The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Thanks anyway.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, well I don't know.

• Can someone tell me what Christa and Omid say in the finale of season 1 if you tell them you want Kenny to look after Clementine? I've played this game for five years and have never once said that but I'm curious.

• In season 1: if you don't give the gun to Irene, don't shoot duck, don't kill Larry, pretty much every choice where you need to put somebody down but you refuse to do so what does Lee say to clementine when lee tells her to shoot him?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I personally consider Tales from the Borderlands to be Telltale's best work after TWD season 1.

That was the only one I recall hearing goods things about, now that you mention it.

• I know he says something specific there, but I'm no expert on this topic. Ask Fai @dan290786.

Melton23 posted: »

In season 1: if you don't give the gun to Irene, don't shoot duck, don't kill Larry, pretty much every choice where you need to put somebody down but you refuse to do so what does Lee say to clementine when lee tells her to shoot him?

• Ooh, interesting to here!

OzzyUK posted: »

I personally consider Tales from the Borderlands to be Telltale's best work after TWD season 1.

• When Omid brings the topic up:

Lee
    "I want Kenny to look after her"

Christa
    "Stop it."

Lee
    "Do you hear me?"

Omid
    "Are you sure, man?"

Lee
    "You didn't see him with his family. What he'd do to protect them."

After Kenny's "death", just before they/Lee cross the sign:

Christa
    "Look, Lee, this is a shitty time, but I want to clear something up."

LEE
    "What is it?"

CHRISTA
    "Clementine. I know Kenny was your guy."

Lee
    "Yeah."

Christa
    "Well?"

Then you get a dialogue tree of different things:

• Ain't much choice now

Lee
    "Ain't much choice now."

Christa
    "No, there isn't."

Omid
    "Easy, Christa."

Christa
    "I don't care that he's who you wanted, but I want you to know that you don't need to worry."

Lee
    "Okay."

• Find her a family that's capable

Lee
    "Just take care of her as long as you can, then find her a family that's capable."

Omid
    "We're capable."

Lee
    "You and your girlfriend might want different things."

Christa
    "That's enough."

Lee
    "Fine. But you heard me."

Christa
    "She'll be fine, Lee."

• You guys would be great for her

Lee
    "You guys would be great for her. Keep her safe."

Christa
    "We'd do our best, you know that."

• ... [silent]

Christa
    [annoyed ]Just... fuck. You don't have to worry about anything, okay? Not that it seems like you are.

TJ3046 posted: »

Can someone tell me what Christa and Omid say in the finale of season 1 if you tell them you want Kenny to look after Clementine? I've played this game for five years and have never once said that but I'm curious.

• Thank you for the detailed response! I appreciate that. I've been considering going back through Season 1.

Graysonn posted: »

When Omid brings the topic up: Lee "I want Kenny to look after her" Christa "Stop it." Lee "Do you hear me?" Omid "Are you s

• I believe he says something along the lines of, "What is your problem with Lee, anyways?".

I think you got me wrong, what will Mark say to Larry if you didn't say anything about Larry in the woods?

• Yeah, I noticed Lee seemed really bitter towards Christa near the end for some reason. It was really odd.

When Omid brings the topic up: Lee "I want Kenny to look after her" Christa "Stop it." Lee "Do you hear me?" Omid "Are you s

• Interesting, thanks for telling me.

I believe he says something along the lines of, "What is your problem with Lee, anyways?".

• edited July 2017

Well she determinately makes a really stupid decision that gets Kenny "killed"

Yeah, I noticed Lee seemed really bitter towards Christa near the end for some reason. It was really odd.

• edited July 2017

Lee tells Clem about how he had to kill his zombified brother.

In season 1: if you don't give the gun to Irene, don't shoot duck, don't kill Larry, pretty much every choice where you need to put somebody down but you refuse to do so what does Lee say to clementine when lee tells her to shoot him?

• To be fair, it was Kenny's fault anyway and she just took it upon herself to try and correct it. She is the tallest after all.

Well she determinately makes a really stupid decision that gets Kenny "killed"

• "I know Kenny was your man"

Christa ships it!

• They literally knew where Clem and the stranger were, and the radio is never ever used after that moment. It was completely disposable but disregarding that Christa still made a reckless choice to just loudly jump in while they could have figured out a plan. Kenny was willing to risk his life to fix her mistake and save her unborn child.

To be fair, it was Kenny's fault anyway and she just took it upon herself to try and correct it. She is the tallest after all.

• Whatever. At the very least, they had it in case Clementine needed to warn them that the Stranger was moving and no one got hurt.

They literally knew where Clem and the stranger were, and the radio is never ever used after that moment. It was completely disposable but d

• Are the scissors that javier uses to cut clem's hair the same as the one's lee used? It would make sense since lee could have handed them to clem so Christa could go on to do it for her, then kenny/Jane/Edith/herself and now javier does it. If so it would be kinda cool, would also explain where they got the scissors from.

