Will be there continuation of the game?

The game has so many choices, experiecne, fun and lots more, when one question still remais in my head: Will be there in the future a Minecraft Story Mod 2?

Comments

• I hope not. 8 episodes was more than enough and I enjoyed the ending.

• Hard to say. Personally i was not that high on the minecraft series but it did seem to be quite popular and well liked by fans so it is certainly a possibility somewhere down the road Telltale will make a season 2. I wouldn't hold hope out for anything coming out this year but i could see an announcement for possible DLC to bridge into a S2 if they decide to do it.

• I honestly believe M:SM is 10x better than all of TTG's TWD combined. I hope we get a season 2.

• I've played almost all of telltales games and that ending felt weaker then thier other ines they could have had more in it I was expecting Soren to come back but I think they did not because too many expected it I think they are saving those ideas for the next game if there will be one but like most telltale games it's probably going to take a year or up to 4 years.

• edited January 2017

On one site read the theory that in 2018 can be out, but this is only a theory

• Shhh hush now child ^_^ :)

fayescarlet posted: »

I honestly believe M:SM is 10x better than all of TTG's TWD combined. I hope we get a season 2.

• The ending was good because it basically said that the adventures in Minecraft never end.

• When will Minecraft story mode 2 already have a release date?

• No sorry, but ... I'm pretty sure they have big plans for the creation of a second season!

When will Minecraft story mode 2 already have a release date?

• My friends and I would pay a gajillion bucks for a season two that would literally make me soooo frekin happy

• I Honestly would not like a season 2 / continuation because they did pretty much everything they could with the series. The game also took over a lot of telltales time because they were also busy releasing other games that were more important than MCSM like Batman. Plus The game went for 8 episodes that's a lot more then telltales normal 5 episodic adventures so give the game a break. They probably wont continue the game any time soon because it was 8 episodes. Maybe in the future when telltale gets a chance to do it.

• Here's what you said is wrong. the game did one month period! It's very fast and I think if a company wants a second season will be their choice. and if they did additional adventures, this does not mean that there may not be a second season. It is likely that the second season may come out in the year 2018 and not much more.

Tazmangamez posted: »

I Honestly would not like a season 2 / continuation because they did pretty much everything they could with the series. The game also took o

• we've got opinions you kid.

Shhh hush now child ^_^

• DenikRG to me it felt like MCSM took over a lot of Telltales time. When MCSM was 1st announced I was very excited and I was also very excited while playing through episodes 1-5. But then when they announced episodes 6-8 and Batman I lost a bit of my interest in MCSM and I'm sure a lot of us did because of Batman. This is a consequence that might happen in a 2nd season of MCSM with GOTG or something like that. Over all I think they did everything they could with the series and I'm not against a squeal I'm just explaining that they will probably not do a season 2 for a while because season 1 went for 1-8 episodes. The main Telltale episodes go from 1-5 not 1-8 so they could 100% do a sequel just not right now

DenikRG posted: »

Here's what you said is wrong. the game did one month period! It's very fast and I think if a company wants a second season will be their ch

• 12?

I honestly believe M:SM is 10x better than all of TTG's TWD combined. I hope we get a season 2.

• It better not. It ended up with a perfect conclusion

• Exactly, fayescarlet!

• Part of me is telling me that there might not be a sequel to the game, but part of me wants there to be a sequel cause the story is really good.

• It may happen but I don't see it happening anytime soon considering telltale has game of thrones,Guardians of the galaxy,walking dead and whatever else in the works currently.

cool11guy12 posted: »

Part of me is telling me that there might not be a sequel to the game, but part of me wants there to be a sequel cause the story is really good.

• I hope not there are way more interesting series they can make than Minecraft, and personally I think Minecraft is the worst game they've made.

• I want more Minecraft Story mode pls

• A season two ore somting

Pls

• Can we seriously not fight over this? I thank you in advance.
    As for the season 2... I think this one is basically complete. We have a story, we have an ending that is not THAT vague and every character seems happy. Do we really need more of it? I'll admit, I wouldn't mind another "story", but for now, let's focus on the on - coming series.

• you kid.

says the user with the name "PetraTheHotHead" lolololol

(kidding)

we've got opinions you kid.

• kek

• edited February 2017

It likely won't have a Season 2. Sorry, but if they aren't giving a Season 2 to The Wolf Among Us which was a game 3 billion times better than MC:SM (not saying the game is shit, just that it's not as good) then there's no way they're giving one to Season 2. Unless Telltale wants a ton of money over quality content and satisfying conclusions, which I'd like to hope they don't.

• I think in the wolf among us case I believe going in it was planned as a one time thing although Kevin Bruner has said there's a possibility later on. And as far as telltale wanting money over quality I refer you to ANF.

It likely won't have a Season 2. Sorry, but if they aren't giving a Season 2 to The Wolf Among Us which was a game 3 billion times better th

• DenikRG what I said was not wrong we all have our opinions and mine is that I don't think a season 2 would be good right now I'm not against a season 2 I am just explaining that it is taking over a lot of TellTales time with the new upcoming GOTG they probably wont have time for MCSM. Also DenikRG you gotta accept the fact that it went for 8 episodes that's much longer then a normal TellTale series goes for they also pretty much did everything they could with it but a season 2 is totally cool with me and again for the 100th time I am not against MCSM season 2 I just think they need to have a break from it for a minute

DenikRG posted: »

Here's what you said is wrong. the game did one month period! It's very fast and I think if a company wants a second season will be their ch

• you kid. says the user with the name "PetraTheHotHead" lolololol (kidding)

• And as far as telltale wanting money over quality I refer you to ANF.

I'm aware of that mess. That's why I said

"which I'd like to hope they don't."

I know they probably do, but I like having the idea that they AREN'T Konami.

Chibikid posted: »

I think in the wolf among us case I believe going in it was planned as a one time thing although Kevin Bruner has said there's a possibility later on. And as far as telltale wanting money over quality I refer you to ANF.

• I noticed a lot of people complaining about a season 2 but there were a couple things left unanswered like what happened to Soren where did Ivor go in the end? Think about how people really wanted the Walking dead season 2 and they got up to 3 seasons in not saying minecraft is the most deserving of a sequel (I think takes from the borderlands is) but it season 2 of story mode probably won't come till sometime after the second season of Game of thrones.

• Telltale said production of other games won't delay time of production of MC:SM, hence the FAQ.

Tazmangamez posted: »

I Honestly would not like a season 2 / continuation because they did pretty much everything they could with the series. The game also took o

• It depends. There may be, or there may be not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.