The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• I'd assume they have the ability to hide threads so they can let threads calm down for awhile if they get too heated, at least this was the case when I browsed other threads.

DabigRG posted: »

For curiosity sake, mods, do you have the ability to hide certain posts until a certain time/date?

• Interesting. Thanks!

Spodes posted: »

I'd assume they have the ability to hide threads so they can let threads calm down for awhile if they get too heated, at least this was the case when I browsed other threads.

• edited April 2017

For @Deltino and other "game-delvers" here: do any of the New Frontier mooks have names like certain walkers, bandits, scavengers, and the Howe's Security Force did?

• edited April 2017

For @KennyshouladiedinS1: Would now be a good time to revive your old character alignment thread or should I just put the question here?

• Can someone(preferably the person who got these originally) get the stats of the characters introduced in Above the Law?
    enter image description here

• Ohhh, I thought you said "why do you have the ability". Their ability isn't a certain date, but they have the ability to hide threads for mods/admins to view exclusively, and release back to the public when they feel it's necessary. I remember the screenshot thread popping in and out when things inevitably got bad. I'm sure you already knew this though...but who knows, they might have a timed thread release, I could always DM Blind Sniper to be certain.

Interesting. Thanks!

• Oh, okay.

Ohhh, I thought you said "why do you have the ability". Their ability isn't a certain date, but they have the ability to hide threads for mo

• This is gonna sound weird but...is Kate a virgin?

• edited April 2017

Holy crap have not thought about that thing in awhile...hell need to find it again and dust it off.

Alignment Thread

For @KennyshouladiedinS1: Would now be a good time to revive your old character alignment thread or should I just put the question here?

• Well, from my knowledge of episodes 1 and 2, she's a step-mother and Mariana/Gabe aren't her children. Unless she had some experiences in the past, there's nothing we can confirm (unless there's implications episodes 3 and 4).

This is gonna sound weird but...is Kate a virgin?

• edited April 2017

What exactly happened to Max? I spared him but he's not in episode 4.

• I'm also surprised he was completely absent from this episode. Hell, we even see Rufus if you didn't shoot him in EP1.

• If I had to guess, he was either taken into custody for spilling the beans or he was simply put back on duty under strict circumstances and will appear next episode.

• Hmm...what implications exactly?

Well, from my knowledge of episodes 1 and 2, she's a step-mother and Mariana/Gabe aren't her children. Unless she had some experiences in the past, there's nothing we can confirm (unless there's implications episodes 3 and 4).

• I said "unless there's implications", as in, I still haven't played episodes 3 and 4 to know if there's any sign of her disclosing if she's a virgin or not, sounds like it would be a weird thing for them to implement into the story though.

Hmm...what implications exactly?

• and will appear next episode

Not for long, that is :^).

If I had to guess, he was either taken into custody for spilling the beans or he was simply put back on duty under strict circumstances and will appear next episode.

• Oh, my bad!

I said "unless there's implications", as in, I still haven't played episodes 3 and 4 to know if there's any sign of her disclosing if she's a virgin or not, sounds like it would be a weird thing for them to implement into the story though.

• Obviously, since Rufus only shows up at the beginning of Episode 4 from what I've seen. Still, I suspect his reappearance will actually mean something given his significance.

and will appear next episode Not for long, that is :^).

• edited April 2017

Since the Kenny and Jane models were updated for episode 4, were they also patched in episode 1?

• How long is episode 4?

• No, that question makes no sense. She talks to Javi about how she needs to get laid, plus she was married before.

This is gonna sound weird but...is Kate a virgin?

• Since their both determinate now, I guess this is a good time to finally ask this directly: do you think Ava is Conrad's daughter?

• I've heard someone say an hour and 20 minutes is the fastest.

How long is episode 4?

• Wanting to get laid doesn't necessarily imply she isn't.

No, that question makes no sense. She talks to Javi about how she needs to get laid, plus she was married before.

• There's something I need to know...

In episode 4 of ANF, please tell me that wasn't Rufus who throw the Molotov onto the truck at the end... Did that happen because I didn't shoot him?

• Nah, it was just yet another NPC that uses his hairstyle that shows up regardless. Come to think of it...
    enter image description here

Acheive250 posted: »

There's something I need to know... In episode 4 of ANF, please tell me that wasn't Rufus who throw the Molotov onto the truck at the end... Did that happen because I didn't shoot him?

• Why is Clem missing a finger!?

Has that happened!? Is it determinant? It still hasn't happened for me.

Nah, it was just yet another NPC that uses his hairstyle that shows up regardless. Come to think of it...

• Huh. Never noticed that before.

It's from the Alone Flashback in PArt 1.

Why is Clem missing a finger!? Has that happened!? Is it determinant? It still hasn't happened for me.

• edited April 2017

Thanks @Deltino ;)

Since their both determinate now, I guess this is a good time to finally ask this directly: do you think Ava is Conrad's daughter?

• Sheesh.

Also, that guy looks weird in the game.

Thanks @Deltino

• Why did Ava go from being an enemy to just overnight being an ally to Javi?

Why is there no consistency in this game at all?

• edited April 2017

Because of David. If you leave with Kate, Ava shows up while you're loading up on weapons with Gabe and holds them up at gunpoint for a bit because she feels you've proved she shouldn't trust you and you have to convince her that you want to save David too.

Now that you mention it, I think her anger at the gates in the previous episode was because she knew David was gonna come help you out in person and therefore risk his life, but she begrudgingly kept that a secret.

Why did Ava go from being an enemy to just overnight being an ally to Javi? Why is there no consistency in this game at all?

• Why is Clem missing a finger!?

If you killed Kenny, and left Jane in season 2, you get the "alone" ending. Just review the flashbacks from episode 1 on YouTube, her finger gets mangled in a car door, but we haven't seen her cut it off (not sure they ever will show us, would be cool though).

Why is Clem missing a finger!? Has that happened!? Is it determinant? It still hasn't happened for me.

• Sorry. I was only joking.

I think it seems pretty unlikely. Do we even know how old Ava and Conrad are?

Sheesh. Also, that guy looks weird in the game.

• edited April 2017

I was wondering, what happened to Max if you sparred him in episode 3? He was not in episode four at all.

Also, why was Jesus' voice actor credited in episode 4? Does he return depending on a choice you make?

• In the trailer for Episode 4 Clementine says "We're all monsters now", does anyone know if she can say this in the actual game and when ?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

From the looks of it, no. The ep 1 files don't seem to have been updated.

• Ava is 19, Conrad is 43.

Sorry. I was only joking. I think it seems pretty unlikely. Do we even know how old Ava and Conrad are?

• How do you know?

Ava is 19, Conrad is 43.

• Just a guess but in the Jane flashback she calls Kenny a monster so maybe Clem can respond by saying this

In the trailer for Episode 4 Clementine says "We're all monsters now", does anyone know if she can say this in the actual game and when ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.