The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• edited April 2017

Don't you just love the Worf Effect? At least the person in question this time was a scrawny teenager instead of someone like Luke.

Spodes posted: »

Well, in episode 2 he fails to defend himself properly, showing a major lack of experience and grip on taking actions against walkers in general, so Jesus saves him with his badass kicks.

• Sorry for being dumb... But what's an Armed with death scene?

Melton23 posted: »

I can still see an armed with death scene playing out. Even on that AMA it sounded an awful lot like it was being hinted somewhere on there. I might go and look for it again.

• Not possible. If Javi waits too long then Clem does it.

DabigRG posted: »

If it is possible not to put down Lingard after he's dead, does that affect his corpse at David's execution?

• Who actually started TNF, Joan and Clint or David?

• enter image description here

Acheive250 posted: »

Sorry for being dumb... But what's an Armed with death scene?

• Okay. I thought I saw someone say otherwise.

Not possible. If Javi waits too long then Clem does it.

• From what I've vaguely heard regarding episodes 3 and 4, it sounds like they all formed the group together, but please tell me if that's not a possibility.

Who actually started TNF, Joan and Clint or David?

• I think Clint technically did, as it was David his helping with an dying orchard using his expertise that eventually led to the Richmond Council coming together for the first time and trusting the wrong people led to the implementation of the Capricorn Marks and Joan going missing for a while.

Who actually started TNF, Joan and Clint or David?

• Is that it's official name?

• I think that's either the save file chapter's name or the name of the song that plays.

Is that it's official name?

• Do you think the 400 Days characters that stayed at the camp might have tried finding Wellington?

• The chapter is actually called the gauntlet but the song that plays is called armed with death.

Is that it's official name?

• No, I don't think Wellington's message was that widespread at the time, but if you mean later on (season 2 era)...then I guess? I mean, it's person to person dependent on whether they believe Wellington is out there (even though it exists), and even if they do, they might've found a place to stay for the meanwhile and don't care to seek it out.

Do you think the 400 Days characters that stayed at the camp might have tried finding Wellington?

• At the end of season 2 episode 5, during the Wellington segment: Was Clem the only with the a gun? Edith tells them to drop their weapons, and Clementine is the only one that does so (she was Mexican carrying the Glock 17 in the back waistband from what I recall). So does Kenny have a gun and just concealed it well enough? Or are they trading back in forth with AJ and the Glock 17?

I know it's a dumb question, but I'm bored, and might as well think about the details of the game now that I've thought about most of seasons 1 and 2 extensively.

• You know what, I have wondered about that myself once or twice. He probably just had it against his ass or something.

At the end of season 2 episode 5, during the Wellington segment: Was Clem the only with the a gun? Edith tells them to drop their weapons, a

• Do you think Tripp drinks? What kind of food do you think he likes?

• Which characters from throughout the series would say "yes" to Kate's offer of a dank joint? (Besides obvious Eddie and Wyatt)

• I always thought Kenny had a gun, but he didn't disarm so I'm not so sure.

At the end of season 2 episode 5, during the Wellington segment: Was Clem the only with the a gun? Edith tells them to drop their weapons, a

• Badger turned in my playthrough and he is a sickly blueish colour with no bag over his head

BC_Guy posted: »

At the end of my EP4, Joan showed Dr. Lingard's dead body along with Badger with a mask on his face (to hide that his head was split open). What happens if you don't kill Lingard and let Badger turn or let Tripp/Conrad kill him?

• It's hard to say really, I know that one African-American lady that worked for Carver smoked cigarettes (Clem was stealing the radios while witnessed her smoking), so I'm sure she would accept a blunt. Possibly Pete as well, but he seemed to only want to smoke in his dying times as a last experience before he dies.

Which characters from throughout the series would say "yes" to Kate's offer of a dank joint? (Besides obvious Eddie and Wyatt)

• I can see Tavia smoking a blunt. Probably Omid and Christa too since they're from San Francisco.

What would Kenny think about the devil's lettuce?

It's hard to say really, I know that one African-American lady that worked for Carver smoked cigarettes (Clem was stealing the radios while

• The song is called "Armed With Death"

I think that's either the save file chapter's name or the name of the song that plays.

• [removed]

I think that's either the save file chapter's name or the name of the song that plays.

• edited April 2017

What would Kenny think about the devil's lettuce?

"That's fucking stupid, Be--...Omid and Christa".

But honestly, I don't know, he seems to not have much of an issue with drinking during the apocalypse, so I doubt he cares about weed too much.

I can see Tavia smoking a blunt. Probably Omid and Christa too since they're from San Francisco. What would Kenny think about the devil's lettuce?

