Telltale, can you let us change our armor again?

I really, really dont want Elegaard's armor for a whole other season.

Comments

• edited July 2017

You might be able. There is this one clip where all of Ivor's armor's come including Tims Armor. And they chose the redish black one so i think you might be able to chose another armor set.

Edit: I watched closely and saw it was Elegaards armor, so my bad! xD

• Yes!!! I hope so, reddish black armor sounds amazing

You might be able. There is this one clip where all of Ivor's armor's come including Tims Armor. And they chose the redish black one so i th

• As PetraTheHotHead said, I could see them giving you another chance, since the new Season is basically a fresh start and a blank slate, so I imagine that they would account for some players wanting to wear different armor.

• And if i had too, i would chose Tims Armor because we didn't get too use it that much in season 1 episode 8.

Yes!!! I hope so, reddish black armor sounds amazing

• Yeah Tim's armor was truly epic, I really liked Star Shield as well. Unfortunately I went with Elegaard's armor because i was feeling sentimental.

And if i had too, i would chose Tims Armor because we didn't get too use it that much in season 1 episode 8.

• edited July 2017

So, from watching the RTX Stream, it's conformed. Which armor u guys pickin, for my main file, im picking "Tim's" Armor, second file, Ender Defender, (First two file's are all male.) third file,(PROBABLY SINCE I DONT LIKE IT THAT MUCH I MIGHT NOT GO WITH IT, I'LL UPDATE YOU ON IT WHEN I PLAY AND CHOOSE IT!!!) Dragons Bane, fourth and final, im not sure, i'll have too look, probably Swordbreaker.

• That's great news! I'm probably going to choose Tim's Armor as well.. probably. Do you know if we will be able to import our s1 choices?

• We can! You can also create your own season 1 story! There's also 6 new looks for Jesse! Which one of the new are you chosing or are you sticking with the other original 6? :D

That's great news! I'm probably going to choose Tim's Armor as well.. probably. Do you know if we will be able to import our s1 choices?

• edited July 2017

Create your own story? Interesting, I'll probably try importing my save file though since it will be more thorough.

What do the new ones look like? I'm sticking my white male Jesse. Giving him a new face would be jarring.

I thought i wanted to choose Tim's armor but on second thought that was one of my least favorite episodes and i might not want to be reminded of it the whole season.

We can! You can also create your own season 1 story! There's also 6 new looks for Jesse! Which one of the new are you chosing or are you sticking with the other original 6?

• edited July 2017

The one with the new color clips and shirts

Create your own story? Interesting, I'll probably try importing my save file though since it will be more thorough. What do the new ones

• The one with new clips and shirts

• Interesting, they're all slightly different shades haha. Do you have a screenshot of the new armors?

The one with new clips and shirts

• No, they are all of Ivor's armor, "Tims" armor, and either Magnus or Ellegaard's armor.

Interesting, they're all slightly different shades haha. Do you have a screenshot of the new armors?

• And Olivia has a new voice, apperently by Natasha Loring.

No, they are all of Ivor's armor, "Tims" armor, and either Magnus or Ellegaard's armor.

• I thought there was a new black and red armor?

No, they are all of Ivor's armor, "Tims" armor, and either Magnus or Ellegaard's armor.

• i probably ment Adaminetime Impurviam, (I CANT SPELL IT LOL)

I thought there was a new black and red armor?

• Gotcha. That ones pretty cool, it reminds me of Elegaard's armor though.

I'm torn between Star Shield and Tim's Armor. Opinions?

i probably ment Adaminetime Impurviam, (I CANT SPELL IT LOL)

• I mostly use Ender Defender and Sword breaker, i like those two.

Gotcha. That ones pretty cool, it reminds me of Elegaard's armor though. I'm torn between Star Shield and Tim's Armor. Opinions?

• Those are both really cool ones. I think I'm going to go with Star Shield. Tim's armor is too flashy and should probably be in the museum. Star Shield is just the right amount of dark blue

I mostly use Ender Defender and Sword breaker, i like those two.

• Yeah, go ahead and do whatever you want. :)

Those are both really cool ones. I think I'm going to go with Star Shield. Tim's armor is too flashy and should probably be in the museum. Star Shield is just the right amount of dark blue

• edited July 2017

I love the armor: "Adamantine Impervium"

In my opinion it's one of the best you can get, but I recommend use: "Adamantine Impervium" for the male Jesse, and the armor: "Swordbreaker" for the female Jesse, these two have the same design, but with different colors :)

• Hmm I actually like the sound of that. Adamantine impervium looks like an evolution from Elegaard's armor, which I used in season 1 and funny enough was actually a woman's armor.

