Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Could it be possible Javier gets bitten this episode?! :O

• "I lost 60lbs fighting walkers :D :o"

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Or, that man stole Trip's zebra-skinned fanny purse! Wait a minute, that guy looks like Job!

• The Garcías are actually time travellers confirmed.

There is a picture of the motor inn inside of the Garcia's house. The picture of the ski lodge and St. John's is somewhat realistic, but this is just too surreal.

• I hope

Melton23 posted: »

Could it be possible Javier gets bitten this episode?! :O

• enter image description here

There is a picture of the motor inn inside of the Garcia's house. The picture of the ski lodge and St. John's is somewhat realistic, but this is just too surreal.

• Shit.

LeeClemKen posted: »

Maybe it was better than what we got

• That "guy in a bear trap" painting is some peculiar taste in art.

• That may make an interesting fanfic if written by the right person, actually.

The Garcías are actually time travellers confirmed.

• Is that one the river where Luke died?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Seeing the bear trap picture just makes me think-- how the hell did he even end up in that bear trap? It's huge, it's chained to a tree, and it didn't seem to have anything covering it. Did he just accidentally walk into this fuck-huge bear trap somehow?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm pretty sure it's the stream Clementine washed up in during season 2 episode 1.

Is that one the river where Luke died?

• Looks like the one during S2 E1 where she has to choose between Pete or Nick.

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm pretty sure it's the stream Clementine washed up in during season 2 episode 1.

• He was probably too busy looking around for walkers and didn't expect to walk into something like that.

Deltino posted: »

Seeing the bear trap picture just makes me think-- how the hell did he even end up in that bear trap? It's huge, it's chained to a tree, and

• edited April 2017

Maybe it was the dreaded plot convenience!

Deltino posted: »

Seeing the bear trap picture just makes me think-- how the hell did he even end up in that bear trap? It's huge, it's chained to a tree, and

• At 0:54 of the Episode 4 trailer, you can see that Javi has been stabbed in the shoulder. It wasn't in the previous shot so it seems like this is during the struggle.

enter image description here

• Also his backpack is gone:

Davissons posted: »

At 0:54 of the Episode 4 trailer, you can see that Javi has been stabbed in the shoulder. It wasn't in the previous shot so it seems like this is during the struggle.

• No... that can't.. no-n-no...

This better just be coincidental.

• This guy looks like Alvin and Kenny did a fusion dance.

Poogers555 posted: »

Apparently Tripp originally had a purse/Fanny pack, so it may be possible this was Tripp's original model

• enter image description here

Also his backpack is gone:

• Sorry if this is already posted....
    Magna (leader of a small group from comics that is recruited by Paul) is from Richmond:

• Several people have suggested that Jesus may return with Magna and her crew, since they'd know the city well.

Tony112 posted: »

Sorry if this is already posted.... Magna (leader of a small group from comics that is recruited by Paul) is from Richmond:

• inb4 javier dies and they kill the new focus after making a new focus.

Davissons posted: »

At 0:54 of the Episode 4 trailer, you can see that Javi has been stabbed in the shoulder. It wasn't in the previous shot so it seems like this is during the struggle.

• That would be epic

Several people have suggested that Jesus may return with Magna and her crew, since they'd know the city well.

• She holed up in a house and made cake for 3 and a half years until she met everyone else and created The New Frontier.

Okay I just realized: how is Joan still alive? She looks to be in her 60's and isn't exactly in the best shape. Not that I have something

• If you chose to let David in in E3, Javi will say to Clem "He has a son, just like you did"

Like, WHAAAAT what did I miss here? I know he means AJ, but did he really interprete it like that!? Or is it Telltale trying to make us see Clem and AJ like mother and son instead of Big Sister and This Annoying Thing? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, TELLTALE!?

• To be fair, Javi didn't see a cutscene like we did. He can interpret pretty much anything from it.

Hell, all she could've said was: "My baby AJ needed medicine, but David kicked us out when we needed it, taking AJ with him."

If you chose to let David in in E3, Javi will say to Clem "He has a son, just like you did" Like, WHAAAAT what did I miss here? I know he

• Still, If he did, he didn't seem too shocked about a thirteen years old mom.

RhysAndLee posted: »

To be fair, Javi didn't see a cutscene like we did. He can interpret pretty much anything from it. Hell, all she could've said was: "My baby AJ needed medicine, but David kicked us out when we needed it, taking AJ with him."

• Was it the leaked version? That was an early build that may have gotten patched not long before release.

hesif posted: »

[GABE] "I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us." This was removed? How come I got this line in my playthrough?

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited April 2017

"I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us."

I think that's just poor writing to be completely honest.

Graysonn posted: »

Found a couple of unused lines in EP3 that were interesting. Outside the factory, Clementine says: [CLEMENTINE] "My friend took a crowb

• The guys who play David and Javi in ANF are also in Mafia 3.

• edited April 2017

Ohhh nice! I haven't gotten to that part in the comics yet so I had no idea ANF could possibly be this much connected to the comics. I hope we do see her somewhere in the current story if this is the case then. Good find!

Tony112 posted: »

Sorry if this is already posted.... Magna (leader of a small group from comics that is recruited by Paul) is from Richmond:

• hello new come this old.

ReTaLiN posted: »

me new come, what this?

• edited April 2017

Clem???

Also

• Since EP4 is out soon, figured I'd post a couple more interesting cut lines from Above the Law.

In the hospital:

[GABE]
    "Uh, yeah. This place is like the Hilton." (Thought this line was weird. Maybe that's just me).

Elenanor had a bit more to say in the quarantine:

[ELLE]
    "Go. Give her a hug for me, okay?"
    [ELLE]
    "And tell her... Sorry I left her in the damn car like that."

It looks like the brand/mark was originally supposed to be only for soldiers of TNF, not civillians.

[JOAN]
    "David’s soldiers all have it.."
    [JOAN]
    "David’s soldiers took it as a sign of committment."

And finally, the game acknowledges the plot so far has been about pudding.

[JAVIER]
    "Your thugs murdered her."
    [JAVIER]
    "Gunned her down over pudding and a few measly gallons of gas."

• It looks like the brand/mark was originally supposed to be only for soldiers of TNF, not civillians.

Guess that's a convenient explanation as to why Shades-chick seems to lack one.

Since EP4 is out soon, figured I'd post a couple more interesting cut lines from Above the Law. In the hospital: [GABE] "Uh, yeah. Th

• cut lines from Above the Law.

[ELLE]
    [ELLE]

No, I'm sure I had lines like that in the quarantine.

[JAVIER]
    [JAVIER]

And I'm also sure I heard those lines in my playthough.

I dunno, I could be mistaken, but I swear I heard those exact lines in the episode.

Since EP4 is out soon, figured I'd post a couple more interesting cut lines from Above the Law. In the hospital: [GABE] "Uh, yeah. Th

• Not for me

AChicken posted: »

cut lines from Above the Law. [ELLE] "Go. Give her a hug for me, okay?" [ELLE] "And tell her... Sorry I left her in the damn

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

[GABE]
    "Uh, yeah. This place is like the Hilton." (Thought this line was weird. Maybe that's just me).

Hilton is a brand of hotels/resorts. Basically, he's saying the place is comfy, luxurious, etc. They probably changed it to "this place is like a resort" in the game to make it more clear.

[ELLE]
    [ELLE]

That one is used in game. She'll say that when David comes to take Javi. Forget which option leads to it, though.

[JAVIER]
    [JAVIER]

Also used. Javi says this when you choose the "It was senseless" option when David asks how Mari died.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.