What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Yeah, I do, because nowadays internet is everywhere and very easy to access. Type a few letters into the search bar and you got the music you want to listen to in this particular moment. Call me lazy, but I simply like to stay at home and still get the stuff that I like. Be it music, videogames, clothes or whatever else.

And listening to music on official YT-channels doesn't even cost you a single cent - while the artists still get money by the masses of clicks. The ~15 seconds ad before the video starts are a good alternative imo.

spider111 posted: »

Probably, my post is not similar to the previous posts but this question stays in my mind all the time. Do most of people listen the music only on YouTube today?

• Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant

• So this song has been running through my head since the Kia Super Bowl commercial, even though I always make fun of the song whenever it comes on ("She sure doesn't ask for much, does she?"). I had never seen the video of it before, though, and it's actually pretty good as videos go.

The real song:

The commercial:

• After the Gold Rush - Neil Young

• Are you still listening to Losing My Religion? It has been 2 f*cking years :D.

• 2 things. Great music taste and nice profile picture, dude.Did you draw it yourself cause I have never seen it before :)

• I'm gonna harden my heart

I'm gonna swallow my tears

I'm gonna turn and leave you here

• I like the melody, but neither the emo pic nor the instruments, I played a piano game where that song was in and yea, really like the melody thumbs up

• Yes, I know what do you mean. I also use video portals to check music. I think it just become more and more advertisement on YouTube... or I feel like that.

Domi_nique posted: »

Yeah, I do, because nowadays internet is everywhere and very easy to access. Type a few letters into the search bar and you got the music yo

• I don't like rap. Actually I hate it. But Pink Guy is different. He may be insane but he has a real talent.

• One of my favourite cover songs.

• David Gilmour is a musical genius.

Johro posted: »

One of my favourite cover songs.

• So ya.

Thought ya.

Might like to...

Go to the show?

• Well I got some bad news for you Sunshine.

So ya. Thought ya. Might like to... Go to the show?

• Pink isn't wellllll he stayed back at the hoteeeelll

Plan_R posted: »

Well I got some bad news for you Sunshine.

• this screams Amberprice

• Favorite band.

Incredibly pissed off they didn't come to my state

OzzyUK posted: »

Highway to Hell Live - AC/DC This concert looks like it would've been a lot of fun to attend

• band: Judas Priest - song: Painkiller

• edited March 2017

Hopeless Romantic

• Pancho and Lefty - Townes Van Zandt

• Def Leppard - Photograph

• Warning for those who don't like metal: Contains screaming :^).

• Thank you. :) No, I didn't draw the picture unfortunately. Wish I had. :P A while ago a forum member created a thread where they posted their custom made Walking Dead wallpapers. Here's the full picture in case you want to use it yourself~ http://imgur.com/a/kdUG7

Fury2014 posted: »

2 things. Great music taste and nice profile picture, dude.Did you draw it yourself cause I have never seen it before

• edited March 2017

• Thanks :) Work of incredibly talented person.This is one of the reasons why Telltale comminity is one of the best.

Thank you. No, I didn't draw the picture unfortunately. Wish I had. :P A while ago a forum member created a thread where they posted their

Sign in to comment in this discussion.