Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Very interesting, I definitely prefer the extra dialogue being there

DabigRG posted: »

Kenny! Jane! Help! They're robbing us!

• Same. Really awkward for them to just be standing there due to Arvo not speaking English that well. Plus, Bonnie really adds to the torn feeling.

Very interesting, I definitely prefer the extra dialogue being there

• If Bonnie also drowned, it adds more relevance to the question: where did Arvo's gun come from? At no point in the game was Mike or Jane shown with a rifle. Kenny hadn't had one since prior to being captured by Carver.

If Bonnie drowned alongside Luke, Kenny doesn't get angry when he comes out and finds Clementine bleeding on the ground. Apparently, Mike left already by the time he got to the door.

• He pulled it from across the seat when he noticed Clementine's presence, so he likely had it stashed away somewhere, perhaps in his room, and retrieved it when Mike freed him for protections sake. Arvo be packin', bitches!

Bon-Bon posted: »

If Bonnie also drowned, it adds more relevance to the question: where did Arvo's gun come from? At no point in the game was Mike or Jane shown with a rifle. Kenny hadn't had one since prior to being captured by Carver.

• Dang. My theory in another thread might be wrong about who is who. Here's a family picture that may confirm or deny some things.

enter image description here

This is what I now think about Javier's family after some more consideration: (I compiled some evidence at the end of the post, none of i

• edited December 2016

A small one. But if Lee goes alone to find Clem in S1EP5 and doesn't cut his arm off, his sleeve won't be cut off up compared to if somebody went with him and tried to cut his arm off while he was unconscious.

Sleeve cut:

Sleeve uncut:

Not really a big deal, but a nice little detail.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited December 2016

Going along with that, his bite will start to look progressively worse as the episode goes on. But only if he went alone.

It starts to look more and more infected. You start seeing his veins and stuff.

First picture is at the beginning of the episode. Second is around the middle. Third is after he wakes up in the jewelry store.

I think I posted about this before, but I can't remember.

bloop posted: »

A small one. But if Lee goes alone to find Clem in S1EP5 and doesn't cut his arm off, his sleeve won't be cut off up compared to if somebody

• What do you think happened to the remaining cancer survivor group members after Shel's story? I personally chose to stay and kill Stephanie.

• Are those strings her saliva? WTF Telltale!

Murmle22 posted: »

Da hell is this in her mouth?

• Wow, it's fubar by the third pic. Poor Lee.

Deltino posted: »

Going along with that, his bite will start to look progressively worse as the episode goes on. But only if he went alone. It starts to lo

• Wrong thread, bubba.

What do you think happened to the remaining cancer survivor group members after Shel's story? I personally chose to stay and kill Stephanie.

• Oops thanks bud

Wrong thread, bubba.

• Since there are only two sons, and we know David and Javier are those two, my guess is that Hector isn't actually a brother. He could be Rafa's younger brother, maybe?

eRock92 posted: »

Dang. My theory in another thread might be wrong about who is who. Here's a family picture that may confirm or deny some things.

• It is quite possible the walkie that Glenn used to save Rick Grimes's life is the one he was given by Lee....Clementine's parent's walkie.

• Because they were beautiful concept art. :)

Murmle22 posted: »

I think it's just easter eggs for fans, but Javier house full of pictures of places S1&2. Like Ski Lodge from S2E2, river from S2E1. And if you look better you can see(not in my pictures, in trailer)St. John farm, Hershel's barn etc.

• I think you nailed it, it was going fast for me to understand who got bit first. It was possibly the dad first.

• This would explain why Kate refers to Hector as an uncle, and, by this knowledge, he would be Javier's mother's brother-in-law, and Kate would be Javier and David's sister or David's girlfriend. If Eleanor and Noah are Hector's kids, they would be Javier and David's small cousins.

It also wouldn't make sense for Hector to call Rafael by his name if the latter were the former's parent.

Since there are only two sons, and we know David and Javier are those two, my guess is that Hector isn't actually a brother. He could be Rafa's younger brother, maybe?

• Mom and Dad are probably goners. I really hope that David can survive though, he seems like a good guy to have around.

I think you nailed it, it was going fast for me to understand who got bit first. It was possibly the dad first.

• People have discussed that it's because they want to put Mike in Season 3.

I think it's not like that.

Think about it, the next day after the scape, Kenny and Jane fight and you have to decide if you kill Kenny or not.

