The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• I mean, She still ends up liking you no matter what choice you make.

Alex_L_P posted: »

That question is a little unfair don't you think? of course everyone is going to choose Clementine only because of the pre-existing bias tow

• That question is a little unfair don't you think?

...Yes.

Alex_L_P posted: »

That question is a little unfair don't you think? of course everyone is going to choose Clementine only because of the pre-existing bias tow

• Who would win in a foot race: Sarah or Arvo?

• Say, if the villains of these games form a collusion, who would be the leader(s)? What would the individual roles of each be?

• edited September 2017

[removed]

• Well, of course Sarah. Arvo has that leg thing, I dunno what it's called.

DabigRG posted: »

Who would win in a foot race: Sarah or Arvo?

• What will you do after the end of the Clementine's story?

• I believe it's some sort of brace. And I picked those two specifically for reasons.

AronDracula posted: »

Well, of course Sarah. Arvo has that leg thing, I dunno what it's called.

• Does anyone by chance know another way to restore the picture in this thread?

• edited September 2017

Thanks! I thought I got most of them wrong. :D

These are pretty good choices for the most part.

• Do you think there was any particular reasoning to why the cast of Season 2 seemed to have quite a bit of overlap when it comes to color schemes?

• Does anyone actually like ANF's credits song?

• edited September 2017

While the "Is Clementine Black?" debate is going on again, how did you feel about the diversity in different Seasons/installments and what ethnicities and/or backgrounds would you like to see in the future?

• Great choices! More accurate than mine... :D

After thinking it over for quite a bit, here's what I've got: García Family #12 Javier Garcia Phlegmatic/Sanguine Head of Security Da

• edited September 2017

Serious question: Does anyone still have access to the Samuel L Jackson model?

• Say, it may just be (another) sound issue, but do you think its possible Clementine or some other female was originally supposed to tell Tripp?
    "What the fuck, Javi? [Ishe/Is he] telling the truth"

• Did anyone else who tried to leave with Kate think Gabe was gonna kill the armoury guard?

• Spoiling a post/idea here: Is there a modelswap that puts Marianna in Kate's place in Above the Law?

• Season1Clementine, Larry, Concept!Kenny, Season2Clementine(with the gun), Luke, Nick(eyebrow)Michelle, are probably the better ones. Lee, Lily, Season2Kenny(mainly the one with the gun), Bonnie, Tavia, Sam, Nick(angry), Alvin, and Sarita's are pretty decent too, despite making me raise an eyebrow.

My prayers were answered in regards to Gabe, Ava, and Joan getting one, even I don't paricularly like the Gabe one. Kinda hoping for an Arvo one too.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Which avatars are your favourite?

• Season1Clementine, Larry, Concept!Kenny, Season2Clementine(with the gun), Luke, Nick(eyebrow)Michelle, are probably the better ones.

These are indeed good.

Lee, Lily, Season2Kenny(mainly the one with the gun), Bonnie, Tavia, Sam, Nick(angry), Alvin, and Sarita's are pretty decent too, despite making me raise an eyebrow.

Oh yes. I did think Lee's one was kinda weird. He should have had more than one. Lilly's, Bonnie's and Sarita's make me raise an eyebrow, too.

My prayers were answered in regards to Gabe, Ava, and Joan getting one, even I don't paricularly like the Gabe one. Kinda hoping for an Arvo one too.

So, how would you rank the ANF ones then?
    I am hoping for a Dr Lingard one. And a Shel one. Wish there was a bigger variety...

Thanks for not ignoring my question, btw. :3

Season1Clementine, Larry, Concept!Kenny, Season2Clementine(with the gun), Luke, Nick(eyebrow)Michelle, are probably the better ones. Lee, Li

• He should have had more than one.
    I am hoping for a Dr Lingard one. And a Shel one. Wish there was a bigger variety...

Agreed.

So, how would you rank the ANF ones then?

See, the weird thing is I think they're all pretty eh, probably due to either the more traditional character models or the fact that most of them are just frontshots or sideviews with either smiles or neutral-ish looks except for Conrad's hilarious smile, Gabe's scowl, Kate's sad face, or David's look of confusion.

So I'd have to say Conrad and Ava are easily at the top.

Thanks for not ignoring my question, btw. :3

Of course! I meant to answer it days ago but forgot about it whenever I actually had time.

Season1Clementine, Larry, Concept!Kenny, Season2Clementine(with the gun), Luke, Nick(eyebrow)Michelle, are probably the better ones.

• edited September 2017

So I'd have to say Conrad and Ava are easily at the top.

But of course! Conrad is fabulous and Ava is the bae. :grin:

Honestly, I like the Eleanor one the most, but I know I am going to get a lot of shit for having it as a profile pic. Though, Beauty from The Wolf Among Us makes me stand out.

