The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Do you think Victor, Winston, and "Ralph" were really working for Roman?

• What would've been a better, more contextually appropriate flashback for Part 2?

• edited April 2018

If my source is correct then Javier and Clementine were going to team up to rescue Kate, Eleanor, AJ, and whoever Clem stayed with at the end of s2. There were different factions you could appeal to for help, and siding would one would make the other one hostile. The episode 4 twist was Clementine finding out that Javier's story was a lie, that he was actually the leader of TNF and Kate and Eleanor were actually his prisoners. The finale was going to be Clementine going after him.

Was that really the original premise of ANF? That actually sounds like it could have been really good. What are your sources?

If my source is correct then Javier and Clementine were going to team up to rescue Kate, Eleanor, AJ, and whoever Clem stayed with at the en

• Does anyone think that Clementine's voice may have a slight change to it due to the timeskip? I personally wouldn't care if there was no change to her voice, just thinking of some possibilities.

• I think it may be the same

Does anyone think that Clementine's voice may have a slight change to it due to the timeskip? I personally wouldn't care if there was no change to her voice, just thinking of some possibilities.

• Jane had an obvious mental disability

• The Walking Dead Wikia includes a character name Jimmy in Around Every Corner. When does he come up?

• The Walking Dead Wikia implies that David's Ex-Wife didn't pass away but rather divorced him and lost custody of the kids. Is there any precedent for this?

• Yes, there are a number of characters that had some quirk or attribute that can be called that, including:

• Duck
    • Larry
    • Danny St. John?
    • Jolene
    • [Most of(?)] The Cancer Support Group
    • Molly's Sister
    • The Stranger
    • Sarah
    • Kenny
    • Reggie
    • Jaime
    • Jane
    • Arvo
    • Natasha
    • Sophia
    • Kate?
    • Rafa
      Special mention to the fact that a decent portion of the cast has some form of trauma/PTSD.
      >Vengenny: Jane had an obvious mental disability
      :lol:
  • edited April 2018

People demonizing him made you think what? (I am kinda confused, sorry)
    But yeah, what the heck? Everyone was making accusations and coming to conclusions without even knowing him! Jeez.. the YouTube comments were terrible, there was some positivity, but yeah... Poor Javier :( He doesn't deserve any of this.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, that was my thought as well. Possibly thanks to gaslighting from people demonizing him off the bat because he hands Clementine ammo with an interesting expression.

• I hope you didn't. I know you didn't mean any harm but you shouldn't post stuff like that in the meme thread since it doesn't belong there. And the confessions that express opinions and/or character defense. It looks like you're making fun of them. Remember my confession that you posted there? I was upset for a long time. It feels humilating. If you agree with these opinions why not post them in the Unpopular opinion thread or something? The unpopular opinions about Sarah that you posted in the meme thread actually belong in the Unpopular opinions thread.

Well, the artist said that her and Gabe are older on the fanart. I get that...but she just looks like Mari:Jack&Jill Edition.

• People demonizing him made you think what? (I am kinda confused, sorry)

Maybe not. Recall that there were later screenshots on Twitter that suggested that they wouldn't exactly get along. Combine that with Clementine's Adreneline Makeover and it's safe to assume that both would be kinda edgy and a bit hostile towards the other.

Only the younger actually was that way in the actual game, though.

But yeah, what the heck? Everyone was making accusations and coming to conclusions without even knowing him!

And over such an innocuous detail, too. But that's just how people's minds work, especially with this game series.

Fangirl101 posted: »

People demonizing him made you think what? (I am kinda confused, sorry) But yeah, what the heck? Everyone was making accusations and coming

• edited April 2018

I hope you didn't. I know you didn't mean any harm but you shouldn't post stuff like that in the meme thread since it doesn't belong there.

Honestly, I don't really understand what the Meme and Fun thread is supposed to be anymore.

Remember my confession that you posted there? I was upset for a long time. It feels humilating.

I'm really sorry about that. While I admittedly don't recall which one it was, I don't think I was trying to make fun of it.

And the confessions that express opinions and/or character defense. It looks like you're making fun of them.

To be fair, I actually agreed with most of them, hence why I was sharing them there.

If you agree with these opinions why not post them in the Unpopular opinion thread or something?