I think that they scrapped that scene because they wanted that the first person that Clementine could kill would be her "friend" and not a random black guy that she met three days before.

Maybe TTG wanted that the first Clem's kill to have any meaning.

vipprimo posted: »

In Season 2 when Mike leaves you used to be able to shoot him if you selected the right choices. Now the cut scene appears but there's no c

• I think that they scrapped that scene because they wanted that the first person that Clementine could kill would be her "friend" and not a random black guy that she met three days before.

Maybe TTG wanted that the first Clem's kill to have any meaning.

Which is funny considering they cut Mike's original backstory.

People have discussed that it's because they want to put Mike in Season 3. I think it's not like that. Think about it, the next d

• There is one giant, game-changing detail that everyone seems to be missing. In every trailer and screenshot we see Javier clean-shaven, face smooth as a baby.

In the official title card for Season 3 we see him again, this time with facial hair!

Will players be given the choice to shave? Or will we just be getting "real lucky"? Only time will tell...

• In the teaser trailer he has facial hair. But, yeah, I wonder why he is clean shaven in other pictures.

Yellowsno posted: »

There is one giant, game-changing detail that everyone seems to be missing. In every trailer and screenshot we see Javier clean-shaven, face

• To make him look younger?

In the teaser trailer he has facial hair. But, yeah, I wonder why he is clean shaven in other pictures.

• I think everyone looks better with facial hair, automatic buy if I can make him keep it. I'll probably buy it anyway but I would do it with more haste I guess.

To make him look younger?

• That makes more sense than anything else I've read on here. Since said random black guy, with no backstory or focus, is far from a good choice for a recurring character.

People have discussed that it's because they want to put Mike in Season 3. I think it's not like that. Think about it, the next d

• "Long time no see, Clem. I need your help--to save our race!" :lol:

That makes more sense than anything else I've read on here. Since said random black guy, with no backstory or focus, is far from a good choice for a recurring character.

• edited December 2016

#NoBeardNoBuy

(this was meant as a reply to Yellowson ^~^)

To make him look younger?

• Given that walkie-talkies have a shorter range of communication than say a police radio scanner, how was Clementine able to communicate with the stranger so frequently?

It is quite possible the walkie that Glenn used to save Rick Grimes's life is the one he was given by Lee....Clementine's parent's walkie.

• Rick Grimes is sometimes clean-shaven in the television series. It's not impossible for Javier to shave if there is a water source.

There is one giant, game-changing detail that everyone seems to be missing. In every trailer and screenshot we see Javier clean-shaven, face

• ArsheiArshei Banned
    edited December 2016

Maybe he has a beard because that appearance is him more into the future, like in Tales from the Borderland. After all, Clem clothes and appearance are different in the trailer, she looks way older.

• Yeah but left handed people live longer that people without hands

• Clem can shoot the stranger and Lee in Season 1 so I don't think it's out of character.

That was the most likely reason aside from thinking that Clementine doing so would be a bit out of character.

• People "speculate" a lot of things. There are people even thinking that Lilly will be back. I'd rather Mike than her.

That makes more sense than anything else I've read on here. Since said random black guy, with no backstory or focus, is far from a good choice for a recurring character.

• edited December 2016

Every episode better start with Javier looking in a mirror with a razor and the choice to shave or not shave, and by episode 5 I demand he has the biggest and greatest beard in all the Walking Dead, even surpassing Kenny's godly beard.

• True. Though, to be fair, Lee was in genuine danger there.

Clem can shoot the stranger and Lee in Season 1 so I don't think it's out of character.

• With that being said I would like the option to still be there. I find it unfortunate that they took it out. ;)

True. Though, to be fair, Lee was in genuine danger there.

• Yeah, me too. If only for the drama and the cinematography.

With that being said I would like the option to still be there. I find it unfortunate that they took it out.

• Oh my god. That'd be the best determinant choice EVER.

Poogers555 posted: »

Every episode better start with Javier looking in a mirror with a razor and the choice to shave or not shave, and by episode 5 I demand he has the biggest and greatest beard in all the Walking Dead, even surpassing Kenny's godly beard.

• Really?

People "speculate" a lot of things. There are people even thinking that Lilly will be back. I'd rather Mike than her.

• Absolutely. Don't get me started on Lilly. Someone who always takes charge but has no idea how to lead or back down to let someone else do it. I could go on for hours about her psychology.

Really?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.