Of course! I meant to answer it days ago but forgot about it whenever I actually had time.

It's okay! Hopefully your "TWDG Post 2017" thread(great idea for a discussion!) doesn't get ignored like my 400 Days one. :pensive:

doesn't like the Gabe avatar
    wears it as a profile pic

You are an interesting guy. :D

He should have had more than one. I am hoping for a Dr Lingard one. And a Shel one. Wish there was a bigger variety... Agreed.

• Honestly, I like the Eleanor one the most, but I know I am going to get a lot of shit for having it as a profile pic.

Fuck em!

Though, Beauty from The Wolf Among Us makes me stand out.

True enough. I didn't even know that's what she was from.

It's okay! Hopefully your "TWDG Post 2017" thread(great idea for a discussion!) doesn't get ignored like my 400 Days one. :pensive:

Don't speak too soon!

You are an interesting guy. :D

:p I was looking through them and just decided to change while I was there.

So I'd have to say Conrad and Ava are easily at the top. But of course! Conrad is fabulous and Ava is the bae. Honestly, I like

• I heard "she", too! But probably it's a sound issue.
    If a female was going to tell Tripp, it would have been Clementine, since Kate didn't know.

I've noticed that Eleanor doesn't ask us where is Conrad when we are in quarantine. Tripp most likely tells her off-screen because you briefly notice how they turn to each other.

Say, it may just be (another) sound issue, but do you think its possible Clementine or some other female was originally supposed to tell Tripp? "What the fuck, Javi? [Ishe/Is he] telling the truth"

• I've noticed that Eleanor doesn't ask us where is Conrad when we are in quarantine. Tripp most likely tells her off-screen because you briefly notice how they turn to each other.

That is a good point as well.

I heard "she", too! But probably it's a sound issue. If a female was going to tell Tripp, it would have been Clementine, since Kate didn't

• I would recommend Walking Dead Michonne if you are interested in an action oriented game. I have played it 2 or 3 times and I enjoyed the QTE as Michonne. The game is highly focused on action rather than plot as it focuses on Michonne a renowned badass. I hope that if you do decide to play it that you have a good experience. I also hope that I explained it in a clear manner that may help you

Yeah i would buy it. Just go into it with little to no expectations and know that it doesn't intertwine with Clementine's story at all. The characters are memorable for a mini series, many choices have consequences, and it has a cool atmosphere.

• That would have been awesome. :D

Did anyone else who tried to leave with Kate think Gabe was gonna kill the armoury guard?

• I do, I listen to it every now and then.

Does anyone actually like ANF's credits song?

• More like terrifying.

That would have been awesome.

• Okay then. Idk, it's a little too slow and/or repetitive for me and not in a good way. The triangle isn't doing much to help either.

I do, I listen to it every now and then.

• How about knocking him out then? :)

More like terrifying.

• Yeah, that's better. And still in theme with his characterization in previous episodes and in the context of both a determinate conversation they can have with Ava already present and THAT scene later.

How about knocking him out then?

• I can't imagine Gabe hurting anyone. Him frowning all the time gives of the impression of a bully, but he is actually very nice and good natured. I know someone's gonna disagree, but that's the truth.
    They pretty much wasted the boy. :(

I can see him knocking out guards in order to save his uncle, I mean, he risks his life(determinately) to look for us and break us out of quarantine.

Just imagine him being present during the Javier vs Badger confrontation(which should have been longer, btw).
    Badger: [starts talking shit about Mariana]
    Gabe:
    enter image description here

Badger: [tries to attack Javier again]
    Gabe:

Yeah, that's better. And still in theme with his characterization in previous episodes and in the context of both a determinate conversation they can have with Ava already present and THAT scene later.

• Am I the only one who expected Shiva to come out of nowhere to save Tripp/Ava from being killed?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

I felt that it was a bit too.... modern feeling for Telltale's The Walking Dead, if that makes sense? The credit songs for Seasons 1 and 2 were usually more slow/haunting and often had a southern grit/aesthetic to it. The song itself wasn't bad or anything, just a tad bit out of place when you compare it to the previous songs Telltale used.

Does anyone actually like ANF's credits song?

• Just a friendly reminder, please don't discuss game modification on Telltale's forums. Thanks. :)

• enter image description here

Just a friendly reminder, please don't discuss game modification on Telltale's forums. Thanks.

• That is a factor as well, yes. Michonne's were a departure as well, but it's songs still fit in with the tone and environment. Not to mention being awesome songs in and of themselves.

Except To the Bone.

I felt that it was a bit too.... modern feeling for Telltale's The Walking Dead, if that makes sense? The credit songs for Seasons 1 and 2 w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.