The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• I hate that American banks don't do that. They actively try and make you overdraft, it seems like. Then they crush you with 35$ a day charges

Flog61 posted: »

My direct debit has a limit of £10 or so meaning that I will never be able to make the account have less than that amount, so will never get

• edited December 2016

So am I. Im venting on the vent thread. Agree with my opinion or I take it as offensive. I should be allowed to say her channel is shit if im venting without anyone saying I shouldn't then. At least I'm not saying black genocide is a good thing and blacks are evil. Totally not terrorism just expressing my opinion.

Cope49 posted: »

No it's not fair or right . And it's not how I do things . I have my moments sure and so do the rest of you. You don't know her or what le

• I know this is late, but I'm sorry this is happening to you.

I just found out that the mother of my child was drugged and raped and is possibly pregnant. My rage is inconsolable right now, I have no idea what to do.

• Wish I could do more. Best of luck to both of you.

He's a gangster, I think he is used to being in and out of jail and paying and gaming his way through the system. I don't have much hope fo

• I appreciate it bud

I know this is late, but I'm sorry this is happening to you.

• NP bro

I appreciate it bud

• Triggered

gone2lake posted: »

awwwwww.... maybe a safe space will help, LMAO

• Dealing with Anxiety is such a difficult thing.

I can't go through a single second without my brain giving me a list of reasons as to why everyone probably hates me, as well as everything that could ever go wrong.

One minute I'm calm, the next I'm a nervous wreck and I feel like screaming my head off.

I hate that it can make me believe that every fear is valid, even though logically, they're not.

Going through life being terrified 24/7 isn't fun.

• May I ask what kind of fears you have? I myself have a fear of talking to and touching people which has gotten alot better, so mouch that it nearly does not affect me anymore I might have some helping advice for you. You can pm me if you want i'd be happy to help.

Dealing with Anxiety is such a difficult thing. I can't go through a single second without my brain giving me a list of reasons as to why

• Ever seen a psychiatrist? There are things that might help.

Dealing with Anxiety is such a difficult thing. I can't go through a single second without my brain giving me a list of reasons as to why

• I've been seeing a therapist for a year now, and I'm slowly but surely getting better. I just have certain (often unavoidable) triggers that can set me off. Still need to work on getting rid of those.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Ever seen a psychiatrist? There are things that might help.

• I often fear that my friends find me irritating, and that I'm eventually gonna lose everyone I care about.

I don't know. It's weird. I usually can handle it pretty well, but when I come across a trigger, it gets really out of hand very quickly.

Thanks for the offer of help. I greatly appreciate it.

Nolonius posted: »

May I ask what kind of fears you have? I myself have a fear of talking to and touching people which has gotten alot better, so mouch that it

• edited January 2017

How do I get the guts to talk to a girl that I have a crush on?

• Just go for it, man. What's the worst that could happen?

If you don't do it, you'll end up regretting it. If you do do it, it could lead to a lot of benefits.

Don't overthink, because you'll always come up with a bullshit reason not to do it. When you feel the urge to speak to her, indulge it right away, before your fears have time to intervene.

• Thank you!

Just go for it, man. What's the worst that could happen? If you don't do it, you'll end up regretting it. If you do do it, it could lead

• Oh Man i gotta tell someone

I'm so FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW I just finished the first draft of my novel and I feel like SUP BITCHES I DID IT! Now I only have to work two more years or so and I may have finished something! THIS IS SO FUCKING GREAT. Achievement unloked, bitches: I. DID. SOMETHING!!

• No problem. Good luck!

Thank you!

• Nice, dude. Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment.

Oh Man i gotta tell someone I'm so FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW I just finished the first draft of my novel and I feel like SUP BITCHES I DID

• I hear ya. Once I was walking my dog down a lovely lane that liked walking down at night because sometimes I saw badgers, well that night my anxiety was having none of it and I somehow convinced myself that badgers were bloodthirsty killers and i wasn't making it out alive I pictured my dog getting killed and me getting savaged then bleeding out. Anxiety disorder is fucking ridiculous.

• Well in the end you can always ask if you are irritating they are your friends so they would propably tell you if you ask. Another thing is that you propably know them for a long time and if you were irritating to them they would not be your friends. I can be very weird and annoying and sometimes pretty arrogant and I know my three best friends for 9 jears and they put up with me those 9 years they wouldn't if they couldn't handle me. I hope I could give you some assurance about this topic and that you anxiety get better.

I often fear that my friends find me irritating, and that I'm eventually gonna lose everyone I care about. I don't know. It's weird. I us

• Thanks!

Nice, dude. Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment.

• That is awesome my dude, what's your novel about?

Oh Man i gotta tell someone I'm so FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW I just finished the first draft of my novel and I feel like SUP BITCHES I DID

• People are morons.

• Oh, I'm so glad someone asked that question! (I feel like a supervillian)

It's complicated, but it's basicaly two child refugees (a girl and her little brother) trying to find a refuge through four years during a war, and how their relationship falls into an abusive one as they change due the trauma and violence, being both of them pushed to the edge of insanity.

There are also dragon riders with assault rifles, just to give a hint of how this fantasy world is.

That is awesome my dude, what's your novel about?

• Yeah, go for it man. Even if she is going to say no, at least you asked. It's better than not asking at all.

• edited January 2017

How about when you have a friend, particularly a girl that you like, and say you're helping her friend move, and and then end of it, your "friend" splashes water on your light colored blue jeans and makes a joke by sayinsaying that it lookes like you peed ypr pants, right there in front of her co-workers/friends.

Should you just consider it as a joke and laugh along with it?

Or should you consider to as a huge insult, as a form of her way to humiliate you all so that she can get some personal fun out of it, and reply with something like, (as a form or self-defense): "Oh are you speaking from personal experience?"

