The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• It's not supposed to prove Jane right.

DabigRG posted: »

Stepping into something of a visible mine field here since I'm smart/obsessive enough to have thought this out for myself but I want to know

• As shown in the comic series, they do not reanimate. When they are devoured by walkers they only die and remain dead; like, you know, animals in real life.

Are animals affected by the virus and thus, are able to turn? (Sorry I'm posting so many questions back to back, but I've had no internet/phone connection for a few days.)

• I can sympathize with her, but I am not too emotionally attached. This could be due to the fact that I haven't seen her for two years.

In universe and out: Is there anyone that didn't like Clementine?

• edited November 2016

Why was season two episode five's original title Better To Sleep? Was the original plan very different to what it is now?

Sorry if this has already been asked before, I was just wondering.

• Hey, so I was replaying season two again and I noticed something...

So I just wanted to ask a wild question. In episode one after the time skip when you're trying to find something to keep the fire lit with, one of the objects you can examine is a jacket... An old, torn-up jacket. Is this Christa's jacket? If not, then is it...

Jamie's?

Jane did say that Jamie had a leather jacket, and we don't know where she came from. So it's possible, right? But she probably died with it on, so maybe not...

I don't know. Just thought I'd put it out there.

• Nah, it was a valid scene. Besides making Mike somewhat fearful of Kenny and his behavior, it also showed that Kenny was a lot more capable than in season 1 and that he even learned Lee's throat crush move :P

Weird thought: Do you think the scene of Kenny wrestling with Mike was pointless? Either way, do you think that scene would've meant more if Jane had replaced one or the other?

• The "I'd eat the shit out of that racoon" one?

If so, then no. If you read it literally, you'd get it.

• Well, I would hope not, but that's how a number of people take it or at least think was the reason for that.

It's not supposed to prove Jane right.

• it also showed that Kenny was a lot more capable than in season 1 and that he even learned Lee's throat crush move

Oh yeah, you're right! Okay then, I guess it wasn't pointless Kenny stuff then.

Nah, it was a valid scene. Besides making Mike somewhat fearful of Kenny and his behavior, it also showed that Kenny was a lot more capable than in season 1 and that he even learned Lee's throat crush move :P

• Okay, I know this probably an obvious question: How does Kenny alone delivering a baby make more sense than Sarah doing it with or without him?

I'm sure that's been asked before but I honestly didn't think about it until a good while ago.

• I'm reading someone's tumblr and amongst their reasons for disliking Luke is the notion that he may have been added to Season 2 fairly late in its initial conception. Do you think there may be some truth to this?

• eh i'm guessing maybe bi-curious? she doesn't have much experience with couples and all that other than Jane and Luke banging. xD

What do you think Clementine's sexuality may be? I know, this is super random, but I feel curious, since poeple start to develop their sexua

• I'm not sure I understand the question?

Kenny has experience with these things, he used to be a father.

Okay, I know this probably an obvious question: How does Kenny alone delivering a baby make more sense than Sarah doing it with or without him? I'm sure that's been asked before but I honestly didn't think about it until a good while ago.

• And that's pretty much the main issues of debate here, particularly from a writing standpoint.

Acheive250 posted: »

I'm not sure I understand the question? Kenny has experience with these things, he used to be a father.

• Okay, apparently there's a scene where Kenny threatens to slap Clementine. Is this really a thing?!

• edited November 2016

In the truck in No Going Back when you're talking to Kenny, after he mentions Lee, if you say "maybe he shouldn't have", he threatens you.

Okay, apparently there's a scene where Kenny threatens to slap Clementine. Is this really a thing?!

• Oh, that's right! It really has been a while since my first playthrough.

In the truck in No Going Back when you're talking to Kenny, after he mentions Lee, if you say "maybe he shouldn't have", he threatens you.

