The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• You started the fire.

Don't instigate this further.

• HEY! My posts are to notch quality gifs, check yourself.

Spodes posted: »

Eh, you probably would have gotten kicked eventually because the chat's owner would have kicked you based off of assumptions rather than rea

• This is a friendly reminder that I tried to reach you on Discord earlier today to ask about what had happened, and—while you took care to let me know what you were doing—you also shut me down and blocked me. And this was without anyone on the server knowing.

Eh, you probably would have gotten kicked eventually because the chat's owner would have kicked you based off of assumptions rather than rea

• I myself keep wondering if she can go one argument without sending her cabbage-patch gang of the same 5 or 6 people to defend and white-knight her at every opportunity.

It kind of makes her look rather pathetic truth be told.

• I was civil.

papai46 posted: »

You started the fire.

• She can't, but i don't come for her if you're including me on those peeps.

I myself keep wondering if she can go one argument without sending her cabbage-patch gang of the same 5 or 6 people to defend and white-knight her at every opportunity. It kind of makes her look rather pathetic truth be told.

• 4 or 5 people is an army? I'm flattered. ;)

Anyways, the owner is more than happy to discuss this issue with you in PM's. Apparently you don't want to do that though.

Why not give up and move on, this is ridiculous.

• Hey guys - just as a friendly reminder, let's keep things focused on Telltale's TWD and let's please avoid petty off site drama.

Forum Guideline 2.5: Do not use the Telltale Forums as your venue for personal drama with other members. Make an effort to avoid other members if you have personal drama with them. Creating threads or posts to knowingly harass users or shine a spotlight on petty drama unrelated to community discussion will leave you at risk of severe punishment.

• enter image description here

Hey guys - just as a friendly reminder, let's keep things focused on Telltale's TWD and let's please avoid petty off site drama. Forum Gu

• This is a friendly reminder that I tried to reach you on Discord earlier today to ask about what had happened, and—while you took care to let me know what you were doing—you also shut me down and blocked me. And this was without anyone on the server knowing.

Yes, because I feared that you were trying to add me to send me more of that rule 34. From what I recall, I told you I don't want to be involved with that pedophile shit, or something along those lines, and if I did block you, it was precaution so I don't get spammed with those images as I've stated. Could you really blame me for not wanting to think about or even talk to you knowing you came from that server? Is it hard to believe that I absolutely detest and get sick by anything CP related (so much that it becomes an intrusive thought, anguishes me for months just by the relation, and just when I'm improving greatly to rid myself of it, I get invited to this?).

I also just checked right now, you're not blocked, I simply said those few lines, and exited the conversation so I don't have to be reminded of the server.

If it didn't come across clear enough, I

This is a friendly reminder that I tried to reach you on Discord earlier today to ask about what had happened, and—while you took care to le

• @Everyone'sClemInTime

I heard you were posting R34 stuff as well, but then again, this is coming from DLB, so I kind of question the validity of that, not going to hold accusatory against you regardless though.

I myself keep wondering if she can go one argument without sending her cabbage-patch gang of the same 5 or 6 people to defend and white-knight her at every opportunity. It kind of makes her look rather pathetic truth be told.

• Thanks, Blind.

Hey guys - just as a friendly reminder, let's keep things focused on Telltale's TWD and let's please avoid petty off site drama. Forum Gu

• Ready, for round 2 in the pm's?

Thanks, Blind.

• edited April 2017

[removed]

Ready, for round 2 in the pm's?

• Let's please not.

Ready, for round 2 in the pm's?

• Blind, you didn't need to erase the gif.

Let's please not.

• So in the first game, Clementine says she's 8 years old, but later says she was in the first grade. In the U.S. the standard age for the first grade is 6. So was she held back two years? Probably not. Is there something in Georgia that makes this more common?

• No, Clem is very intelligent, so she wasn't held back for sure. It's just a simple plot hole within season 1, I think it was intentional possibly, maybe to make you feel as if she's more young so you can empathize more for her and be a father figure. Who knows though? Also she was 8 in episodes 1 and 2, and 9 years old in 3, 4, and 5 by the way, just as some quick information.

