The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Idk about you but if it's freezing cold outside I dont care what kind of coat is available as long as it will keep me warm. Rebecca appreciated the jacket and Mike was weird about it, she even snaps at him about why she would even care about the color.

sigh some people really don't know this? The confederated promoted slavery... Rebecca is African-American. And even if she wasn't it would b

• How would you rank the vocal songs?

• Basic hiatory thing? This shit is important. It's not your fault though the educational system is the one yo blame.

• Would you wrap yourself with a nazi flag if it was cold? I would but I would be disgusted all the time.

Idk about you but if it's freezing cold outside I dont care what kind of coat is available as long as it will keep me warm. Rebecca apprecia

• If it meant life or death for me and my newborn child, then yeah I would use anything possible for warmth regardless of its political and social connotations. I wouldn't be disgusted with myself because you're doing it to stay alive.

Would you wrap yourself with a nazi flag if it was cold? I would but I would be disgusted all the time.

• Ok, sorry, you're right.

It still makes me pissed though

• Is it supposed to be implied that David might've determinately beaten Clementine offscreen in the Episode 3 flashback?

• That seems like a better explanation than mine having Conrad somehow making it passed the helicopter and having his determinant death be if Javier refuses to walk in walker guts

DabigRG posted: »

Since it's taking me forever to actually do it, I'll just briefly state one of my intended rewrite ideas: basically, Conrad wouldn't die in

• edited August 2017

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's a decent idea for gameplay anyway.

I just don't see the point in having him tag along beyond that and/or die, personally.

Sparkeagle posted: »

That seems like a better explanation than mine having Conrad somehow making it passed the helicopter and having his determinant death be if Javier refuses to walk in walker guts

• What do you guys think there is at Mccarroll Ranch? is it another independent settlement like Prescott or do you think the people who lives there might also be New Frontier?

• From Lingard's comments, it seems like it might just be a neighboring farm that was on good terms with the Richmondites rather than another post of the New Frontier.

Alex_L_P posted: »

What do you guys think there is at Mccarroll Ranch? is it another independent settlement like Prescott or do you think the people who lives there might also be New Frontier?

• No...

Is it supposed to be implied that David might've determinately beaten Clementine offscreen in the Episode 3 flashback?

• I think there will be an extremely small group there, maybe just one or two people. I dont think they will be New Frontier by any means either.

What do you guys think there is at Mccarroll Ranch? is it another independent settlement like Prescott or do you think the people who lives there might also be New Frontier?

• What makes you say that?

Is it supposed to be implied that David might've determinately beaten Clementine offscreen in the Episode 3 flashback?

• edited August 2017

As impulsive and violent as David is, I don't see him as the kind of guy who intentionally beats little kids

• What personality type would you assign to each character? (S1, S2 and ANF)

• That's a question from the old Episode 3 Early Spoilers thread that I decided to repost for the sake of it.

But basically, because she spit in his face and then he drags her off somewhat forcefully.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

What makes you say that?

• What rubric/guide/pattern/whatever are you using exactly?

Fangirl101 posted: »

What personality type would you assign to each character? (S1, S2 and ANF)

• edited August 2017

I think using the Myers - Briggs test would be best to use here.

What rubric/guide/pattern/whatever are you using exactly?

• S1 Clementine is definitely an INFP. Season 2 Clementine is kindof difficult since her personality is largely determined by the player. Don't really know about ANF Clementine, maybe ISTP?

• edited August 2017

I still need to get a mental grip around that if so.

Also, there is a older thread dedicated to that.

I think using the Myers - Briggs test would be best to use here.

• He probably just tossed her far enough from the camp.

Even if he did beat her, you would've seen bruises and at least a bloody lip on Clem.

Clementine definitely would've brought it up when talking to Ava too.

That's a question from the old Episode 3 Early Spoilers thread that I decided to repost for the sake of it. But basically, because she spit in his face and then he drags her off somewhat forcefully.

• Even if he did beat her, you would've seen bruises and at least a bloody lip on Clem.

It happened in a flashback though. Thus, the wounds he would've inflicted had time to heal over the course of the vague timeline.

Clementine definitely would've brought it up when talking to Ava too.

Keep in mind that this was in the next episode, which was completely rewritten by different writers away from the original plan. Lol damage control.