• He only drank to cope with Duck and Katjaa dying. He denies a drink in s2e5 if you offer it and he gets upset at the idea of Clem drinking. Behind the scenes Telltale said he was a former alcoholic.

What would Kenny think about the devil's lettuce? "That's fucking stupid, Be--...Omid and Christa". But honestly, I don't know, h

• Ah, I kind of assumed he was an alcoholic at some point because when he started drinking, he went hard on the alcohol for sure.

He only drank to cope with Duck and Katjaa dying. He denies a drink in s2e5 if you offer it and he gets upset at the idea of Clem drinking. Behind the scenes Telltale said he was a former alcoholic.

• Nate seems like the type to be up for anything, so that's one. Luke and maybe Jane may also fall into that category.
    Ironically enough, I think Bonnie may opt to stay the hell away from it, though I'm not sure what she was even on to begin with.
    Becca would probably do it just to say she did.
    Mariana might've gotten into it as well if knowledge of the effects didn't keep her away.
    Dr. Lingard is an obvious contender as well.

Which characters from throughout the series would say "yes" to Kate's offer of a dank joint? (Besides obvious Eddie and Wyatt)

• edited April 2017

Nate, of course. He would smoke anything I bet. Jane would definitely smoke and probably talk Luke into doing it. Bonnie was a heroin addict because she tries hiding the track marks on her arms, bet she would still take a puff though. Becca would totAlly smoke just to be a rebel. Pot doesn't have any terrible side effects so I'm not sure What you mean, I don't think Mari would smoke though. She thought it smelled bad. Lingard, yup. Anything to take the edge off.

Chuck would probably smoke too.

Nate seems like the type to be up for anything, so that's one. Luke and maybe Jane may also fall into that category. Ironically enough, I t

• Bonnie was a heroin addict because she tries hiding the track marks on her arms, bet she would still take a puff though.

I don't really know anything about heroin, so I'll take your word for it. Though I thought she was referencing 400 Days and getting shot by Roman/Clive/Stephanie.

, I don't think Mari would smoke though. She thought it smelled bad

Oh yeah, you're right.

Chuck would probably smoke too.

Yeah, I did briefly consider him, but decided against it for whatever reason.

Nate, of course. He would smoke anything I bet. Jane would definitely smoke and probably talk Luke into doing it. Bonnie was a heroin addict

• How do you think Gabe should die?

• She was shot in the shoulder, the marks she was trying to hide were on her arm. Heroin users can get scars from prolonged use of needles.

Bonnie was a heroin addict because she tries hiding the track marks on her arms, bet she would still take a puff though. I don't rea

• Defending his dad

AronDracula posted: »

How do you think Gabe should die?

• By stuffing himself in all ya'll mouths.

• Gabe should die for the group.

• Yes, he was always a burden to the group.

Gabe should die for the group.

• Jane would definitely smoke and probably talk Luke into doing it.

Wouldn't that contradict Jane since she's always so prepared for anything? I mean, she did drink rum around the fire...but that's not the same as doing it while driving. So I doubt Jane would get high while they have to be vigilant, again I'm referring to your main question of accepting Kate's offer. I could see Luke doing it though.

Bonnie was a heroin addict because she tries hiding the track marks on her arms, bet she would still take a puff though.

I believe you're correct about the heroin, but I'm not sure she'd do drugs again, as she probably feels better than ever before. Has she done anything drug related anyways since we've seen her in 400 days and season 2 (just to clarify)?

Nate, of course. He would smoke anything I bet. Jane would definitely smoke and probably talk Luke into doing it. Bonnie was a heroin addict

• Are any of the flashback dialogues with David (specifically [Tell him off] and whether you said you'll support his family) brought up again by David in the present?

• Jane was a bad kid and seems pretty rebellious. I'm sure she would smoke and get depressed and never want to do it again lol.

Bonnie has been off the drugs for good it seems, thanks to Leland and Dee. Smoking weed is way less serious than shooting up junk though... that's all I'm trying to say lol

Jane would definitely smoke and probably talk Luke into doing it. Wouldn't that contradict Jane since she's always so prepared for a

• I don't think so, I played ep 3 and ep 4 with two different saves, one of them being an asshole playthrough where I was an absolute dick to David everytime and he doesn't seem to remember those moments (or maybe...Telltale doesn't remember..)

BC_Guy posted: »

Are any of the flashback dialogues with David (specifically [Tell him off] and whether you said you'll support his family) brought up again by David in the present?

• What is the current accurate timeline for the game? Mainly from the end of s2 to ANF if i stayed with Kenny

Sign in to comment in this discussion.