongdoings?

• Okay, here's a weird question for old times sake: what was the general consensus on Ben back when Episode 2 was released?

• There wasn't much to think back then.

Okay, here's a weird question for old times sake: what was the general consensus on Ben back when Episode 2 was released?

• Oh, that is right. I was trying to get any feelings before his deal was revealed.

There wasn't much to think back then.

• Did anyone else think Christa was white at first? I always thought she was just tan and the lighting made her darker.

• enter image description here
    Of course she was. Whaddya, stupid? :joy:

BroKenny posted: »

Did anyone else think Christa was white at first? I always thought she was just tan and the lighting made her darker.

• I'm gonna assume the joke is how similar Anna and Christa look, so hardy har har, but my question was serious lol.

Of course she was. Whaddya, stupid?

• I know, I just couldn't resist bringing up White!Christa.

But considering you first meet Christa and Omid in broad daylight, I'd have to say no.

I'm gonna assume the joke is how similar Anna and Christa look, so hardy har har, but my question was serious lol.

• Nope.

Did anyone else think Christa was white at first? I always thought she was just tan and the lighting made her darker.

• Okay, going off The Walking Dead confessions here, what if it wasn't Mike(or Bonnie) who freed Arvo, but rather Jane?

• Then we'd have to choose between Kenny and Bonnie.

Because I think Bonnie would've done something similar to what Jane did, but a bit less dangerous for her and the baby.

Okay, going off The Walking Dead confessions here, what if it wasn't Mike(or Bonnie) who freed Arvo, but rather Jane?

• Is there anyone here that got everyone to go with Tavia at the end of 400 Days on their first playthrough?

• Mike wouldn't sit around and let Kenny kill Bonnie. If anything it'd be Kenny or Mike.

Then we'd have to choose between Kenny and Bonnie. Because I think Bonnie would've done something similar to what Jane did, but a bit less dangerous for her and the baby.

• Not me.

How do you get Russel to come?

Is there anyone here that got everyone to go with Tavia at the end of 400 Days on their first playthrough?

• Oops, I kind of forgot about Mike.

Yeah, that seems more likely.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Mike wouldn't sit around and let Kenny kill Bonnie. If anything it'd be Kenny or Mike.

• In Tavia's story, you have to say "we might have people you know" or something like that.

Not me. How do you get Russel to come?

• Oh, I thought it depend on what you do in the character's actual parts. But, okay.

In Tavia's story, you have to say "we might have people you know" or something like that.

• Hmm. Perhaps.

Bon-Bon posted: »

"Remember Me" sounds like it would be about Lee.

• edited November 2016

Whelp, I guess Kenny wins without Clementine's involvement even faster. :lol:

Then we'd have to choose between Kenny and Bonnie. Because I think Bonnie would've done something similar to what Jane did, but a bit less dangerous for her and the baby.

• Ooh, a true fight between them. Now this should be a more even match!

RhysAndLee posted: »

Mike wouldn't sit around and let Kenny kill Bonnie. If anything it'd be Kenny or Mike.

• She probably just got a deep tan due to being outside for so much like everyone else.

• Who was truly the leader in season 1? Lilly assumes the role but eventually loses it, and Lee can be a good leader but that is largely determinant on the player. I want to say Kenny because even though he never says he's the leader, he was the one coming up with plans most of the time.

• Who was truly the leader in season 2? People like to say Luke but he fails pretty constantly at protecting his people. I want to say Carlos since everyone seemed to not do anything until they got his approval.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.