Is her actions just a joke, or an insult disguised as an joke?

• It's a joke, but you need a good comeback.

• "One again, I prove my fierce dedication to aiding my friends without regard to personal comfort!"
    • "If you're really into water sports, I have some other ideas."
    • "That reminds me, can I have a glass of water?" (evil grin)
    Kenny/Lee posted: »

How about when you have a friend, particularly a girl that you like, and say you're helping her friend move, and and then end of it, your "

• I remember you once said about her before. You said you had a crush and she suddenly asks you to her house and her friends embarrass you.

I mean, really? Why did you even agree again? She will just keep on doing it.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

How about when you have a friend, particularly a girl that you like, and say you're helping her friend move, and and then end of it, your "

• How do I be an extrovert?

Yes, that is my biggest peoblem till now. I am well liked, but people just don't seem to want me around when they go in groups to talk etc..

Some even bully me because I am quiet!

I mean, I wanna be popular and stuff. Please advices? Or is it impossible to change? I know it is possible because I somehow had 'that feeling' and became extroverted for one year. I don't know how I even got the courage to do some things, thinking back!

• Introverts don't just become extroverts since this is something wired into our brains very early on, but they can however practice and become more comfortable with extrovert behaviors.

I'd say the thing you need to focus on is self-confidence. If you acknowledge your own worth and stop worrying so much about other opinions, people actually notice this and will begin to perceive you as more confident as well. You also won't be putting yourself under your own microscope during social situations, which often stresses introverts out and makes them even less comfortable with extrovert behaviors.

People already like you, that is a good sign. Just accept yourself for the wonderful introvert that you are and others will as well. Don't stress yourself out if you encounter obstacles or difficulties at first. You will struggle at times, but as long as you keep a positive mindset and try to improve yourself bit by bit, it will all fall into place.

I'm an introvert that has had to go through a lot, so I hope this made sense and could help you at least somewhat. I'm assuming you're in middle or high school, so my other advice is that it doesn't last forever so just take it less seriously and have some fun while you're there :)

How do I be an extrovert? Yes, that is my biggest peoblem till now. I am well liked, but people just don't seem to want me around when th

• Extrovert means you gain your energy (this sounds supernatural lol) by socializing and junk. Introvert means you gain energy from being alone with your thoughts (sounds scary tbh). Can't quite change that now, can you?

You're obviously very young and shy. It isn't impossible to change, of course, but the level of your shyness (or maybe even social anxiety you might have) will affect the time you need to come out of your shell.

I have quite some experience with that shyness and talking stuff, so please do tell more so I can do something productive today.

How do I be an extrovert? Yes, that is my biggest peoblem till now. I am well liked, but people just don't seem to want me around when th

• edited January 2017

I feel depressed as fuck now and get more medicine sometimes I just I just need to end it all just for all time but I don't have the strenght... Well that was a relief

• edited January 2017

Went into town today to do some shopping but was dying for a pee so i go to the nearest public toilet. I'm in the cubicle when suddenly this dick slides in through a hole in the wall. Being an opened minded guy with a new years resolution to try new things, i go to town on this guys dick. I finish up, wash my hands and leave but i'm curious about who this guy is so i sit across the street and wait. A few minutes later my Dad walks out. Nightmare. Anyone else had a similar experience? I mean things like this probably happen all the time right?

• edited January 2017

I'm in high school and I am younger than 16. I can't reveal more. Remember my thread about my cousin going to high school? Yeah, that pretty much gives a gauge of my age.

Oh yeah, right now I mostly talk to my elemantary school friends tbh. I know its wired and hard to change but I have axhieved this phenomenon before (it is one to me). I mean, I tried but I simply can't again.

Also yes, I think better alone. I can change stories easily in my mind etc.

Also what info did you guys need?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Extrovert means you gain your energy (this sounds supernatural lol) by socializing and junk. Introvert means you gain energy from being alon

• Aight, that's fine although I wanted to know whether you were nervous, scared, [insert something here] around people, so I guess it is nothing serious like a phobia.

Of course you can't do it again when your mind is stopping you from it. If you just stopped giving a shit about "i cant do this" and stopped accepting yourself as "shy loner guy" maybe you'd make something out of it. (dont label yourself as shy, shitty, stupid or anything, it'll just be easier for yoir brainy to give up)

I don't wanna spam this thread with my inspiring stuff so expect a PM rn.

I'm in high school and I am younger than 16. I can't reveal more. Remember my thread about my cousin going to high school? Yeah, that pretty

• Ahahahahahahahahah

Went into town today to do some shopping but was dying for a pee so i go to the nearest public toilet. I'm in the cubicle when suddenly this

• Feel free to spam this thread with your inspiring stuff. :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Aight, that's fine although I wanted to know whether you were nervous, scared, [insert something here] around people, so I guess it is nothi

• And does it mean to "go to town"

Went into town today to do some shopping but was dying for a pee so i go to the nearest public toilet. I'm in the cubicle when suddenly this

• Why would you want to be popular? Do you know you have to... talk to real people... and be with them...? shivers Ugh, so uncomfortable. You can't play videogames or read books because "It's not polite", and if you start thinking about anything interesting you would look like you're not paying attention (which is true) and they will think you don't want to be with them. Ugh.

• I can't sleep because tomorrow in my state our school has this thing called an SOL (standards of learning) here it's this long test for the end of the semester (depends on the class) I have math tomorrow and that's all I have, but I'm so frustrated because if I don't past then I will fail Algebra I, the thought of that scares the life out of me. I'm horrible at math, doubt is constantly running through my mind, I didn't have the chance to ask my teacher for help because we had snow days this week. How do I overcome this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.