The new season is out but I can't download it

Hello! Today Telltale e-mailed me telling that Season 2 of minecraft Story Mode is out today, July 10. But I login to the game and nothing is downloaded. I bought the game in the Telltale Store, the original too. And I don't know why I can't. I saw most youtubers can play it now...

Screenshot of the e-mail (In spanish): https://gyazo.com/f01af8fa5997c77a5790fed8828a7e9d

Comments

• it's not out. you might be seeing others playing it because last night at RTX 2017, at the end of the first episode, they gave out free codes to everyone on steam, so you still have to wait until tmr.

• Hello! Thanks for your reply, but I'm not talking abut that xDD. Is about the e-mail saying that the game is out and i could (in theory) to download it. But, nope :v

But now i know that i'm not alone :P

SarniX posted: »

it's not out. you might be seeing others playing it because last night at RTX 2017, at the end of the first episode, they gave out free codes to everyone on steam, so you still have to wait until tmr.

• welp, lol sorry. if that's the case then idk what to do, sorry.

Manucraft posted: »

Hello! Thanks for your reply, but I'm not talking abut that xDD. Is about the e-mail saying that the game is out and i could (in theory) to download it. But, nope :v But now i know that i'm not alone :P

• The game comes out tomorrow, so Telltale might have jumped the gun by like one day.

• The release date is July 11th that’s what it says on telltales twitter unless you love in Australia. Your post kind of sounds like you only bought season 1 just in case I’m not reading it wrong season 2 is a separate game because your post says you log into the game.

• In that case, the error is in the e-mail, that says the launch date changes to July 10th xD. And yes, I thought that it downloads like a DLC, but is neither in "my games" xD

Creeper1846 posted: »

The release date is July 11th that’s what it says on telltales twitter unless you love in Australia. Your post kind of sounds like you only

• Soo...

You are a youtuber?

(because youtubers have early access to season 2 by one day)

In that case, the error is in the e-mail, that says the launch date changes to July 10th xD. And yes, I thought that it downloads like a DLC, but is neither in "my games" xD

• In this case... yes, but I bought the game like non youtubers or like small youtubers xD

Soo... You are a youtuber? (because youtubers have early access to season 2 by one day)

• I never thought I would happen to meet a medium youtuber in this forum!

In this case... yes, but I bought the game like non youtubers or like small youtubers xD

• Everyone, The game is out but atleast on steam its stuck on pre order. Xbox should work because i played on it and i dont know about ps4.
    Its weird, I Know.

• Aliens

Everyone, The game is out but atleast on steam its stuck on pre order. Xbox should work because i played on it and i dont know about ps4. Its weird, I Know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.