Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Nice catch!

If you chose to tell the truth when Clementine shot Eli and when Eleanor expresses her concern about Clementine, Javi can say she has issuss

• "...she wears it on her sleeve"

Dammit Javier, it was a dog! That's not her fault! Don't give her shit she's just lonely and hurt!

enter image description here

If you chose to tell the truth when Clementine shot Eli and when Eleanor expresses her concern about Clementine, Javi can say she has issuss

• In the beginning of S2 clem loses her water bottle. And then she is at a campfire with "westilldontknowwhathappendtoherbaby"

In the beginning of S3 javi lost his water bottle at a campfire.

Just thought that was funny.

End of S3 E2 when you get to Kate u can see clem's reflection in the car window.

• edited January 2017

Pretty sure Clementine retrieved her water bottle after Omid was shot, and at the end of season 3 episode 2, that's just a glitch, and just about everyone noticed it.

Sjaak posted: »

In the beginning of S2 clem loses her water bottle. And then she is at a campfire with "westilldontknowwhathappendtoherbaby" In the begin

• Forget what i said then

• WAIT... what if it's not foreshadowing and Eleanor DOES know something?

i knew she was a traitor!

• It was Javi who said it apparently... JAVI IS THE TRAITOR!

WAIT... what if it's not foreshadowing and Eleanor DOES know something? i knew she was a traitor!

• Oh man these goof ups... (tries to hold it in.... oh fuck it) bwahahaha! XD

Some things may have already been shown : A - Kenny is not ejected by the windshield : https://i.imgur.com/eoJ9YlO.jpg B - When Ken

• The lady on there seems a bit old honestly. Like she has well defined cheekbones. I think both are just random pictures of random people.

• edited January 2017

I don't get it...

Same scenario expect one of them actually died being the bait?

What is up with this Kenny hate recently.
  • WAIT HE DID

fuck i should pay more attention

dojo32161 posted: »

It was Javi who said it apparently... JAVI IS THE TRAITOR!

• I don't wanna give TT more credit than they deserve, but I think there is a photo of Sarah in the Jane flashback.

I sincerely doubt that that's Sarah. Though if it was, that'd beg the question of why it's there.

Plus, Carver seems to have a tough love approach for Sarah; he doesn't completely hate her. So maybe this was a way to make her feel more confident? Giving her an 'employee of the month' type thing.

You know, maybe they wrote him as they probably intended for him to be, then I could maybe believe that.
    Btw, I love how you said he "doesn't completely hate her." :joy: As if he has a reason to give a shit about her as long as she's obeying him.

• Letting go seems to be a common theme for Telltale. In both Tales from the Borderlands and The Walking Dead, players are given the choice to let a friend go due to them being a hindrance. While Ben's being relatively worthless is darker than Rhys's needing to let go of Sasha because he's not strong enough to hold her, they're still pretty alike.

• HOW DARE YOU COMPARE BEN TO SASHA

Yellowsno posted: »

Letting go seems to be a common theme for Telltale. In both Tales from the Borderlands and The Walking Dead, players are given the choice to

• Ben is best character and you know it.

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE BEN TO SASHA

• Did you just call Sasha a hindrance?

Letting go seems to be a common theme for Telltale. In both Tales from the Borderlands and The Walking Dead, players are given the choice to

• Not sure how many of you noticed, but Kenny and Jane's mode was inspired by Shade's from Tales.

They could be triplets.

• They could be triplets.

Not sure how many of you noticed, but Kenny and Jane's mode was inspired by Shade's from Tales. They could be triplets.

Well yeah

dojo32161 posted: »

Ben is best character and you know it.

• That was probably the only part in the whole game that she was relatively a problem, Sasha is awesome. Actually it's kind of funny, Rhys himself is more of a hindrance than anyone else.

Did you just call Sasha a hindrance?

• Rhys himself is more of a hindrance than anyone else

That was probably the only part in the whole game that she was relatively a problem, Sasha is awesome. Actually it's kind of funny, Rhys himself is more of a hindrance than anyone else.

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited January 2017

Don't compare Shade to Kenny and Jane. He's the beautiful kind of ugly, while Kenny looks like a redneck Santa and Jane looks like a chipmunk monster. Kenny's isn't as bad but the fact that they added a beard and mullet onto some Cuban asshole and tried to pass it off as one of my favorite characters makes his face just as bad as hers.

Not sure how many of you noticed, but Kenny and Jane's mode was inspired by Shade's from Tales. They could be triplets.

• That Argentinean slang.

rajá de acá Andate a tu casa que estas pirado

• GOT ANY PROBLEM

I'M SICK OF UNITED-STATES-OR-WHATEVER SLANG

I DON'T GET IT

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM

That Argentinean slang.

• But that's not karma. It would be karma if he was unwilling to offer his own life similar to how he could offer hers, he was not. He readily drew the walkers to give others a better chance at survival.

DabigRG posted: »

He did it to someone begging for help for the sake of having an easier time, but it eventually happened to him and someone else benefited from it. That's it.

• People were wondering why Ep 1 and 2 didnt have a credit song. Well, I found it in the files

• it was a dog!

plot twist of the century

"...she wears it on her sleeve" Dammit Javier, it was a dog! That's not her fault! Don't give her shit she's just lonely and hurt!

• Interesting parallel for two characters that already had many parallels and interactions with one another.

Both were willing to perish in order to save Clementine while talking shit to the walkers, although Nick didn't actually die here.

Both brave friends of Clementine. RIP

TheMPerson posted: »

I don't get it... Same scenario expect one of them actually died being the bait? What is up with this Kenny hate recently.

• You ok homie?

Poogers555 posted: »

People were wondering why Ep 1 and 2 didnt have a credit song. Well, I found it in the files

• Literally could not stop laughing the entire time.

Javier at the beginning basically sums up how I've been coping with ANF so far

Poogers555 posted: »

People were wondering why Ep 1 and 2 didnt have a credit song. Well, I found it in the files

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I'd say Nick's is even better

If you run over to him anyways, he punches a walker. In the face. While drunk. Without giving a single fuck.

Interesting parallel for two characters that already had many parallels and interactions with one another. Both were willing to perish in

• "You wanna go off like ya did at the Cabin, cuz I fight better when I'm shit faced."

Deltino posted: »

I'd say Nick's is even better If you run over to him anyways, he punches a walker. In the face. While drunk. Without giving a single fuck.

• Yeah that's what I did my first run, it was incredible. Nick should've been drunk 24/7 so he'd constantly perform these ridiculous feats.

I'd say Nick's is even better If you run over to him anyways, he punches a walker. In the face. While drunk. Without giving a single fuck.

• If you listen closely when Tavia is approaching the 400 Days camp, you can hear Russell tell Vince that they need to go on a supply run and Vince says that they should split into two parties to scout further into the area.

Was this intentional? Or were Telltale just lazy again?

I doubt it was intentional. They probably figured no one would recognize that it's the same place, since its such a nondescript location; its just a random intersection with a few stop signs.

It would have been cool if they slipped in some kind of reaction from Clementine in this scene though, now that I think about it. Like, have her stare at a splotch of blood on the ground where Kenny died or something.

• Reused map, not kidding. Just with different weather/time.

You know, this reminds of something else that has bugged me

Why is there a random sepia vignette around the screen during this scene?

• Telltale tried to be artistic

They failed

You know, this reminds of something else that has bugged me Why is there a random sepia vignette around the screen during this scene?

• A what now?

You know, this reminds of something else that has bugged me Why is there a random sepia vignette around the screen during this scene?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.