The Official Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two Thread

Here, you can post about what would happen if the game had a Season Two. Telltale hasn't confirmed it yet, so we can't be sure about IF there would be a Season Two. You can talk about your theories here and suggestions. If Telltale says there will NEVER be a Season Two, well okay. But I only want your theories.

Comments

• Since no one has posted anything on this topic yet, I thought I would make the first post. :)

As for what I would like to see if a second season of Minecraft: Story Mode is ever made, I think it would have something to do with Hadrian and Mevia coming back for revenge or a new Great Evil threatening the land (like an Army of unkillable Monsters). And Jesse and each of his/her friends have to go off on their own to try and find some help in order to stop it. But again, that's just what I would like to see in season 2.

• I think at some point, Jesse will run into the narrator from Episodes 1-4. Unless said narrator turned out to be the atlas itself.

• I would want to see Ivor and Harper be together, if anything though, I don't want Reuben to return. I feel like his death should be permanent to give the feel of losing a pet. I loved season one and I guess people hate it because it's Minecraft. I'd also want to see what happened to Soren, and the current locations of Gabriel and Magnus/Elleguaard.

• I'd also want to see what happened to Soren, and the current locations of Gabriel and Magnus/Ellegaard.

I know. I wonder that happened to Soren anyway.

• edited March 2017

nope, All of you are talking about The old poeple that they were in the season one. I want that a new Enemys and friends comes!
    I think that They will use the new futures from minecraft 1.11 or newer and they will go to another world not in the old world!
    I hope that they go to another worlds and explore and save the new people.
    about Rueben, I agree with shaytale.

• so i think that this time youll be playing as ivor and there will be a masked villan and in the end when they unmask him it will be someone you never listen too do the oppisite he says in the game

Sign in to comment in this discussion.