• What is the one thing that pissed you off the MOST about ANF? Choose one only. Being for the new players is one pissed me off the most.

• Please no.

"I know Kenny was your man" Christa ships it!

• The flashbacks in TTB Part 1. Because one, choices from your ending of season 2 don't matter. And two, Kenny and Jane's designs are fucking HORRENDOUS.

AronDracula posted: »

What is the one thing that pissed you off the MOST about ANF? Choose one only. Being for the new players is one pissed me off the most.

• Javier being treated as a Supporting Protagonist rather than a Main one. David also overshadowed him, I mean, ANF was more about David than it was about Javier. It's supposed to be Javier's story, not David's. We spend most of the time dealing with David's problems instead of focusing on Javier, his family and group. I don't like that.

What is the one thing that pissed you off the MOST about ANF? Choose one only. Being for the new players is one pissed me off the most.

• Actually the choices did matter because it gave you a different flashback and a different clementine model

The flashbacks in TTB Part 1. Because one, choices from your ending of season 2 don't matter. And two, Kenny and Jane's designs are fucking HORRENDOUS.

• Clint or Joan, hell the entire New Frontier group. Lots of wasted potentials, it can even overshadow Carver in terms of brutality and story if done right it's just that Telltale didn't put the effort NF deserved. Still hoping that NF still is somewhat involved in s4 because I'd be truly pissed if Telltale drops one of the promising things from S3.

• Doesn't change the fact that they both died.

Actually the choices did matter because it gave you a different flashback and a different clementine model

• LOL i highly doubt Clem would have kept the scissors all that time to be honest

Are the scissors that javier uses to cut clem's hair the same as the one's lee used? It would make sense since lee could have handed them to

• Why not? Better than Lee x Clementine for sure.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Please no.

• FUCK THIS GUY IS BANNED TOO? WHY DO EVERYONE KEEP DYING??!?!

Lee tells Clem about how he had to kill his zombified brother.

• Both ships are bad.

Why not? Better than Lee x Clementine for sure.

• Is there any record as to what choices the voice actors would've made as their respective playable characters? For example what choices Dave Fennoy would've made as Lee or what choices Melissa would've made as Clementine?

• Because of your hat, Clem. It's a blight against the remainder of natural life.

FUCK THIS GUY IS BANNED TOO? WHY DO EVERYONE KEEP DYING??!?!

• I'm gonna have to agree with dan on this one, as I see no real reason she'd not only hold on to them all that time, but actually be able to as well.

More likely, he just borrowed some scissors from Eleanor or something.

Are the scissors that javier uses to cut clem's hair the same as the one's lee used? It would make sense since lee could have handed them to

• Specifically, Gabe becoming determinate at the last minute for no good reason is the main thing I'm holding against it when it's all said and done.

But you know what, let's expand that to a generalization of either sexism or Telltale's old habits getting worse with each installment.

• She could have stashed them in her pocket. If lee could shove a blowtorch up his ass I bet clem's can put scissors in her pockets. What's the point in losing the old ones when she knows she needs to cut them? Where would she find other scissors during the time of season 2?

I'm gonna have to agree with dan on this one, as I see no real reason she'd not only hold on to them all that time, but actually be able to as well. More likely, he just borrowed some scissors from Eleanor or something.

• We spend most of the time dealing with David's problems instead of focusing on Javier, his family and group.

That's definitely a really big one.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Javier being treated as a Supporting Protagonist rather than a Main one. David also overshadowed him, I mean, ANF was more about David than

• All I know is that Melissa would've sided with Kenny in the end. Because of course she would.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Is there any record as to what choices the voice actors would've made as their respective playable characters? For example what choices Dave Fennoy would've made as Lee or what choices Melissa would've made as Clementine?

• edited July 2017

In TWD, every time a Raven appears someone dies.

I think there is only one possible solition for this, uh? It was nice to meet you guys. Goodbye.

Runs naked in circles screaming spraying paint in everyone's faces

(EDIT: I tried to find a gif but after seeing what i could get i decided it was a better idea not to)

Because of your hat, Clem. It's a blight against the remainder of natural life.

• Wouldn't have Carver's group taken it from her upon entering Howe's?

She could have stashed them in her pocket. If lee could shove a blowtorch up his ass I bet clem's can put scissors in her pockets. What's th

• edited May 2018

enter image description here

In TWD, every time a Raven appears someone dies. I think there is only one possible solition for this, uh? It was nice to meet you guys.

• Not if--you know what, I'm not gonna complete that sentence.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Wouldn't have Carver's group taken it from her upon entering Howe's?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.