About Soren

Well... Here you can tell what you think about Soren

My theory is : At the beginning of episode one, the narrator talks a little about each member of the order of the stone, and he says that Soren was a CREATOR OF WORLDS, that is, this proves that he probably is or was an old builder...
Maybe he abandoned the old builders for some reason and formed the order of the stone, but HOW DID he get the command block? Nobody knows
His books to me only prove that he was once a member of the old builders, or maybe the LEADER, and he was a traveler, too.
And where's he now? He has not appeared since episode four
Maybe all this is for the start of a second season?

Anyway, there're a lot of things we don't know about him, and I want to know what you think about all this.

Comments

• There were a lot of things hinting Soren would show up again I think they were planning it but I think think they may have lost the voice actor. Although Soren probably is somewhere but I think he is just still rebuilding his end fortress and all that.

• Agreed
    Maybe it's so simple

Creeper1846 posted: »

There were a lot of things hinting Soren would show up again I think they were planning it but I think think they may have lost the voice ac

Sign in to comment in this discussion.