Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• And you believe the bullshit you just said?

MichaelBP posted: »

He wants to keep this thread alive. He bumped the thread after it was dead for nearly a month. Clearly he has a lot of time on his hands, to

• edited October 2016

For EVERYONE!
    @ClementineTheGirl
    It's official music from Life Is Strange Trailer Episode 4 !

• yes it was

Was it that necessary for you to make that comment?

• Clearly he has a lot of time on his hands

No. Just a minute.

He wants to keep this thread alive. He bumped the thread after it was dead for nearly a month. Clearly he has a lot of time on his hands, to

• nice

Karnedg2013 posted: »

For EVERYONE! @ClementineTheGirl It's official music from Life Is Strange Trailer Episode 4 !

• edited October 2016

I just replayed episode 5 of this I haven't played it since the episode first came out in October 2015. Still gets me everytime :'( .

• edited October 2016

You know, the timing of this thread being active again is very convenient and coincidental, cause today is October 7th, which is the day Max's adventure started, and in less than an hour (in my time zone) it'll October 8th. Day 2 of the time rewinding insanity.

• MichaelBP posted: »

• when i first played this game honestly i was reminded of alan wake a bit.

• Despite my disagreement with the ending, I still enjoyed Life is Strange a lot. The developers managed to create a beautiful environment that gives me this warm nostalgic feeling. The charming, carefree and almost innocent atmosphere is one of the game's biggest strength.

• edited November 2016

• edited November 2016

[removed]

• You know, I had assumed 9/11 jokes were where this video was going, I'm hardly surprised I was right.

• I fail to see the humor in acts of terrorism where thousands of people died.

• edited November 2016

Edit: Double combo

Scaeva posted: »

I fail to see the humor in acts of terrorism where thousands of people died.

• Was one hell of a way to revive a thread that had been dead for a month. With a "funny" video related to a horrible terrorist act.

Scaeva posted: »

I fail to see the humor in acts of terrorism where thousands of people died.

• k.

Was one hell of a way to revive a thread that had been dead for a month. With a "funny" video related to a horrible terrorist act.

• Solid game. Story was good and point and click adventures/interactive movies are my favorite type of games. The characters were good. The twist was good. Just the corny dialogue and the lack of mouth movement turned me off the game quite a bit. I gave it a 7/10.

• I give it a 6/10

• MaxChloe for life. If they have a new mc hopefully they can stop time or maybe teleport. And hopefully they have a tattoo or tattoos and dress like Chloe or Rachel. I seriously would like to play as a punk rock person. Or maybe the mc will be a mary sue or follow the attractive male archetype. The blonde hair and blue eyes pretty boy. I hope not. Maybe they'll follow the geek or nerd who's bullied trope and that character will awaken some kind of powers and you have to decide what path you want to take. The mc could also be in a band. They could be the lead singer who has to deal with not being accepted or supported by their parents. If it's another female mc and they involve romance I hope you can decide if you want to be with that person a lot. The subtle romance and little displays of affection was nice but hopefully you can completely be in a relationship with whoever you want. I'm glad to hear about a new life is strange game. Here's hoping they have as much time as they need to make every episode perfect.

• There's something that you guys should see...

enter link description here

• Oh man oh man oh man I love it! i knew this was going to happend! The only bad thing is that this will ruin a whole fanfiction I'm writting but who cares?!?! I will ignore this and write it anyways.

There's something that you guys should see... enter link description here

• Wannawannawannawannawanaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

There's something that you guys should see... enter link description here

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2017

Seems the Life is Strange prequel was officially confirmed at the Microsoft conference. It's apparently called "Life is Strange: Before The Storm"

• It pretty much also confirmed that Chloe is the PC, didn't it?

dojo32161 posted: »

Seems the Life is Strange prequel was officially confirmed at the Microsoft conference. It's apparently called "Life is Strange: Before The Storm"

• Huh, only three episodes.

Well this seems to be a prequel made by a different studio while Dontnod works on the sequel.

Huh, only three episodes.

Pretty much

It pretty much also confirmed that Chloe is the PC, didn't it?

• Yeah, mostly because there a little debate over whether Chloe or Rachel would be the PC.

Pretty much

• Prequel is a tricky story to write. First off since some major plot points already has a forgone conclusion, it is hard to get invested in the story because you already know what will happen to certain characters and most particularly the main characters. We know what will happen to Chloe and Rachel, which makes everything feel like a downer to me.

Not gonna say that it can't work. It can. But one way to make a prequel story work is to fill the story with its own cast of original characters supporting the main characters coming off from the main work.

• edited June 2017

Very excited for this! I had no preference on whether they were gonna shed more light on the characters we already know or if they were gonna make new characters entirely. The trailer is very promising. Time to replay all of LiS! I'm a tad disappointed there's only three episodes, but I guess a prequel doesn't need to be stretched out too long. Also fuck yes my man Frank is back in the game!

I'm a bit scared this will only be for XBox though.

• edited June 2017

Alright I'll fucking bite. The finale was straight up garbage, but what was good is being heavily presented in this mini series.

News - http://lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com/post/161712261945/announcing-life-is-strange-before-the-storm

Ashley Burch will be writing for the series, but won't be portraying Chloe.

Oh and there will be gameplay tomorrow at noon PST on IGN. They'll probably tweet that out later.

• aw man you beat me to it.

Cool, though. Seems interesting enough. I'm not too sure if I'll like it very much, as it is just a prequel to things we already know of. But, it'll at least give insight into things that we do not know yet.

uh.... yeah.

• Ashley Burch will be writing for the series, but won't be portraying Chloe.

Wait... what??? IDK how I feel about this.

Alright I'll fucking bite. The finale was straight up garbage, but what was good is being heavily presented in this mini series. News - h

• That's really lame.

Ashley Burch will be writing for the series, but won't be portraying Chloe. Wait... what??? IDK how I feel about this.

• that might actually be good, she knows chloe better than anyone else does

Alright I'll fucking bite. The finale was straight up garbage, but what was good is being heavily presented in this mini series. News - h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.