The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Oh okay. But I still don't think so.

I think it was meant to be what it was: pedophilia.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh shit, I meant the second line.

• Well, ephebophilia, but whatever. Anyway, I asked because I saw someone say something similar when I never really got that implication outside of maybe one brief moment in the previous next time segment. He didn't really seem the type.

I always assumed it was supposed to be a shit joke given the context and Sarah's hilarious unamused reaction, which TVTropes and the wikia seem to agree with.

Oh okay. But I still don't think so. I think it was meant to be what it was: pedophilia.

• the wiki

:lol:

Well, ephebophilia, but whatever. Anyway, I asked because I saw someone say something similar when I never really got that implication outsi

• How do you think Danny died in 400 Days if you didn't shoot him in the prison bus?

• Maybe Russell killed him.

How do you think Danny died in 400 Days if you didn't shoot him in the prison bus?

• I actually very highly doubt that

Maybe Russell killed him.

• edited December 2016

Either attacked by walkers, killed in a gunfight, or just cardiac arrest. He was a pretty hypertensive guy, apparently.

Edit: I just double checked and Russell is quick say he got killed when Vince brings him in a favoring manner, so I always just assumed either a walker or some hostile survivor killed him and Russell just didn't like his teasing attitude after what happened with Nate.

How do you think Danny died in 400 Days if you didn't shoot him in the prison bus?

• I mean, he did hate him a lot. I can't think of anything else lol.

I actually very highly doubt that

• Yeah @Bettertosleep made fun of them earlier. It did say that Rebecca, Sarita, Sarah and Nick were apparently put in a kitchen.

the wiki

• :joy:

Someone please call 911. I'm laughing so hard about the wiki that I can't breathe.

Yeah @Bettertosleep made fun of them earlier. It did say that Rebecca, Sarita, Sarah and Nick were apparently put in a kitchen.

• Russ doesn't strike me as a killer, even if he did stay with Nate

I mean, he did hate him a lot. I can't think of anything else lol.

• I wonder if it was a noble death or just some elegant shit.

Either attacked by walkers, killed in a gunfight, or just cardiac arrest. He was a pretty hypertensive guy, apparently. Edit: I just doub

• He was pretty noble, but define elegant shit.

I wonder if it was a noble death or just some elegant shit.

• Haha I mean that he might've died saving Vince or somebody, or he might've died unceremoniously by just getting bit or tripping or something.

He was pretty noble, but define elegant shit.

• Oh, well who knows. Not sure how getting bit is "elegant," but okay.

Haha I mean that he might've died saving Vince or somebody, or he might've died unceremoniously by just getting bit or tripping or something.

• It was just a cheap reference to when Justin and Danny are talking about the pyramid scheme. Justin says it was some pretty elegant shit, idk I'm just tired from staying up for the sneak peek cut me some slack :P

Oh, well who knows. Not sure how getting bit is "elegant," but okay.

• edited December 2016

Its cool. Bizarrely utilized reference, but it's cool.

Also, I wasn't aware there would be a sneak peak.

It was just a cheap reference to when Justin and Danny are talking about the pyramid scheme. Justin says it was some pretty elegant shit, idk I'm just tired from staying up for the sneak peek cut me some slack :P

• None. Jane seemed to be a cardboard cutout of Molly, so it would be redundant to have, basically, two of the same characters so close together. Their personality and backstory were both very similar, and as much as I like both of these characters, it just seems like Jane was created to clash against Kenny because they couldn't have two returning season one characters. I just can't see her adding anything other than 'oh hey look a familiar face.'

At the risk of triggering someone, what would be the benefits of Molly returning?

• Yeah it was late last night, its not too spoilery if you want to take a look. Oh, and ANF is premiering with 2 episodes on the 20th instead of just one, in case you didn't hear.

Its cool. Bizarrely utilized reference, but it's cool. Also, I wasn't aware there would be a sneak peak.

• Foq.

