The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• [removed]

DabigRG posted: »

I know I've been more liberal about it recently, but I still have a thing about up and making threads with shallow topics, so: Should I make

• [removed]

Considering her role, characterization, and, ahem, "creativeness" behind her name/design, when do you think Sarita was created for the story? Do you think she would've existed before they decided to use Kenny the way they did?

• [removed]

I just realized something: If Gabe is 14 4 years into the apocalypse, then how old is Clementine?

• That wasn't even a question.

• I read this in Kenny's voice. :lol:

I apologize, I was kinda mad bout something when I saw this question and really wasn't in the mood for it. If I come across it, I'll share it here.

Why the fuck did you just call me an asshole? I have been looking for it you fucking shithead that's why im here asking for help.

• I really hope you aren't the other 5 new comments.

• You really wasted my time doing this, didn't you?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

when there's absolutely nothing to prove that they originate from Cuba?

Actually, as a matter of fact:

enter image description here

This is an identification card in Salvador's wallet. Republic of Cuba.

Findagon posted: »

The real question is, why are the Garcias referred as "Cuban-Americans" in TWD Wiki, when there's absolutely nothing to prove that they orig

• enter image description here

Deltino posted: »

when there's absolutely nothing to prove that they originate from Cuba? Actually, as a matter of fact: This is an identification card in Salvador's wallet. Republic of Cuba.

• No! Not you too! :(

How do you get that dialogue? Video?

• How and when do you think Simon will die? And by who?

• If you drop a Luke in ice cold water, does it float or sink?

• Oh. I can see why you would've said something like this, @DabigRG. But, Really?

Can someone send me a link to the Forrest Gump Kenny meme where it says "Kenny fans: we'll follow you to the end"

• It depends on if a walker grabs his ankle or not. Sorry to completely bust your joke. XD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

If you drop a Luke in ice cold water, does it float or sink?

• Okay, here it is...with interest.

Can someone send me a link to the Forrest Gump Kenny meme where it says "Kenny fans: we'll follow you to the end"

• Here's a fun idea: List various themes, traits, and concepts you associate with each character.

• Clementine: Loneliness, Family, Reluctance, Regret
    Pete: Responsibility, Fatherly
    Luke: Idealism, Hero,
    Nick: Guilt, Depression, Reckless
    Rebecca: Pregnancy, Family, Vulnerability,
    Alvin: Soft, Levelheaded,
    Carlos: Overprotective, Medical, Fatherly
    Sarah: Loneliness, Friendship, Anxiety

Kenny: Family, Regret, Suffering,
    Matthew: Teasing, Charity
    Sarita: Kindness, Fellowship,
    Walter: Idealism, Charity, Scholarly

Carver: Family, Darwinism, Tyranny
    Bonnie: Honesty, Lost, Trust
    Troy: Laziness, Temper, Hate,
    Tavia: Community, Assistance
    Reggie: Optimism, Delusional, Desperation,
    Mike: Helpful, Realistic, Odd,
    Jane: Pragmatism, Bitter, Regret,

Arvo: Reluctance, Passive, Retribution,
    Natasha: Illness, Sensible,
    Buricko: Aggression, Retribution
    Vitali: Aggression, Crazy

Here's a fun idea: List various themes, traits, and concepts you associate with each character.

• Okay, so this is a writing based question I've been wanting to talk about in a bigger, more focused topic, but I suppose I can post it now:
    Where do you draw the line between obvious writing choices and logical conclusions where characters are concerned?
    Do you think the Walking Dead's writers struggle with this distinction often or at least recently?
    What are some examples of this?

Do you think the writers fully know a general idea what they want a character to be when they create/write them or do you think are afraid to define them to much in case plans change?

• Well all of those questions have the same answer according to employees. It wouldn't feel like an authentic walking dead story so it has to be changed. Therefore there has to be rewrites and struggles and all crap like that. Apparently.

Okay, so this is a writing based question I've been wanting to talk about in a bigger, more focused topic, but I suppose I can post it now:

• Who's this guy? Was he a part of Carver's camp? Also why does he have his own avatar pic?

enter image description here

• This is one of Carver's men, the guy who comes into Carver's office to shut down the speaker and kills Alvin (If saved).