He probably just tossed her far enough from the camp. Even if he did beat her, you would've seen bruises and at least a bloody lip on Clem. Clementine definitely would've brought it up when talking to Ava too.

• It just isn't in David's character to beat a child.

If he did, Clementine definitely would've told Javier about it in that same episode when letting David inside.

Even if he did beat her, you would've seen bruises and at least a bloody lip on Clem. It happened in a flashback though. Thus, the w

• I guess. Granted, I'd probably neglect to mention that part if I were her, but whatever.

It just isn't in David's character to beat a child. If he did, Clementine definitely would've told Javier about it in that same episode when letting David inside.

• Granted, I'd probably neglect to mention that part if I were her,

Im sure she won't forget getting beaten by someone twice her own age...

I guess. Granted, I'd probably neglect to mention that part if I were her, but whatever.

• Yes, she wouldn't forget, but my point is it's one of those "strength" things or whatever: David might've beaten her for spitting on him, but that she can handle; it's separating her from the presumably dying AJ that she's specifically mad about. David handing her booty to her is just sprinkles on that shit.

Granted, I'd probably neglect to mention that part if I were her, Im sure she won't forget getting beaten by someone twice her own age...

• I'm just saying even if he did, they should at least given us a hint or something saying he did.

That's your assumption, and that's fine.

Yes, she wouldn't forget, but my point is it's one of those "strength" things or whatever: David might've beaten her for spitting on him, bu

• Well, I did say it would've been determinate if it was the case.

I'm just saying even if he did, they should at least given us a hint or something saying he did. That's your assumption, and that's fine.

• There isn't about the ANF characters.

I still need to get a mental grip around that if so. Also, there is a older thread dedicated to that.

• 16 Personality Types.

What rubric/guide/pattern/whatever are you using exactly?

• maybe give it the ol' DabigRG bump magic eh?

I still need to get a mental grip around that if so. Also, there is a older thread dedicated to that.

• It's way outdated, though. From before my time.

maybe give it the ol' DabigRG bump magic eh?

• Lee: ESFJ

Clementine: ISTP

Michonne (cuz michonne exist u know): ISTJ

Javier: ISFP

Kenny: ESFP

Luke: ESFP

Sam: ESFP

Kate: ESFP

uh, i see a pettern here

Lilly: ISTJ

Jane: INTJ

Pete (in case u forgot he was michonne's bff): ESFJ

Gaby (his name is gaby you uncultured americans /jk) : ESFP

The Stranger: ISTJ

Carver: ENTJ

Norma: INTJ

Joan: ISTJ

(see? _T_Js are evil)

The fact that so little characters are Intuitive makes me angry.

• Why Intuitive? I never saw her questioning her existance or banging her head against the wall (which is something us intuitives do a lot)

Cocoa2736 posted: »

S1 Clementine is definitely an INFP. Season 2 Clementine is kindof difficult since her personality is largely determined by the player. Don't really know about ANF Clementine, maybe ISTP?

• In the episode "Thicker Than Water", while searching for a needle and a thread... Javier finds a jar of codeine in one of the drawers in Dr Lingard's office, you have the option to steal them or put them back, what happens if you decide to steal them? what are the impacts of those choices?

• Nothing. Nothing happens at all.

In the episode "Thicker Than Water", while searching for a needle and a thread... Javier finds a jar of codeine in one of the drawers in Dr

• I never saw her questioning her existence or banging her head against the wall

From my own experience Introverted Intuitives don't exactly tend to share their own existential crises with people they aren't too familiar with. Couple that with the typically intense situations the group was subjected too and because of that there wasn't too much time for Clementine to demonstrate her intuition preference. Plus I'm pretty sure Intuition isn't always well developed at her age anyways.

I'm not an expert, typing her as an intuitive was mostly just a hunch (and I'll admit I might be biased since I have been typed as an INFP) but I'm pretty sure that if the apocalypse never occurred Clementine would've grown up to be either an INFP or INFJ. It is possible she could've been ISFP though

Why Intuitive? I never saw her questioning her existance or banging her head against the wall (which is something us intuitives do a lot)

• True. I really do wanna contribute since I love these type of questions/threads, but I still need to get a full understanding of it before I can confidently do so.

There isn't about the ANF characters.

• DabigRG posted: »

True. I really do wanna contribute since I love these type of questions/threads, but I still need to get a full understanding of it before I can confidently do so.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.