What ideas do you guys have for the first episode if there is a possibility of Season 2?

If there is a chance that telltale would make a season 2, what would you want the first episode to be about?

Comments

• Another season two thread?

Eh, why not?

I think I would want it to be set in a different world, with a different cast of characters. As much as I love the characters in MC:SM, I think it would work better having new characters. (Sorry for saying the word "characters" three times... Well, four now)

I'm not sure what it would be about though...

• I would want with the actual characters, continuation of the story... I have so many ideas about season 2
    I just will not write because the text would never end LOL

Acheive250 posted: »

Another season two thread? Eh, why not? I think I would want it to be set in a different world, with a different cast of characters. A

• Haha yeah I love the characters

MegaXD posted: »

I would want with the actual characters, continuation of the story... I have so many ideas about season 2 I just will not write because the text would never end LOL

• I'd like to see where on earth is Soren. I mean come on, all these references to him but no avail. It looks like foreshadowing at its finest. I'd also like a little information on Petra and Jesse's/ Lukas and Jess'(e) relationship status. I sensed it and I'm sure everyone else did too.

• edited November 2016

Yeah I agree I do wanna see where Soren is.

Off topic question: Which is your favorite ship? Jetra or Lukesse

I'd like to see where on earth is Soren. I mean come on, all these references to him but no avail. It looks like foreshadowing at its finest

• JETRA

Yeah I agree I do wanna see where Soren is. Off topic question: Which is your favorite ship? Jetra or Lukesse

• Maybe...

But they would have more freedom with a new cast of characters.

But I dont actually know how MC:SM ends, I haven't played the Adventure Pass yet.

I would want with the actual characters, continuation of the story... I have so many ideas about season 2 I just will not write because the text would never end LOL

• edited November 2016

#JETRA
    of course

Yeah I agree I do wanna see where Soren is. Off topic question: Which is your favorite ship? Jetra or Lukesse

• Of course

#JETRA of course

• Jetra dabs
    It's Ironic how my favourite character is Lukas XD

• I love all the characters, but what if ( if there is going to be a season 2 ) Jesse and the gang travel for more adventure as it continues from the last episode, and meet NEW members for their group? Heck I wouldn't even mind if they throw Markiplier into season 2 ! I love Markiplier lol xD He is awesome.

• That's sounds cool!

I love all the characters, but what if ( if there is going to be a season 2 ) Jesse and the gang travel for more adventure as it continues f

• I'd like a soft-core reboot, TBH. Wouldn't mind some well-placed callbacks, but overall I think TTG should try giving themselves another chance to make a Minecraft story from scratch. It's not like they did terribly the first time, but I still see a lot of potential in concepts the first season never really took advantage of. A new cast of characters could make for a refreshing narrative.

• I think it would be funny if they went into a portal and then Jesse turns into the opposite gender for an episode.

• That would be hilarious, especially if you ship Jetra or Lukesse

I think it would be funny if they went into a portal and then Jesse turns into the opposite gender for an episode.

• I mean why not?! Imagine this: Jesse and the gang continue their adventures from the last episode, exploring and stuff when suddenly meets another group of explores on the way. There could be a leader of the new group sticking with Jesse causing Lucas to be jealous that he believes he is the third wheel of this partner relationship thing. Everything gets a weird vibe causing problems between the two set of groups while in their adventures of discovering god knows what lol Heck I wouldn't be surprised if they end up searching for the Woodland Mansion from the Minecraft update xD Not sure but I would be very excited. But as long as they surprised me, I wouldn't mind how the game will go down. :3

That's sounds cool!

• Yo, what's up twin? Also, for first episode if there's a season 2, New Character's, New Plot, New Story, and so on and on.

That would be hilarious, especially if you ship Jetra or Lukesse

• xD TopRanger, that'll be funny. xD

I think it would be funny if they went into a portal and then Jesse turns into the opposite gender for an episode.

• My plot would be that a mysterious man (Let's call him Marlin) that apparently was abandoned in the old builders mines as a baby and was raised by zombie pigmen goes on a riot in A journeys end world and runs with dozens of zombie pigmen to recruit witches (he has learned how to communicate with them.)

Otto wants the new order of the stone to stop him and they encounter and fight him in Ep.2 but he gets away. Later the group finds out from Otto that Soren is an old builder so they go to see him to find out if he knows anything about Marlin and turns out Marlin is Hadrian's son.

Yo, what's up twin? Also, for first episode if there's a season 2, New Character's, New Plot, New Story, and so on and on.

• Lukesse for the win!

• edited January 2017

ughh double post >_<

• I wanted Soren to return, and even more adventures outside of Jesse's Overworld.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.