What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• I've been going crazy over Nirvana for almost a year now. I love all of their songs, but if I had to pick a favorite, this might just be it.

• 'Born to Be Wild' - Steppenwolf
    B)

• Immigrant Song

• It's making me think of Thor: Ragnarok! :D

AnimalBoy posted: »

Immigrant Song

• That’s exactly why I played it.

It's making me think of Thor: Ragnarok!

• Break the Targets - Super Smash Bros. Melee

• Bon Iver & St. Vincent - Roslyn

• edited March 2018

'Lacrimosa' - Mozart
    I've never heard such an eerie yet beautiful song in my life.

• edited March 2018

Yeah, Mozart was a musical genius.
    Another beautiful yet eerie composed song is Clair De Lune by Claude Debussy. I get chills every time when the melody at 1:53 plays.

'Lacrimosa' - Mozart I've never heard such an eerie yet beautiful song in my life.

• wow am I late.

• Molly's Lips

• This is officially a song about an existential crisis.

Starbenders - Julian

• Anthem of Survival

• I'm not a big fan of musicals but I've recently discovered The Heathers and HOLY SHIT this is a masterpiece. I got all the songs stuck in my head. Man, I'd die to see it on the stage! Or maybe pull it off in my school... But we don't have enough good singers and our principal would never allow such play. It's sad.

• Kamelot just dropped a brand-new sci-fi themed video for "Phantom Divine" today:

For some reason, this reminded me of a video from the '80s, Rick Springfield's "Bop 'Til You Drop." These songs/videos have almost nothing in common except for the sci-fi dystopian overthrow theme.

• Why Can't I Touch It?

• edited March 2018

Dang I love this song. I don't even know what it is or what the original sounds like, but I like this.

But I do know what this is! Just as good and still as catchy on piano!

• Shawn James (love this guy)- Midnight Dove

• A good song from an underrated singer and songwriter.
    Linda Perry - In My Dreams

• "...and cut my limbs stuff them with air..."

• YES - Hour Of Need (long Version)

• Ghost Love Score

While Your Lips Are Still Red

Two gorgeous songs that resonate with me emotionally and encourage a powerful stream of daydreaming/imagery. Running the risk of sounding unforgivingly obnoxious, it's as if Tuomas Holopainen's lyrics give voice to all the wordless sensations inside my heart.

• She was an adorable child.

• Bad Days from the Batman Forever soundtrack.

• It made me feel nostalgia when they used this song in Isle of Dogs.

• Speaking of Batman Forever. Here's new BATMETAL video!

AnimalBoy posted: »

Bad Days from the Batman Forever soundtrack.

• edited April 2018

I swear I heard this in Fantastic Mr. Fox somewhere (or maybe they based the soundtrack off that particular style?) Yes, I know they're both Wes Anderson movies.

It made me feel nostalgia when they used this song in Isle of Dogs.

• I went on the website 'whatsong' and it doesn't appear in the Fantastic Mr. Fox soundtrack.
    Surprisingly I also discovered that the track list for the film was 50% original soundtrack,
    not quite how I remembered it. Isle of Dogs in comparison had only a couple unoriginal tracks.
    I hear Desplat's 'Kristofferson's Theme' and 'Mr. Fox in the Fields' in the UK McDonald's adverts all the time.
    What's your favourite Wes Anderson film by the way? Mine is The Royal Tenenbaums.
    I still haven't seen Rushmore, Moonrise Kingdom and The Life Aquatic, which isn't enough to call me a proper fan.

..I have seen Bottle Rocket though so I'm not a complete noob.

I swear I heard this in Fantastic Mr. Fox somewhere (or maybe they based the soundtrack off that particular style?) Yes, I know they're both Wes Anderson movies.

• edited April 2018

Only one I've seen is Fantastic Mr. Fox, but his style is easily distinguished from that of other directors, so I can easily recognize if a movie is made by him watching a scene from it.

I want to see Isle of Dogs so bad!

I went on the website 'whatsong' and it doesn't appear in the Fantastic Mr. Fox soundtrack. Surprisingly I also discovered that the track

• edited April 2018

'Spirit of the Radio' - Rush

Still one of my favorite rock songs.

• edited April 2018

Tine For Some Justice

• "Human" - Rag'n'Bone Man

• Black Panther has one of the best soundtracks of the MCU imo

• The sun always shines on TV by A-ha

Loving it but I’m a sucker for 80’s music

• Marshmello & Anne-Marie - FRIENDS (Lyric Video)

• I like this version better than the Nirvana one...

• Warning: May be the best song in the ENTIRE planet

You want more?You got it

Still don't have enough?Enjoy

Can't get enough of it?I'm worried for your mental health
Sign in to comment in this discussion.