Will steve come into Minecraft story mode?

In minecraft story mode episode 2 if you choose boom town then you will go there and meet one of the builders of the stone with Axel but one of the people there who are in a tuxido look a lot
like Steve what are your thoughts?

Comments

• I don't think so, Telltale said that Steve, Alex and Herobrine will not be in Minecraft: Story Mode.

And I think I'd prefer Minecraft and Minecraft: Story Mode's charaters to stay separate from each other.

• Acheive250 just because Telltale said mine crafts characters will not be in mine craft story mode that doesn't mean that they cant be in it forever
    they could change their minds or they could put Steve in their for a cameo so its a possibility cause Steve and the rest of the Mine craft gang have
    been in mine craft for a long long time so there is quit a big possibility and loads of mine craft story mode fans are making a lot of theories to about
    the original mine craft gang with the story mode ones!

• Since you seem to be new here, I'll just tell you that there is a reply button you can use for replying to specific users.

And no, Steve will not be in MC:SM, Telltale confirmed it. And I don't think I'd want him in it.
    They said that they do not wish to give him (or Alex) a personality, or story. Because Minecraft fans have already made up their own for him, and they don't want to overwrite that with an official story. And that makes sense.

But he could secretly be in the background of a scene as an Easter egg or something, but I doubt it.

Tazmangamez posted: »

Acheive250 just because Telltale said mine crafts characters will not be in mine craft story mode that doesn't mean that they cant be in it

• I know that there is a reply button I just didn't use it also that's your opinion I'd actually like for Steve to been
    On MCSM it would be cool to see how they would work together as a team with Jesse who knows Steve could
    Have been in one of those portals in the portal hall way room. Again these are just all theories

Acheive250 posted: »

Since you seem to be new here, I'll just tell you that there is a reply button you can use for replying to specific users. And no, Steve

• Only a part of it was my opinion. But this part...

And no, Steve will not be in MC:SM, Telltale confirmed it.
    They said that they do not wish to give him (or Alex) a personality, or story. Because Minecraft fans have already made up their own for him, and they don't want to overwrite that with an official story.

Is a fact.

I respect your opinion, but I'm just telling you that it has already been officially confirmed that he will not be in it.

I know that there is a reply button I just didn't use it also that's your opinion I'd actually like for Steve to been On MCSM it would be c

• Achieve maybe in the future Steve will come in to it and even if fans don't want it I'm sure they will get used to it if he ever comes now please stop bugging me
    about this this discussion is all about the fans theories so please stop bugging me about this

Only a part of it was my opinion. But this part... And no, Steve will not be in MC:SM, Telltale confirmed it. They said that they d

• Okay, you're obviously not listening to what I'm saying so I'm going now.

Achieve maybe in the future Steve will come in to it and even if fans don't want it I'm sure they will get used to it if he ever comes now p

• I don't think Steve will come in to Mcsm

• It would just be utterly absurd to bring him in. Why? Why would it be cool to bring him bloody in? Why not just be greatful of the amazing team that Telltale managed surprisingly well? Absurd, and a waste of space. I have my own backstory to him, and you have yours. Let it stay that way.

• Can you tell me your back story for Steve?

It would just be utterly absurd to bring him in. Why? Why would it be cool to bring him bloody in? Why not just be greatful of the amazing t

• Well my back story is we meet him in the portals or at boom town he is doing all the things a normal mine craft player would like farming living with alex herobrine attacks him and the voice actor for Steve zhould be the youtuber called nitro Luke dx

Can you tell me your back story for Steve?

• Lukas tell yours if you want if you dont have one then just make one up this discussion is all about theories only its not about steve going in to MCSM for real

Well my back story is we meet him in the portals or at boom town he is doing all the things a normal mine craft player would like farming living with alex herobrine attacks him and the voice actor for Steve zhould be the youtuber called nitro Luke dx

• I think by back story, they mean the story that they've made up for Steve while playing Minecraft. Not how you might meet him in Minecraft: Story Mode.

Well my back story is we meet him in the portals or at boom town he is doing all the things a normal mine craft player would like farming living with alex herobrine attacks him and the voice actor for Steve zhould be the youtuber called nitro Luke dx

• Oh well thats hard to answer it could be like Steve is just a guy trying to build a whole world for his dimension or something like that but why would you want for him to have a back story why not just bring him in doing all the things a normal minecraft player would i mean we all know the back story of steve he doesnt have one so just say that steve is a normal guy who just does the normal minecraft things anyway enough about my back story whats you back story for steve

I think by back story, they mean the story that they've made up for Steve while playing Minecraft. Not how you might meet him in Minecraft: Story Mode.

• Well, most characters in a story should have back stories, for them to feel more real.

On Minecraft: Story Mode, we don't really see people just doing normal Minecraft things, right? (I'm just asking, because I haven't played episodes 5-8 yet)

And, I'm not really sure if I have a back story for him. I don't really play Minecraft much anymore.

But I always see him as an annoying, rich jerk with a high-pitched voice... I don't know why...

Oh well thats hard to answer it could be like Steve is just a guy trying to build a whole world for his dimension or something like that but

• well if you going to put Steve in a MCSM episode your going to need to make him the same as he is in normal Mine craft but in Mine craft he has back back story so you sort of know the back story for him he just spawned is a world like Jesse they just Spawn i mean for Jesse's town it was like a random guy just spawned out of nowhere and started making a city then more people started finding this city and it became what it is today that's what Steve or you are doing in Mine craft you let people come in your world and live together soon enough a city is made that's what could happen with Steve

Well, most characters in a story should have back stories, for them to feel more real. On Minecraft: Story Mode, we don't really see peop

• what are your back storys for him i would soo love to know and it would make my day

well if you going to put Steve in a MCSM episode your going to need to make him the same as he is in normal Mine craft but in Mine craft he

• Sorry, is this comment directed at me?

(I'm honestly not trying to be rude, I just wanted to make sure before answering)

what are your back storys for him i would soo love to know and it would make my day

• Acheive250 why are you back? you said you left

Sorry, is this comment directed at me? (I'm honestly not trying to be rude, I just wanted to make sure before answering)

• no it was aimed at everyone

Sorry, is this comment directed at me? (I'm honestly not trying to be rude, I just wanted to make sure before answering)

• Uhhh, what? I never said I left.

You keep replying to my comments, so I reply back.

Also, this comment is really old.

Acheive250 why are you back? you said you left

• Well, Telltale Games said they won't be adding any characters that were associated with Minecraft, such as Steve, Alex, Notch, or Herobrine, etc. (not even Jeb)

It's not likely.

• edited April 2017

Steve is in Minecraft Story Mode!
    There is an easter egg in one of the official episode pictures!
    Can you find it? ;)

EDIT: Actually, it wasn't Steve after all. :/
    Oh well... Let's all go to the food trucks...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.