Hero in Residence - Your Choices (Spoilers)

So, what were your choices and if you feel like it why did you decide on them?

Here are mine for starters

enter image description here

Comments

• I decided to sneak in (although I imagine fighting in would have a nice funner scene)

I temporarily kept radar in charge

I told Petra to just be herself

I picked the arrow tower

I helped Petra (although I already knew what happens and I was curious with Jack I still wanted to save Petra for my main file and save Jack on my alternate file)

• Decided to fight instead of sneak cause fuck those guys

Didn't let Radar be leader. Seemed like an obvious power grab attempt.

Told Petra to be herself which I regret because she just oozed over Jack the whole time.

Picked the wall

Saved Petra obviously

• Sneaked my way in

• Left Radar in Charge

• Told Petra to be herself

• ALWAYS CHOSE WALL! (I play too much FF: record Keeper...)

• Helped Jack because Norm was there and MUST PROTECT NORM.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

My choices

• This is Nurm...

* Sneaked my way in * Left Radar in Charge * Told Petra to be herself * ALWAYS CHOSE WALL! (I play too much FF: record Keeper...) * Helped Jack because Norm was there and MUST PROTECT NORM.

• Why you don't let Radar be a leader?

OzzyUK posted: »

My choices

• you're right... shame on me. .-.

Linkyop posted: »

This is Nurm...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I didn't know him well enouh yet and the towns people seemed to be doing pretty well on their own.

Linkyop posted: »

Why you don't let Radar be a leader?

• edited July 2017
    • I snuck my way in because it seemed less likely to end badly, I had bones and really, having to sneak through puppies sounds like the best thing ever.

• I left Radar in charge because I thought it better to be safe and sorry and leave some command structure behind.

• I told Petra to be herself.

• I choose wall because while Jesse is awesome at fighting, she prefers a good defense especially based on past experiences. She can hold her own but it's nice to be able to plonk down a defense not just to shield herself but also others.

• I helped Jack because I thought he might die and he was also the only thing standing between the golems and the non-combatants of the group. The giant golem moves semi-slow and Petra was hanging over water so I considered her to already have an escape available to her.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

• Snuck in
    Left Radar in chare
    Told Petra to play it cool
    Chose the shield wall
    Helped Jack

• I chose to fight.
    Didn't leave that dodgy looking Radar In charge.
    Told Petra to play it cool which im glad i did cause its kinda funny
    Chose the arrow tower
    Helped Petra

• I chose to sneak in because puppies are so cute and I don't really like the sound of fighting them because I was worried one of the body guards would die,
    I left Radar in charge because I'm the mayor! I couldn't leave my people, especially Nell, Stampy, and Stacy, not knowing what to do.
    I told Petra to be herself because I met DanTDM once in real life and I told myself to just be myself, so I fan boy'd him!;)
    I chose the arrow tower Structure Block because I figured if those admin statues would come to us, Me, Petra, Nurm, Jack and Vos, the arrow tower would shoot them dead in four seconds, haha!
    I chose to help Petra because 1. Jetra needs to happen and 2. she might be the best friend, other than Lukas and the bravest pig in the whole world, Rueben, in the Minecraft Story Mode galaxy! Plus she is a good friend. XD

• and If Stesse, Stella and Jesse, comes I would be so freakin mad!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.