Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited October 2017

Okay finished downloading, the patch notes are:

• Performance improvements

• Enhanced resolution support for PlayStation 4 Pro console

• Fixed some UI inventory bugs

• Fixed some checkpoint bugs

• Fixed uneven spacing for various languages

Nice that they expanded PS4 Pro support. Already had higher framerate support, with the game aiming for 60fps on it versus 30 on a standard PS4.
    Also, it's not mentioned here,but I swearthe main menu music (for an episode 2 ready to start save) is different. Pretty sure it remained the same before.

Edit: Oh, the episode 2 select screen now uses the in-game/in-engine graphics instead of concept art.

MichaelBP posted: »

Anybody download a new patch for Before the Storm on PS4 (and I'd assume the other platforms as well?). It's almost half the size of episode

• edited October 2017

Ok according to some twitter things the episode is available to play at this moment and is leaked (I’m not sure what platform) so watch out for spoilers. If you don’t belive read this twitter thread life is strange responded so it’s ligit.

Edit: Ok well it seems to be only available for Xbox and I’m an Xbox user. Damn the one day I’m away from my Xbox.

• Why does someone responsible for the Xbox Store always have to fuck up when it comes to episodic games?

Creeper1846 posted: »

Ok according to some twitter things the episode is available to play at this moment and is leaked (I’m not sure what platform) so watch out

• Idk why stuff always gets leaked on Xbox but I’m not complaining. You don’t have to worry I’m not the kind of jerk that post leaked spoilers.

MichaelBP posted: »

Why does someone responsible for the Xbox Store always have to fuck up when it comes to episodic games?

• Xbox users are so lucky right now they are playing it while I'm here suffering for waiting xD
    ( I was looking for spoilers on Youtube I hate my curiosity )

Idk why stuff always gets leaked on Xbox but I’m not complaining. You don’t have to worry I’m not the kind of jerk that post leaked spoilers.

• Like I said I’m on Xbox but I’m away from home for the night so of course it has to be the day I could play the ep. it will probably be patched by the time I’m home.

MegaXD posted: »

Xbox users are so lucky right now they are playing it while I'm here suffering for waiting xD ( I was looking for spoilers on Youtube I hate my curiosity )

• My urge to find it on youtube is hard to ignore.

Xbox users are so lucky right now they are playing it while I'm here suffering for waiting xD ( I was looking for spoilers on Youtube I hate my curiosity )

• Just to make sure everyone here is clear on the matter, if you post anything from leaked episodes it will lead to a timeout. Capisce?

• if u brek ice bon dies

dojo32161 posted: »

Just to make sure everyone here is clear on the matter, if you post anything from leaked episodes it will lead to a timeout. Capisce?

• if u dnt play no goin bacc luke doesnt die

if u brek ice bon dies

• How spoilery is the trailer?

• edited October 2017

I watched it and I don't think it spoils much about the story. To me it was almost the same as the teaser trailer but with some extra scenes. Anyway I don't know if you asked because you want to watch it but it's your choice.

How spoilery is the trailer?

• Well I’m downloading it on my Xbox. I kind of feel guilty for playing it. So mods do you think it would be okay to make a separate thread to discuss the second episode or should I just wait to discuss it?

• Just wait it out.

Well I’m downloading it on my Xbox. I kind of feel guilty for playing it. So mods do you think it would be okay to make a separate thread to discuss the second episode or should I just wait to discuss it?

• Wait until the official release date. I don't want to suffer even more trying hard not to click on a thread about ep 2...

Well I’m downloading it on my Xbox. I kind of feel guilty for playing it. So mods do you think it would be okay to make a separate thread to discuss the second episode or should I just wait to discuss it?

• Ok I’ll be respectful.

Wait until the official release date. I don't want to suffer even more trying hard not to click on a thread about ep 2...

• So I just played the episode and I’m not here to spoil anything just leave some impressions I hope that’s ok.

The episode was way better than ep1 it made me laugh, some shit is actually happening, and there was a HUGE plot twist at the end. It also set some stuff up that connects to the first game but nothing huge. A hilarious Easter egg was there at one Point which I really want to share but can’t. Overall an amazing episode 10/10.

• AmberPrice comfirmed? There were moments? Your comment just left me more curious I AM GOING TO DIE.

So I just played the episode and I’m not here to spoil anything just leave some impressions I hope that’s ok. The episode was way better

• You being curious of stuff really makes me want to talk about the ep but I can’t. This is actually painful I’m terrible at keeping secrets.

AmberPrice comfirmed? There were moments? Your comment just left me more curious I AM GOING TO DIE.

• edited October 2017

Edit: Don't need to answer anymore sorry for being so curious

You being curious of stuff really makes me want to talk about the ep but I can’t. This is actually painful I’m terrible at keeping secrets.

• Thats awesome to hear that its even better than ep 2! I'm super excited to see how they take things.

So I just played the episode and I’m not here to spoil anything just leave some impressions I hope that’s ok. The episode was way better

• EPISODE 2 = 10/10

• I hate X-box people soo much...I wish I were them ;)

• You hate them yet you wish you were them
    enter image description here

I hate X-box people soo much...I wish I were them

• Yeah because you get to play the episode early...it is sarcasm dude.

You hate them yet you wish you were them

• cries in PS4

Yeah because you get to play the episode early...it is sarcasm dude.

• Don’t know if you can count this as a spoiler:

Episode 2 is fucking enormous. This episode is as long as the damn Michonne mini series! 3 hours.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

That's par for the course when it comes to LiS though, isn't it? Seems like the episodes in this series have always had an average run time of ~3 hours or so.

• Not really a spoiler, and as Deltino mentioned, that's about the par for the course. It took me about 3 and a half hours to do the first episode, and most of the episodes in the first game were around 3 hours long as well (whether that's entirely a good thing or not is debatable, but that's a separate issue).

• Yeah the download on Xbox is almost 6gb.

• I could not believe when we found out that Rachel is a robot from planet 10....fucking blew my mind.

• It all makes sense now. The reason she could get along with everyone was due to her being a super advanced robot.

I was more surprised at the scene where those skeevy guys from ep1 showed up at the junkyard to kill Chloe, but then a giant version of the raven showed up and ate them, and then spoke in reverse to Chloe before flying away.

• Da vinci code has been cracked

If u were never born u can't die

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

if u dnt play no goin bacc luke doesnt die

• Just dont say anything without warning with big bold letters first

• Fuck the "SPOILERS AHEAD" shit started again goodbye see ya next week

• chloe dies

Fuck the "SPOILERS AHEAD" shit started again goodbye see ya next week

• edited October 2017

Can't wait to see many streamers rip apart the next stagnant 2-4 hours the following episode provides.

I genuinely laughed so hard on the part where a streamer, barely conscious cause of how bored he was by the first episode, immediately started screaming "WHY" and "WHAT" during the scene in which the love interest chick kicks over a trash can, setting ablaze the entire forest within like 25 seconds and her screaming as the song tempo kicked up was probably one of the best unintentionally hilarious parts of a game I have seen in quite some time.

• edited October 2017

If you haven't, I'd recommend watching AdumPlaze's videos of Before The Storm. He's the same guy that does the channel YourMovieSucksDOTorg, and he just rips the game apart, it's quite entertaining.

Can't wait to see many streamers rip apart the next stagnant 2-4 hours the following episode provides. I genuinely laughed so hard on the

• Troll, why don't you go somewhere else if you do not like the game.

Can't wait to see many streamers rip apart the next stagnant 2-4 hours the following episode provides. I genuinely laughed so hard on the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.