Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• For a second there, I thought you were talking about Kenny.

vipprimo posted: »

Absolutely. Don't get me started on Lilly. Someone who always takes charge but has no idea how to lead or back down to let someone else do it. I could go on for hours about her psychology.

• @sialark if there's an option to shave off the stubbily beard when we play Season 3, please go clean-shaven or our friendship is over >.>

Yellowsno posted: »

There is one giant, game-changing detail that everyone seems to be missing. In every trailer and screenshot we see Javier clean-shaven, face

• Javier isn't really Javier García, he's Josh Birk. A.K.A Nyte Blayde ಠ.ಠ

He's even voiced by the same guy not, and you can hear he has incredible emotional range. It gave me chills when he yelled "MARIANNEEEE!"

• edited December 2016

Lol we'll make him shave and unnecessarily use aftershave and be like

enter image description here

Mwahahaha

Lilacsbloom posted: »

@sialark if there's an option to shave off the stubbily beard when we play Season 3, please go clean-shaven or our friendship is over >.>

• Some people, including me, speculated that Javier might be a professional baseball player based on some things:

• His first reflex is to use the bedpost as a baseball bat against his father.
    • He's wearing a baseball jersey.
    • I kind of got the impression that he hadn't been home in a while, might mean he was estranged from his family because of his career.
    • He owns his own car, despite his family seemingly living in relative poverty.

Something that many people, again including me, might have missed is that Job Stauffer and Kevin Bruner actually gave an interview right after the showcasing of ANF's gameplay. Amongst other things, Job confirms that Javier was indeed a professional ball player (around 1:40 in the video).

• What implies that their family is poor? I must admit i only watched the trailer a few times, but their economical standing didn't really stand out ot me in any way.

Some people, including me, speculated that Javier might be a professional baseball player based on some things: * His first reflex is t

• Just the general setting seemed to imply that to me, though it might have been a bit rash to come to that conclusion.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

What implies that their family is poor? I must admit i only watched the trailer a few times, but their economical standing didn't really stand out ot me in any way.

• edited December 2016

When I saw him wearing the baseball shirt and then found out he was Cuban I instantly knew he was a pro player. Whoops.

Some people, including me, speculated that Javier might be a professional baseball player based on some things: * His first reflex is t

• Suddenlly Kenny is a SHE.

Becuz plot.

DabigRG posted: »

For a second there, I thought you were talking about Kenny.

• In the most recent trailer, Clementine continues to follow Jane's advice for killing walkers--a kick to the knee followed by a knife deeply penetrating the skull.

• Didn't everyone see that?

Mi-So-Do posted: »

In the most recent trailer, Clementine continues to follow Jane's advice for killing walkers--a kick to the knee followed by a knife deeply penetrating the skull.

• Nice catch!

Bon-Bon posted: »

Given that walkie-talkies have a shorter range of communication than say a police radio scanner, how was Clementine able to communicate with the stranger so frequently?

• In the start of Season 2, Episode 1 they begin at a bathroom. It's actually a truck stop bathroom and if you look up right you'll see the Gill sign. It's the bathroom from 400 Days.

• Telltale based that setting off my house¿

Just the general setting seemed to imply that to me, though it might have been a bit rash to come to that conclusion.

• Is that a thing?

When I saw him wearing the baseball shirt and then found out he was Cuban I instantly knew he was a pro player. Whoops.

• Yeah.

Is that a thing?

• enter image description here

Wonder what happened to Javier's head.

• Wonder how did he not get deaf after using the gun right next to his ear.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Wonder what happened to Javier's head.

• I don't know how I missed this, but on the stream the other day members of TellTale staff said it was very clear in the beginning of Season 2 Episode 1 that the reason they split up between bathrooms is because Christa and Omid planned to do the nasty!

Did anyone else catch that or am I just incredibly niave?

• Originally at least, Lee/Kenny had medicine in the meat locker.

• Yes, we do.

