Jesse Without Hand?

In New Pictures From Game , In Only 2 Photos Jesse Have Normal Hand. My Theory Is That He/She Was Lose Hand!
Someone Or Something Was Cut-Off Him/Her Hand. Because That Someone Of His/Her Friends Make Him This New Hand. It Is Little Crazy For Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2. Who Think Same, Thumbs Up This!!

Comments

• edited June 2017

Um dude it said she/he will get her hand stuck in a gauntlet. Then the gauntlet calls her/his name. So no her/his hand dose not get his hand chopped of. Otherwise it would be rated M or higher IDK

• Hehehehhe, I read your name. Wait I'm here too...

1. Um what
    2. UM what
    3. UM What
    4. UM WHat
    5. UM WHAt
    6. UM WHAT
    7. Wow
    8. WOw
    9. WOW
    TheDerpGod posted: »

Hehehehhe, I read your name. Wait I'm here too...

• edited June 2017

Cutting Dunn's leg in BF4 is enough, and i don't want it happened to Jesse as well. Sooo.... I don't agree if Jesse must sacrifices his/ her hand/ arm in Season 2. MCSM S2 would be rated M18+ or Higher if that happens

• Still, its a bad idea, even if they censored it or change the blood to pixels. Remember the classic Wolfenstein 3D? Even though they're pixelated the blood, they still got 18+ Rating until now

And i don't think that i can cut my arm/ leg with any weapons (Sword, Axe, etc) in Minecraft, it just result to death

And why i dreamed cutting Lukas leg with BF4 reference after replied to this post a few month ago? :'(

Ratare40 posted: »

I Think Without Blood!!!

• No Pixelated Blood!!!! Just It Won't Be Seen By Gamers, Ya Know In Many Movies , Series Or Comics , They Hide That!!!!!! And Wolfenstein Is Old Game , Before Many Years Only 1 Red Pixel Near Hand Or Head Or Leg They Will Name It Blood And Rate It 18+

Still, its a bad idea, even if they censored it or change the blood to pixels. Remember the classic Wolfenstein 3D? Even though they're pixe

• Trailer Was Posted And We Know Answer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.