Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 Episode 1 Live Stream Discussion [Will Contain Spoilers]

enter image description here

Please use this thread to discuss the Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 Rooster Teeth Live Stream, please only use this thread to discuss spoilers.

Countdown to stream

Time zone list (this will show what exact time it will start in your time zone)

Link to Rooster Teeth Twitch stream

Remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale Facebook page, on Twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The stream will start in two hours, this thread is to discuss it.

Please keep all spoilers in this thread.

• Yes! I'm so excited!

• Ooh what's the stream about?

OzzyUK posted: »

The stream will start in two hours, this thread is to discuss it. Please keep all spoilers in this thread.

• Full episode 1 gameplay!

Ooh what's the stream about?

• I’m probably only going to watch the intro to avoid other spoilers.

• Oh that's cool :)

Linkyop posted: »

Full episode 1 gameplay!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2017

They are now getting ready to start the stream.

• Wow I thought telltale would barley reference things from season 1 because they said that “newcomers” could come on (because most of us know how that ended for the walking dead) but so far it’s looking amazing.

• edited July 2017

FUMING, MINECRAFT S2 EP 1 is around 2 hours long! WD ANF EP 1 is around 1 hour and 15 mins!

• I AM GOING TO WATCH THE EPISODE RIGHT NOW, HYPEDDDD

• tbf the 2nd episode was 2 hours and orignally ep1 and 2 were 1 ep, so basically 3hrs. And tbf you got to play both episodes without waiting or buying number 2 yknow

FUMING, MINECRAFT S2 EP 1 is around 2 hours long! WD ANF EP 1 is around 1 hour and 15 mins!

• Pretty cool.... I really hoped they chose the option fight their way in cause oh man......

• Better Graphics, Movement, Voice change for Olivia, Jack, Nurm, Vos, The Admin, Sea Guardians, Zombie Like Statues, Stella.... Pretty cool..

• I think they just said they split episode 1 because they didn't have enough story content to have an extra episode...

ASaltLick posted: »

tbf the 2nd episode was 2 hours and orignally ep1 and 2 were 1 ep, so basically 3hrs. And tbf you got to play both episodes without waiting or buying number 2 yknow

Sign in to comment in this discussion.