I love the armor: "Adamantine Impervium" In my opinion it's one of the best you can get, but I recommend use: "Adamantine Impervium" for

• In my opinion, the "Adamantine Impervium" manages to give a mode of a warrior, hero or knight to Jesse...

Hmm I actually like the sound of that. Adamantine impervium looks like an evolution from Elegaard's armor, which I used in season 1 and funny enough was actually a woman's armor.

• I put on my boy Magnus armour. I had feom episode 3-8, So it would really just feel wrong not to wear it in his memory.

• I felt the same way about wearing Elegaard's armor, but tbh I feel like the time to honor the Order of the Stone is far gone and that Jesse should forge his completely separate identity. Elegaard/Magnus' armor belongs in that epic museum where they keep the precious artifacts.

captainivy1 posted: »

I put on my boy Magnus armour. I had feom episode 3-8, So it would really just feel wrong not to wear it in his memory.

• I never noticed it's subtle brilliance before, but yeah i agree. Probably one of the best looking armor. I will probably choose this over Tim's armor and star shield.

In my opinion, the "Adamantine Impervium" manages to give a mode of a warrior, hero or knight to Jesse...

• Tim's armor in my opinion is one of the best, only your helmet I do not like much, but from what we saw in episode 1 of Season Two, Jesse will not wear the helmet...

I never noticed it's subtle brilliance before, but yeah i agree. Probably one of the best looking armor. I will probably choose this over Tim's armor and star shield.

• I thought you preferred adamantine imperviumfor male Jesse? And why do you like Tim's so much? The colors are so bright it is somewhat offputting

• Yeah, I suppose. It just feels wrong not to wear it.

I felt the same way about wearing Elegaard's armor, but tbh I feel like the time to honor the Order of the Stone is far gone and that Jesse

• I chose adamantine impervium and I have no regrets. It looks awesome and they even say that it is Ivor's favorite.

I love the armor: "Adamantine Impervium" In my opinion it's one of the best you can get, but I recommend use: "Adamantine Impervium" for

• Yes, I prefer the "Adamantine Impervium" to the male Jesse and I will probably use it again in season two, I just find Tim's armor cool too

I thought you preferred adamantine imperviumfor male Jesse? And why do you like Tim's so much? The colors are so bright it is somewhat offputting

• I was gonna choose that one since I've never worn it before and it's what the Jesse skin wears in actual Minecraft in the skin pack but I had to pick the armour I chose which was called the shield of infinity. It looks amazing and Jesse said he loves how regal it looks in Season 1 it has black spikes on the shoulder pads and now in Season 2 the spikes are light blue, Matching the armour. I'm surprised how many people don't choose this armour I love it personally.

I chose adamantine impervium and I have no regrets. It looks awesome and they even say that it is Ivor's favorite.

• Good choice, you will not regret it ;)

I chose adamantine impervium and I have no regrets. It looks awesome and they even say that it is Ivor's favorite.

• edited July 2017

Tim's armor is cool too it is the only one with shoulder spikes

Edit: actually I'm wrong i think some others have spikes

Yes, I prefer the "Adamantine Impervium" to the male Jesse and I will probably use it again in season two, I just find Tim's armor cool too

• It's the color scheme of Elegaard's armor (My s1 armor) and the weird gauntlet thing actually stands out on it. Perfection

Good choice, you will not regret it

• I felt pretty strongly about having a new armor this season. Maybe this is because i used Elegaard's armor, but I think Jesse should use different armies for different stages of his adventure career. Adamantine impervium felt perfect because it is the same color scheme as Elegaard's armor, looks great, and is apparently Ivor's favorite.

Shield of infinity is pretty cool, but it is so similar to Tim's armor that I would personally get Tim's if i wanted a blue armor. To each his own :)

I was gonna choose that one since I've never worn it before and it's what the Jesse skin wears in actual Minecraft in the skin pack but I ha

• edited July 2017

Yeah, I agree...

It's the color scheme of Elegaard's armor (My s1 armor) and the weird gauntlet thing actually stands out on it. Perfection

• edited July 2017

Well, I do not know which armor suits her, but still a good choice.

Yeah, I agree...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.