The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Team Kate. I like David but he's to stop treating Kate like some play thing when ever he gets bored. Kate was right to stand up to him in E5, Plus Kate was a good step-mom to they kids, I mean she could have walk out on them when it all started It's not like they're her kids,

DabigRG posted: »

Trick question: Team Kate or Team David?

• How would you react if all those stupid "Lee survived" theories turned out to be true and Telltale brought Lee back?

• Oh he was wearing a seatbelt? I was pretty sure he wasn't wearing a seatbelt when I saw the flashback.

I didn't get that ending and I haven't bothered to revisit the flashback for a laugh in a while.

Of course not but would Kenny really teach Clementine to drive with a baby in the backseat considering how overprotective he was of AJ in S2?

Yes? Better in the car where he can protect him than on the roof or the side of the road.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

1.I believe he undid it for a bit to tend to AJ and simply didn't get the chance to fasten it again. Oh he was wearing a seatbelt? I

• I'd never touch a Telltale game again.

How would you react if all those stupid "Lee survived" theories turned out to be true and Telltale brought Lee back?

• Yes? Better in the car where he can protect him than on the roof or the side of the road.

No I meant why not wait until they cross upon a settlement where they can leave AJ while he teaches Clem how to drive. Though i do understand they couldn't just leave AJ while he teaches her how to drive a car.

Oh he was wearing a seatbelt? I was pretty sure he wasn't wearing a seatbelt when I saw the flashback. I didn't get that ending and

• edited July 2017

Not really Walking Dead related, but which game do you think made Telltale start to go down hill?

• The Walking Dead Season 2[.5].

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Not really Walking Dead related, but which game do you think made Telltale start to go down hill?

• Okay, seriously, Mariana is one thing, but why the hell are Katjaa, Eli, Francine, and Alex in Road to Survival?

• Eli and Francine appear only in the Telltale event, but you can't win them or anything.

Alex

Who?

Okay, seriously, Mariana is one thing, but why the hell are Katjaa, Eli, Francine, and Alex in Road to Survival?

• MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Why hasn't anyone drawn Clementine in TWD comic book style yet?!

• I loved them both but I had to fulfill my responsibility to my brother before running off with his wife

• Things definitely started to be on rails with TWD s2e3

Things didn't get completely ridiculously lazy until Batman

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

• Fairbanks

Fangirl101 posted: »

Eli and Francine appear only in the Telltale event, but you can't win them or anything. Alex Who?

• Yeah, whoever selects RTS characters is moronic. They leave out main characters such as Luke, Nick, Bonnie, 400 Days Cast etc to put characters like Crawford's Oberson in it

Okay, seriously, Mariana is one thing, but why the hell are Katjaa, Eli, Francine, and Alex in Road to Survival?

• Will Season 1/ 2 character model ever be ported and remodeled to A New Frontier's graphics?

• I hope not

Clemenem posted: »

Will Season 1/ 2 character model ever be ported and remodeled to A New Frontier's graphics?

• Team Kate all the way.

Fuck David.

• Ah, thanks!

Fairbanks

• Link doesn't work.

They have tho....

• The real answer is: "We were supposed to be taking sides?"

• Yeah, seriously. They'd might as well add the Cabin Group and the residents of Howe's Hardware as well if they were gonna include those other ones.

Clemenem posted: »

Yeah, whoever selects RTS characters is moronic. They leave out main characters such as Luke, Nick, Bonnie, 400 Days Cast etc to put characters like Crawford's Oberson in it

• Oh, okay, that makes more sense. I noticed they don't have stars on their icons.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Eli and Francine appear only in the Telltale event, but you can't win them or anything. Alex Who?

• Damn ok just Google search "reddit Charlie adlard kenny"

Link doesn't work.

• enter image description here

He kinda looks like the Governor except sad.

Also, Clementine has seen some shit that'll turn you purple.
    enter image description here

Damn ok just Google search "reddit Charlie adlard kenny"

• Okay, so I was surfing through older threads looking for some things and I came across this exchange :

fallandir: Like you said, I feel like we missed really interesting opportunity to see Carver convincing Clementine with something more than words. It looks like a stronger bond was supposed to be created, but they cut it off.
    Bokor: Seems like that scene was actually given to Sarah, off-screen. I really wish there were consequences to his conversation with Sarah. What exactly did he say to her after killing another guy right in front of her?
    fallandir: I remeber how everyone was saying it's "You'll be next, darling" or something like that, but I doubt it. Carver needed Sarah to have control over Carlos.

Any thoughts?

1. He had confidence in Clem and the fact that there weren't many other drivers to crash into.
    2. It's not like they could have left AJ somewhere else while he taught her. Besides Kenny put AJ in the middle of the back seat, which is the safest spot.
    3. They probably stumbled upon it. I doubt an eyepatch would be included in a bag of essential supplies.

Couple questions regarding Kenny's flashback: 1. Why wasn't Kenny wearing a seatbelt? 2. Why was Kenny teaching Clementine to drive with a

• Medical question: If someone were to get shot in the neck, how likely would they be able to survive?

• Depend what part and how it reached the neck but extremly low

Medical question: If someone were to get shot in the neck, how likely would they be able to survive?

• From behind? AK 47?

Depend what part and how it reached the neck but extremly low

• Then death

From behind? AK 47?

• Okay then. Good to know....

Then death

• You survive only if that somehow miss your neck and you get just a scrape,
    Otherwise the power of the bullet will break the cervical bones of the neck, and you could die by that injury, by the blood lost or because you couldn't breath anymore !
    But the immediat death is more probable if the AK is directly pointed on the flesh or even just close !
    If there is medical support close and if the AK missed the middle with "luck" you could be just paralized in a part of your body

Okay then. Good to know....

• ...Damn. Unfortunately, that's not what I had in mind so I might just have to ignore it.

Thanks!

You survive only if that somehow miss your neck and you get just a scrape, Otherwise the power of the bullet will break the cervical bones

• edited July 2017

Well an AK 47 is still an assault rifle, you can easily see his power if you google ak 47 and watch some youtube video !
    Some gunpoint can be powerful too, but a rifle is a rifle …not a husband nor a father XD !

...Damn. Unfortunately, that's not what I had in mind so I might just have to ignore it. Thanks!

• I'm not an expert but the chances of surviving would definitely be very slim.

Obviously if the bullet punctured the windpipe it would mean suffocation which wouldn't give the victim a lot of time to receive medical attention. If bullet managed to sever the jugular and/or caratid arteries then it would mean massive blood loss, leaving even much less time to receive medical help. Finally if I'm correct any injury to the spine would result in instant death and if somehow not then certainly complete paralysis.

Medical question: If someone were to get shot in the neck, how likely would they be able to survive?

• Oh and remember AK-47 is for kids
    M1 Garand is for men !

...Damn. Unfortunately, that's not what I had in mind so I might just have to ignore it. Thanks!

• Thanks! That was very graphic/horrifiying, but thanks anyway.

I'm not an expert but the chances of surviving would definitely be very slim. Obviously if the bullet punctured the windpipe it would mea

• Invisible words are not invisible. Strange enough, I tried to do this earlier this morning. No such luck :/

The real answer is: "We were supposed to be taking sides?"

• You're welcome! It is a very scary to think about. Definitely not the best way to go.

Poor Tripp.

Thanks! That was very graphic/horrifiying, but thanks anyway.

• :lol:
    That's kinda the point, but good observation anyway.

Invisible words are not invisible. Strange enough, I tried to do this earlier this morning. No such luck

Sign in to comment in this discussion.