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Who's this guy? Was he a part of Carver's camp? Also why does he have his own avatar pic?

• That's Hank, Tavia's friend and personal assistant. He's the one Clementine sees watching the herd on the roof while talking with Tavia and later comes to Carver's office when she turns on the PA system, getting himself mutually shot by Alvin if Kenny didn't get him killed.

As to why he has his own avatar pic, I assume these were added before Amid the Ruins since none of the Russians, AJ, the Mixed Family, or Edith have one.

Who's this guy? Was he a part of Carver's camp? Also why does he have his own avatar pic?

• getting himself mutually shot by Alvin if Kenny didn't get him killed.

When? If Alvin is dead then Hank isn't seen for the rest of the game to my knowledge.

That's Hank, Tavia's friend and personal assistant. He's the one Clementine sees watching the herd on the roof while talking with Tavia and

• edited July 2017

Oh yeah, I remember him shooting Alvin. Thanks!

Funny how such a minor character from Season 2 gets his own avatar yet not a single one for Max, Lingard or Clint. Although it kinda makes sense if the avatars were made before Episode 4.

That's Hank, Tavia's friend and personal assistant. He's the one Clementine sees watching the herd on the roof while talking with Tavia and

• getting himself mutually shot by Alvin if Kenny didn't get him killed.

Graysonn posted: »

getting himself mutually shot by Alvin if Kenny didn't get him killed. When? If Alvin is dead then Hank isn't seen for the rest of the game to my knowledge.

• edited July 2017

Who are the most popular characters and the least popular ones?

• Yeah, pretty much.

There are also no avatars for Jolene, the St. Johns, Chuck, Molly, Vernon, the Stranger, or the other 400 Days characters, come to think of it.

Oh yeah, I remember him shooting Alvin. Thanks! Funny how such a minor character from Season 2 gets his own avatar yet not a single one for Max, Lingard or Clint. Although it kinda makes sense if the avatars were made before Episode 4.

• What are category names for things like Pizza and Ice Cream?

What is a good nickname for choosing between characters like Carley and Doug?

• edited July 2017

I don't get what you mean... how did/would Kenny get him killed? Hank isn't seen at all after Clem steals the radio. I don't remember them having any interaction after that.

getting himself mutually shot by Alvin if Kenny didn't get him killed.

• HIm=Alvin. If Kenny didn't get Alvin killed back at the lodge, then Clementine will have to block the office door with a cabinet to prevent Hank from getting in.

Graysonn posted: »

I don't get what you mean... how did/would Kenny get him killed? Hank isn't seen at all after Clem steals the radio. I don't remember them having any interaction after that.

• Ah, I see what you mean now.

HIm=Alvin. If Kenny didn't get Alvin killed back at the lodge, then Clementine will have to block the office door with a cabinet to prevent Hank from getting in.

• Does AJ have some hearing problems? because of the gunshots near him and that it happened DAYS AFTER birth also various gun shots from time to time.

• What's with all of the hate for the Michonne miniseries on the forums?

• I guess some fans (including me) were just dissatisfied with the final episode; the way the conflict between Michonne and Norma's groups ended and the final choice with the daughters.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's necessarily BAD, just not as strong as it could have been.

Auruo posted: »

What's with all of the hate for the Michonne miniseries on the forums?

• I guess it's just people hating on it for no other reason than because it doesn't have Clementine, is better than ANF and for some Season 2, and/or capitalizes on a preexisting character's popularity(you know, the reason they like Clementine and Kenny?).

Auruo posted: »

What's with all of the hate for the Michonne miniseries on the forums?

• Eh, maybe not? We don't really get the chance to judge that.

Does AJ have some hearing problems? because of the gunshots near him and that it happened DAYS AFTER birth also various gun shots from time to time.

• Wait... walkers were once people so why are herds called herds and not hordes? They're not exactly animals, and they aren't exactly people either but they are close enough.

• because it doesn't have Clementine,

That's pretty much the main reason why Michonne doesn't get as much attention as a regular Walking Dead game.

is better than ANF and for some Season 2,

I actually had more fun playing the mini-series than New Frontier.

I guess it's just people hating on it for no other reason than because it doesn't have Clementine, is better than ANF and for some Season 2,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.