Maybe you're right. That doesn't really apply to/fit some of them of them, though.

I hope you didn't. I know you didn't mean any harm but you shouldn't post stuff like that in the meme thread since it doesn't belong there.

• What is that filter anyway? I wonder if it would be possible to get rid of it just by messing around with the visual settings...

Dangit, I was waiting on it. Yes, yes it does.

• Possibly.
    I assume it's there to give everything this dustier, western look.

Louche posted: »

What is that filter anyway? I wonder if it would be possible to get rid of it just by messing around with the visual settings...

• Let's assume that in s1e5 the group was actually able to save Clementine and get their boat onto the water. Lee isn't bitten and Ben is determinately with you.

What sort of scenarios do you see arising while they're at sea? Would they run into pirates? Would there be a mutiny against Kenny? What do you think would happen?

• Christa said she was done with cities so i guess they would try going somewhere else.
    I don't think Kenny had any idea where to go actually.

Let's assume that in s1e5 the group was actually able to save Clementine and get their boat onto the water. Lee isn't bitten and Ben is dete

• She said that after the boat got stolen and they had no plan.

And I don't think they really needed a destination. The plan was to stay on the water where there were fresh fish to eat and no walkers to worry about.

iFoRias posted: »

Christa said she was done with cities so i guess they would try going somewhere else. I don't think Kenny had any idea where to go actually.

• Instead, it looks like - how did someone describe it? - someone smeared the camera with vaseline.

Possibly. I assume it's there to give everything this dustier, western look.

• Can someone send me a link to a play through where Kate survives episode 5 but Javi didn't romance her?

• How many episodes is The Walking Dead The Final Season supposed to have?

• edited April 2018

We don't know yet.Probably 5.
    But i hope there's more than 5 episodes,or at least a DLC after it ends.

Escope12 posted: »

How many episodes is The Walking Dead The Final Season supposed to have?

• Does Alvin's juicebox ever actually run out?

• Aw yeah...--Gettin it ready for dem squirrels, eh? :lol:

Instead, it looks like - how did someone describe it? - someone smeared the camera with vaseline.

• And then Fear of the Walking Dead and the Michonne DLC happened.

She said that after the boat got stolen and they had no plan. And I don't think they really needed a destination. The plan was to stay on the water where there were fresh fish to eat and no walkers to worry about.

• People would be the main concern if you had a boat. That's for sure.

And then Fear of the Walking Dead and the Michonne DLC happened.

• I'll just pretend I understand what language you're speaking

Aw yeah...--Gettin it ready for dem squirrels, eh?

I'll just pretend I understand what language you're speaking

• I'm not even watching that, that is several shades of wrong.

. . .

• Much like Eleanor, Badger's character and purpose allegedly changed significantly throughout development, at least according to [whoever it was]. What do you think this entailed at any point?

• Does the New Comment label sometimes just not show up for certain people?

• What happens if you don't shoot Natasha, Arvo's sister?

• Perhaps, he was more threatening in the original? Or maybe wasn't even a villain. Personality-wise--Who knows at this point? We know little about deleted content and such changes in ANF. :(

It was Ms Alyssa that said Badger changed, I think.

Much like Eleanor, Badger's character and purpose allegedly changed significantly throughout development, at least according to [whoever it was]. What do you think this entailed at any point?

• I think this is a pre-scripted action.

What happens if you don't shoot Natasha, Arvo's sister?

• Do you think Episode 401 is finished/nearly?

• She eats Clementine.

What happens if you don't shoot Natasha, Arvo's sister?

• If they were showing us character models and an in-game location, I think that's a safe bet.

Do you think Episode 401 is finished/nearly?

• What's weird about that is that, according to the game's files, Badger wasn't even a set character at one point--he was essentially Rufus.

Perhaps, he was more threatening in the original? Or maybe wasn't even a villain. Personality-wise--Who knows at this point? We know little about deleted content and such changes in ANF. It was Ms Alyssa that said Badger changed, I think.

• Well, he wasn't named Rufus. He was just going to take his role as a driver of the truck.

To be honest... I am more confused now. :(

What's weird about that is that, according to the game's files, Badger wasn't even a set character at one point--he was essentially Rufus.

• I see, thank you for your answer. :)

Firefox1972 posted: »

I think this is a pre-scripted action.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.