I don't know how I missed this, but on the stream the other day members of TellTale staff said it was very clear in the beginning of Season

• I thought that was fairly obvious to be completely honest. Christa references a vegas weekend and then gives Omid a playful smirk before entering the bathroom. Omid also stutters slightly as he thinks up how to gat alone with her (asking Clem to go to the other bathroom)

I don't know how I missed this, but on the stream the other day members of TellTale staff said it was very clear in the beginning of Season

• Yeah I remember speculating that he was a baseball player during the first teaser trailer came out. I saw the little Cuban flag and the shirt and it made sense to me. Yippee for us.

• Okay, apparently Larry did tell Lilly everything about Lee and she just didn't wanna believe it until what happened in the meat locker.

Originally at least, Lee/Kenny had medicine in the meat locker.

• The backpack Kenny and Lilly share in season 1 is the same backpack worn by Bonnie in season 2. Doug's jacket bears the same brand as the backpack: "Hickory".

• Whoa gives me goosebumps :o

HERO_1000 posted: »

Remember how after Lee grabs Ben at the Tower, Kenny stares at him and says nothing?(obviously implying a look that Lee should let Ben die)

• Except Glenn doesn't save Rick with a walkie talkie in the comics, only in the show. The game is only canon to the comic.

It is quite possible the walkie that Glenn used to save Rick Grimes's life is the one he was given by Lee....Clementine's parent's walkie.

• Playing season 2 on both 360 and Xbox one I saw that the scene of bonnie and Mike trying to leave the 360 gives you more talk options.

• edited December 2016

Really now? Like what? (Says the guy with a 360)

NorthStars posted: »

Playing season 2 on both 360 and Xbox one I saw that the scene of bonnie and Mike trying to leave the 360 gives you more talk options.

• Fast!

Someone do the "Hickory Confirmed For Season 3!" GIF!

Bon-Bon posted: »

The backpack Kenny and Lilly share in season 1 is the same backpack worn by Bonnie in season 2. Doug's jacket bears the same brand as the backpack: "Hickory".

• Xbox one doesnt include the option where you choose how you want to threaten/ I remember one of the choices beING "I'll shoot"and another one where you can just choose threaten and she cocks the gun back at mike. In Xbox one it only gives you the option to give him the gun or just threaten, no option on what to say when you threaten.

Really now? Like what? (Says the guy with a 360)

• I've also noticed in my season 1 replay that Chuck has the green version of the backpack and Clementine has the purple one.

Fast! Someone do the "Hickory Confirmed For Season 3!" GIF!

• Oh, okay.

NorthStars posted: »

Xbox one doesnt include the option where you choose how you want to threaten/ I remember one of the choices beING "I'll shoot"and another on

• He has facial hair in the trailer, he looks amazingly like Mad Max. The beard dream is alive!

#NoBeardNoBuy (this was meant as a reply to Yellowson ^~^)

• The baseball shirt was a giveaway to me

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited December 2016

We have another character with plot armor everyone, Jesus. I sure hope we don't have any decisions focused on him, because I know in Game of Thrones it lessened the impact. In better news, this means we're getting closer to Rick and Alexandria because Jesus closely deals with them and their connected communities.

• clem talking to kenny in the tent to try and get him to come out is reminicent to season one where lee is trying to talk kenny into stopping the train and come to terms with the death of his loved one. clem and lee both can even mention how kenny should stop "feeling sorry for himself" i know this because this was the same line i told kenny in season 1 in the train and when clem said this to kenny in the tent it reminded me of that

• As much as I want the game and show/comics to be completely separate, I really wouldn't mind if Jesus showed up to rick again and slightly mentioned Clementine. That would be pretty sick.

• maybe because christa despises clem after the death of omid since it was (indirectly) her fault

A lot of people seem to forgot that we were with Christa longer than anybody else, even Lee. For some reason she is rarely mentioned in the game after Ep 1

• yes, clem had that sass in her all along :p

In Season 1, Episode 3, if you tell Clem not to tell about Lee's past to her parents, this will happen: Lee: "Come on Clem... That's not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.