Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yeah I see it now. I can't believe they were so lazy.

Poogers555 posted: »

Look at the Jacket design, plus the marks on the neck, and overall shape of head and ears.

• But then doesn't it bring you back to the choice to shoot them, surrender, or do nothing? I don't remember a scenario where you can try to talk to them after that.

Deltino posted: »

After Badger cuts off Francine's finger, stay silent. He'll start counting down from five in response. Choose the "We can work this out" option as he's counting down.

• No. No, it really wasn't.

DabigRG posted: »

I'm tryin' to decide if this was clever or not...

• There's a line from Elaneor in episode 1 saying" I know a thing or two about losing family" implying that she did have a family, but they're not around anymore.

• Posting this here from another thread.

Meli mentions how there was more emotional scenes that got cut, and the Carver-like character was probably Ava, so her scene would be longer.

You're right, because this never happened:

enter image description here

Screenshots are usually taken strait from the game. Clementine can't be looking at walkers, look at how she is holding her gun. She's not looking at Ava... There's another person outside of the shot that Clementine is looking at. What if when Clementine aims her gun at Ava as she barges in, another person comes up behind Clem pointing her gun at her? So Clem is forced to drop her gun. Had walkers broke in, Clementine wouldn't put her gun down. What if this mystery person is that Carver-like person? Jesus how much did they remove?

• Reading these little theories always make me love the game even more, especially since I really loved Chuck as a character. Thanks for sharing!

• I don't know how you didn't catch that haha. It's the first thing I saw after Clem's gun went off. Her huge bug eyes an dislocated neck cracked me up.

Didn't catch that, but I'm not surprised - makes sense why I didn't remember that. Thanks!

• She's the only one I remember because of that r.i.p :D

I don't know how you didn't catch that haha. It's the first thing I saw after Clem's gun went off. Her huge bug eyes an dislocated neck cracked me up.

• Wasn't this screen shot released less than a week before the game came out? If so, why would they remove that scene so close to release?

Posting this here from another thread. Meli mentions how there was more emotional scenes that got cut, and the Carver-like character w

• This thread explains why it might have been removed.

Megaodg33 posted: »

Wasn't this screen shot released less than a week before the game came out? If so, why would they remove that scene so close to release?

• edited January 2017
    TheMPerson posted: »

Can someone tell me what kind of weapon Clem has- I mean had? Edit: Different pic for better angle

• Are you sure? It looks like the same scene in episode 2 when Ava's blocking the door.

Posting this here from another thread. Meli mentions how there was more emotional scenes that got cut, and the Carver-like character w

• It is.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Are you sure? It looks like the same scene in episode 2 when Ava's blocking the door.

• Meme thread being closed. Sobs

• Clementine never takes that stance.

Are you sure? It looks like the same scene in episode 2 when Ava's blocking the door.

• edited January 2017

why is it closed?

Meme thread being closed. Sobs

• I think the mods are playing a prank or something.

Eazy-E posted: »

why is it closed?

• they hardly ever do in these screenshots.

Clementine never takes that stance.

• Probably because instead of posting actual memes people have been using it as a hate thread and spinning it as if they're jokes. That's just my guess, I don't actually know.

Eazy-E posted: »

why is it closed?

• sadly, renders do not equate to actual gameplay

I also just want to point out that cover art Kate looks nothing like in-game Kate.

• I mean at least making Jane a reskin of a background character rather than whatever they did with Kenny.

No. No, it really wasn't.

• In S1E2, if you decide to kill Andy by kicking him into the electric fence, everyone looks away or covers their eyes... Except for Clementine.

• edited January 2017

Oh how I wish that had an affect on her...

decides to draw leaves in the next ep.
    Davissons posted: »

In S1E2, if you decide to kill Andy by kicking him into the electric fence, everyone looks away or covers their eyes... Except for Clementine.

• edited January 2017

Is it possible that might've been Irene's Bible?

• edited January 2017

Some hotels have Bibles (and occasionally The Book of Mormon) in their rooms.

• This could have had an effect in E3. Clem points the gun at Eli, and depending on if you killed Andy or not, she pulls the trigger. Dammit, Telltale...

Oh how I wish that had an affect on her... decides to draw leaves in the next ep.

• I would've used that on Mike... because he was supposed to be that 3rd missing guy that attacked Christa in S2.

This could have had an effect in E3. Clem points the gun at Eli, and depending on if you killed Andy or not, she pulls the trigger. Dammit, Telltale...

• edited January 2017

Really, why? For suicidal cases?

• Except that there is no choice for this in the sorry generator :D

This could have had an effect in E3. Clem points the gun at Eli, and depending on if you killed Andy or not, she pulls the trigger. Dammit, Telltale...

• Motels usually always have a religious text in the nightstand. I've seen the Bible on countless occasions and even Bhagavad Gita.

• There are hardly any choices in the generator. I don't see how in the hell choices are going to matter. That alone proves they won't.

Except that there is no choice for this in the sorry generator

• edited January 2017

It is just sort of a complimentary thing. Maybe the owner is religious or they believe in reaching out to people that need it. Maybe it's part of the company policy.

Edit: I actually just found out that the Gideons Organization is responsible for all of the bibles in motels.

Really, why? For suicidal cases?

• Maybe it's Maybeline.

It is just sort of a complimentary thing. Maybe the owner is religious or they believe in reaching out to people that need it. Maybe it's pa

• For a minute there I thought how fucked up it is if the group just let Ben to stay in a room where Irene used to be without him knowing.

• When I was vacating in Utah and California, the Book of Mormon was there. My brother and I were very amused.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

What do you mean "no choices"? I can think of several in the story generator!

For example, you have to choose t-- to uh...

ah...

hm

yeah I got nothin

There are hardly any choices in the generator. I don't see how in the hell choices are going to matter. That alone proves they won't.

• implying that she did have a family

she wouldn't have existed if she didn't have one

There's a line from Elaneor in episode 1 saying" I know a thing or two about losing family" implying that she did have a family, but they're not around anymore.

• Nice close-up of Lily's groin there

Davissons posted: »

In S1E2, if you decide to kill Andy by kicking him into the electric fence, everyone looks away or covers their eyes... Except for Clementine.

• enter image description here

Louche posted: »

Nice close-up of Lily's groin there

• I'm going to assume this has already been told before and people know, but I was just thinking of it again. In season 2 episode 5, when Clementine is walking through the snow storm by herself, you don't even have to shoot the walkers as they're too slow to react at all, I've seen a lot of people still shoot them regardless though which is why I had any incentive to post this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.