• I thought is was a vest and a puffer style similar to the coat Clementine wears.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, so I was replaying season two again and I noticed something... So I just wanted to ask a wild question. In episode one after the tim

• I'm replaying season 1. The statistics show Doug having been chose %50 of the time but most people on this forum claim they chose Carley. What do you think caused the discrepancy?

• Changing statistics over time, most like. Apparently, Sarah was saved by a majority of people when the episode was initially released according to an interview, but someone made a post a few months ago noting that that had been significantly flipped when they played.

Bon-Bon posted: »

I'm replaying season 1. The statistics show Doug having been chose %50 of the time but most people on this forum claim they chose Carley. What do you think caused the discrepancy?

• I believe it is meant to be taken sexually; yes.

• Considering how Clementine and Bonnie react, I'm gonna say yeah. Which says...interesting things about Clementine.

• True.

No this reply isn't late, why do you ask? :grin:

LoseMyHome posted: »

With the Kenny thing, to be fair, we're typically seeing him in season 2 from an upward angle because of Clementine's shorter height, giving

• edited November 2016

In episode 5, Jane said Carver maybe had a job and a nice pretty wife. Now, I know she's just saying this to influence Clementine to turn against Kenny, but...was there ever any implication besides this that Carver once had a job and a wife?

• I think I heard someone say that there's an unused line suggesting he did have a wife, but other than that no. Plus, Jane isn't the most reliable source of that information anyway.

In episode 5, Jane said Carver maybe had a job and a nice pretty wife. Now, I know she's just saying this to influence Clementine to turn against Kenny, but...was there ever any implication besides this that Carver once had a job and a wife?

• edited November 2016

Repeat Questions because why not?

Controversial Topic that might need its own thread but I have to ask: If Kenny (and Jane) wasn't so prominent or even existent in Season 2, who do you think could've filled the same purposes assuming the story beats would be basically the same?

• edited November 2016

Can someone give me a decent description of Clementine's personality in Season 2? I can't seem to find a biography that does so.

• The Walking Dead wiki says that Rebecca, Sarita, Sarah(wtf), and Nick(wtf) were working as food handlers. When was this brought up?

• edited November 2016

The Walking Dead wiki

Cringes

Jokes aside, I don't think it was.

The Walking Dead wiki says that Rebecca, Sarita, Sarah(wtf), and Nick(wtf) were working as food handlers. When was this brought up?

• Do not dare to change it or you will be roasted alive.

People are—funny, there.

The Walking Dead wiki says that Rebecca, Sarita, Sarah(wtf), and Nick(wtf) were working as food handlers. When was this brought up?

• i remember what the site looked like before.. memories.

i joined in 2012, 4 years on here went by so fast.

cherish all this while you can.

Usually that means someone got banned and it automatically reverts to the first avatar you get when you join the forum. But that thread was

• edited November 2016

Time: 1:03:15

Just a matter of time before he actually does slap Clementine...

Oh, that's right! It really has been a while since my first playthrough.

• I have no idea what you're getting at, here.

Do not dare to change it or you will be roasted alive. People are—funny, there.

• See, you say that and my first question would be "Which one is the crazy one?," for some reason. :lol:

• The majority of users who use that platform are entitled assholes, and they will become angered if you edit those articles.

Don't even mention Vernon's status.

I have no idea what you're getting at, here.

• "I just shit in their cereal!"

At the very least, it comes off more as a "I don't believe this. How could you say that?" type of thing.

Time: 1:03:15 Just a matter of time before he actually does slap Clementine...

• Wait, really?

I thought the joke was his poor choice of words, I would eat the shit out of that raccoon...

I believe it is meant to be taken sexually; yes.

• Well, apparently Carver was a carpenter. I think...

• Isn't her personality determined by the player?

Can someone give me a decent description of Clementine's personality in Season 2? I can't seem to find a biography that does so.

• Now I have to go check it.

The majority of users who use that platform are entitled assholes, and they will become angered if you edit those articles. Don't even mention Vernon's status.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.