Yeah it was late last night, its not too spoilery if you want to take a look. Oh, and ANF is premiering with 2 episodes on the 20th instead of just one, in case you didn't hear.

• Was the cool jacket meant to make Clementine resemble Carver?

• I didn't really get that vibe. Clementine's jacket was friendly and puffy while Carver's was lean and mean, like him. If anything it reminded me of Carley's purple jacket.

Was the cool jacket meant to make Clementine resemble Carver?

• How long do you reckon it took for Carver's gang + prisoners to drive from the Moonstar Lodge to Howe's Hardware? IIRC Moonstar Lodge is in Virginia and Howe's is in Tennessee

• I wouldn't think so as it looks nothing like Carver's coat. His coat is a different style and colour altogether than Clem's.

Was the cool jacket meant to make Clementine resemble Carver?

• At most 3 days, as far as I can tell.
    I remember calculating something similar a while back, so I'll just do a recap:
    Day 1:Clementine gets separated by Christa due to the NC Bandits, chased by Winston into a river
    2 Clementine gets mauled by Sam, saved by Luke and Pete, meets the Cabin Group
    3 Victor of NC Bandits is found defeated, Pete dies, Carver shows up at the Cabin, Cabin Group hits the road
    4-8 Traveling Offscreen, Mike and maybe Jane are imprisoned at Howe's Hardware around this time
    9 The Cabin group arrives at the bridge, Nick shoots Matthew, Kenny and the Ski Lodge Group, Carver captures everyone besides Luke
    Anywhere between day 10 - 12 Carver returns to Howe's Hardware

How long do you reckon it took for Carver's gang + prisoners to drive from the Moonstar Lodge to Howe's Hardware? IIRC Moonstar Lodge is in Virginia and Howe's is in Tennessee

• Okay, can someone who actually cared enough to be paying attention please explain what Season 3 is supposed to be about and where Clementine's stake in all of it is?

• That's basically what I mean though. Carver claimed that they have a lot in common, which giving Clementine a coat for the rest of the Season could've been trying to imply given that Bonnie, a member of Carver's inner circle, gave it to her as a gesture of kindness. Making her polyester jacket cyan while making his furcoat shit-brown seemed like it was a deliberate contrast.

I didn't really get that vibe. Clementine's jacket was friendly and puffy while Carver's was lean and mean, like him. If anything it reminded me of Carley's purple jacket.

• Your guess is as good as ours. Until the game releases, we won't know.

Okay, can someone who actually cared enough to be paying attention please explain what Season 3 is supposed to be about and where Clementine's stake in all of it is?

• Well, that's a good sign.I thought they were supposed to be releasing information these past few months?

Your guess is as good as ours. Until the game releases, we won't know.

• Alrighty then.

Well, same concept, but yeah he does.

• Okay, how bout for characters who are meant to be good/neutral but the audience has a hard time liking anyway?

OneWayNoWay posted: »

Well, some characters, mostly villains, can appear like absolute bastards and have mostly negative qualities, but suddenly it could be revea

• Interesting?

As shown in the comic series, they do not reanimate. When they are devoured by walkers they only die and remain dead; like, you know, animals in real life.

• edited December 2016

I read that as Nick shoots Matthew, Kenny and the ski lodge group. LOL

At most 3 days, as far as I can tell. I remember calculating something similar a while back, so I'll just do a recap: Day 1:Clementine get

• It would've been a completely different game if that happened. :joy:

Then again, that might've been for the best.

Bon-Bon posted: »

• Why do people want Javier to die?

• edited December 2016

What do you mean? They just released a teaser trailer the other day. They can only give out so much information before it's too much.

Well, that's a good sign.I thought they were supposed to be releasing information these past few months?

• Interesting?

Why is this a question?

Interesting?

• Damn it, Nick!

Bon-Bon posted: »

• Because they don't know anything about him, so they're just like "whatever" and they want him to die.

AronDracula posted: »

Why do people want Javier to die?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.