So in the first game, Clementine says she's 8 years old, but later says she was in the first grade. In the U.S. the standard age for the fir

• How can Jane be pregnant with Luke's child if he died 1-2 years ago? It doesn't take a year for you to just find out you're pregnant.

Also, how come Clementine aged but not AJ during the flashback with Jane?

• How can Jane be pregnant with Luke's child if he died 1-2 years ago?

That flashback takes place a month or two after S2.

Also, how come Clementine aged but not AJ during the flashback with Jane?

Telltale were lazy and just reused her 13 year old model from the other flashbacks instead of making a younger looking one.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

How can Jane be pregnant with Luke's child if he died 1-2 years ago? It doesn't take a year for you to just find out you're pregnant. Also, how come Clementine aged but not AJ during the flashback with Jane?

• Is the candy bar that Javier was supposed to give to Mari used or mentioned in Ep 2 or 3? Also is there a way to give her the candy bar? Because in my playthrough, Clementine didn't take it from Javier.

• Nope to Above the Law. Not from what I've experienced anyway.

I think I saw a playthrough that showed that you can show/give it to Gabe, but I don't recall correctly off the top of my head.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Is the candy bar that Javier was supposed to give to Mari used or mentioned in Ep 2 or 3? Also is there a way to give her the candy bar? Because in my playthrough, Clementine didn't take it from Javier.

• edited April 2017

Well I guess it's useless then. If they do mention or use it, it might already be melted since it's chocolate right?

DabigRG posted: »

Nope to Above the Law. Not from what I've experienced anyway. I think I saw a playthrough that showed that you can show/give it to Gabe, but I don't recall correctly off the top of my head.

• Who do you think is better with their mouth: Bonnie or Jane?

• Yeah, probably melted by the first night.

Well I guess it's useless then. If they do mention or use it, it might already be melted since it's chocolate right?

• Clementine takes it if you call her a thief, but gives it back if you say it's for you niece.

Is the candy bar that Javier was supposed to give to Mari used or mentioned in Ep 2 or 3? Also is there a way to give her the candy bar? Because in my playthrough, Clementine didn't take it from Javier.

• "Call me a thief, eh? Well, I'll show you--Yoink!"

Acheive250 posted: »

Clementine takes it if you call her a thief, but gives it back if you say it's for you niece.

• I have a question... Why the hell did Jane hang herself?

• Self-discrimination, probably.

I have a question... Why the hell did Jane hang herself?

• Jane, definitely.

Who do you think is better with their mouth: Bonnie or Jane?

1. She was still broken over Jaime
    2. She was pregnant and doesn't like babies
    3. She was depressed living in a place that she said had ghosts
    4. She didn't really care about the kids, just her self

• I have a question... Why the hell did Jane hang herself?

Well, she said she would never bring a baby into this world in season 2, and she held up to that.

• Okay, I may be stupid but... How did you find out she was pregnant...?

* She was still broken over Jaime * She was pregnant and doesn't like babies * She was depressed living in a place that she said had ghosts * She didn't really care about the kids, just her self

• Clementine stepped on her pregnancy test after finding her walker and put two & two together. The fact that she reacts to suggesting Luke as a middle name the way she does foreshadowed this as well.

Okay, I may be stupid but... How did you find out she was pregnant...?

• Ohhh.... That's what that was.

But that was 2 years after season two, right? Clementine looks 13.

Clementine stepped on her pregnancy test after finding her walker and put two & two together. The fact that she reacts to suggesting Luke as a middle name the way she does foreshadowed this as well.

• And AJ totally looks two. They just reused the present day model with the cool jacket on and hoped no one would notice.

Ohhh.... That's what that was. But that was 2 years after season two, right? Clementine looks 13.

• For curiosity sake, mods, do you have the ability to hide certain posts until a certain time/date?

• What are the variant Clementine dialogues in episode 3, if any? And what do they depend on

• edited April 2017

Is Gabe spilling the beans determinate to Part 1 and how you treat him in the episode?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.