The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Which meant determinately getting shot.

To be honest... I am more confused now. :(

Welcome to the club.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Well, he wasn't named Rufus. He was just going to take his role as a driver of the truck. To be honest... I am more confused now.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The stuff they showed us at PAX was pre-alpha and concept so i doubt it’s close to being finished yet.

Do you think Episode 401 is finished/nearly?

• I doubt that much. They should be in pre-production still, so it was presented in Pax.

Do you think Episode 401 is finished/nearly?

• Any reason she seems to be blindfolded here?
    enter image description here

• Is it possible to get Brie to talk to you if you don't tell the truth or claim to have medicine?

• Which meant determinately getting shot.

Yes, I know. I wonder if this meant that Mariana's death was going to be determinant, too. For example, we shoot him - she doesn't die, but if we let him go - he does. Or maybe another character was supposed to kill her?

Welcome to the club.

Thank you, but I think I've always been confused when it came to deleted content of ANF. :lol:

I really want to know how Eleanor changed.

DabigRG posted: »

Which meant determinately getting shot. To be honest... I am more confused now. Welcome to the club.

• Yes, I know. I wonder if this meant that Mariana's death was going to be determinant, too. For example, we shoot him - she doesn't die, but if we let him go - he does. Or maybe another character was supposed to kill her?

That is the logical conclusion of combining those two things. It might've been a neat way of going about that.
    However, we know they were dedicated to her dying for the good bulk of development, so it's pretty unlikely.

As for another character killing her, I kinda get the feeling they may have considered Max briefly, depending on what scene was pitched, approved, and tweaked/cut when.

Thank you, but I think I've always been confused when it came to deleted content of ANF. :lol:

That was bound to happen.

I really want to know how Eleanor changed.

Good question. Outside of the connection to Joan, we have little to no context and the whole "changed so much that her backstory no longer makes sense" sounds kinda like bull otherwise.

Which meant determinately getting shot. Yes, I know. I wonder if this meant that Mariana's death was going to be determinant, too. F

• How tf does Randall know that Michonne has daughters?

I mean he figured out from her reaction that she had kids, but how does he figure out it was daughters let alone multiple daughters?

• Did David actually get routed out of the city and presume his family was dead?

Or did he just say fuck it and leave to go play war with his buddies, especially considering how often he encouraged Javi to stick around and take care of the family?

• I always got the feeling he really did have a hard time getting back into town with how fast the outbreak took effect and just eventually decided to enjoy his newfound freedom to the fullest after Ava saved him.

Did David actually get routed out of the city and presume his family was dead? Or did he just say fuck it and leave to go play war with his buddies, especially considering how often he encouraged Javi to stick around and take care of the family?

• As for another character killing her, I kinda get the feeling they may have considered Max briefly

This is what I was thinking while writing my comment! I can't imagine him killing a child, though. But I guess we should keep in mind that he might have been different in the original.

Outside of the connection to Joan, we have little to no context and the whole "changed so much that her backstory no longer makes sense" sounds kinda like bull otherwise.

Agreed.

Yes, I know. I wonder if this meant that Mariana's death was going to be determinant, too. For example, we shoot him - she doesn't die, but

• Are there any characters who's stats/attributes you've mistaken in the past?

• edited April 2018

Here's an interesting old question that was asked years ago: If Clementine was in a situation similar to the first one in Starved for Help during Season 2, who would you have her feed?

Credit to @Adrian14

• edited April 2018

@DabigRG
    Assuming this takes place in A House Divided before Clem and the cabin group meet Kenny and the lodge survivors:

• Rebecca- Beef jerky

• Sarah- Apple

• Luke- Cheese and crackers

• Nick- Cheese and Crackers (This one was difficult but Alvin and Carlos should be content with Clem feeding their wife and daughter respectively so I'd strive to please everyone.)

• Do you think Carlos was supposed to be more boastful originally?

• I've asked this before, but how do you think David was planning to "handle" Badger? A stern lecture, or was he going to seriously fuck him up? Maybe kill him and cover it up as an accident?

• Knowing David, he'd definitely fuck him up. And he would probably tell the rest of the Council they won't have to worry about him anymore if he dies.

I've asked this before, but how do you think David was planning to "handle" Badger? A stern lecture, or was he going to seriously fuck him up? Maybe kill him and cover it up as an accident?

• What do you think happened to Javi's dad's body? They left him in the bedroom when they all rushed to the hospital, is it safe to say that Javi and Kate buried him when they returned to the house?

• Yes. It was too bad that there wasn't a scene where Javier went to his grave and prayed/(had his last talk with his dad) before leaving the house. I would've liked that

What do you think happened to Javi's dad's body? They left him in the bedroom when they all rushed to the hospital, is it safe to say that Javi and Kate buried him when they returned to the house?

• What do you think happened to Mama? Was David able to make sure she didn't turn or do you think he just left her while in a state of panic?

What do you think happened to Hector? Once again, do you think Javi and Kate were able to put him down, leave him, or do you think he asked them to leave him behind?

• Considering they were holding up in said house for a few weeks with two very little kids to take care of, they definitely buried him.

What do you think happened to Javi's dad's body? They left him in the bedroom when they all rushed to the hospital, is it safe to say that Javi and Kate buried him when they returned to the house?

• When and/or how far apart do the Javier flashbacks take place in relevance to each other?

• Really this should be in the material released, but as we know that there are many cuts, it must have gone off due to time / budget.

I've asked this before, but how do you think David was planning to "handle" Badger? A stern lecture, or was he going to seriously fuck him up? Maybe kill him and cover it up as an accident?

• About a week between episode 2 and episode 4

A day or two between episode 4 and episode 5

Maybe a month between episode 5 and episode 1

3 months between episode 1 and episode 3

When and/or how far apart do the Javier flashbacks take place in relevance to each other?

• What do you think happened to Mama?

I'm pretty sure David stayed with her as long as he could, trying to get her to not "give up" and had to eventually put her down when she did turn.

On that note, remember that one developer's comment on the matter a while back?

What do you think happened to Hector?

I wanna say that he likely got sick, requiring them to look after him for a while and eventually Javier, Kate, or perhaps even(for the sake of a bone) Marianna had to put him down when he did turn.

What do you think happened to Mama? Was David able to make sure she didn't turn or do you think he just left her while in a state of panic?

• Eh, I kinda doubt it. They were clearly pulling for the beef with Badger to be from Javier personally.

Firefox1972 posted: »

Really this should be in the material released, but as we know that there are many cuts, it must have gone off due to time / budget.

• What developer comment are you talking about

What do you think happened to Mama? I'm pretty sure David stayed with her as long as he could, trying to get her to not "give up" an

• The one where the dev said that personally think she got eaten by walkers.

What developer comment are you talking about

• Do you have a link to that

The one where the dev said that personally think she got eaten by walkers.

• edited April 2018

I'd have to track it down, but I believe it may have been in this very thread.

EDIT: It at least got referenced in the Details thread.

Do you have a link to that

• Why would Mariana put him down? Do you really think that Javier and Kate would put a 6 year old child through that? Tctctctc, Dabig...

What do you think happened to Mama? I'm pretty sure David stayed with her as long as he could, trying to get her to not "give up" an

• Ah it was even in response to one of MY questions. Weird that I forgot about it. I'm going to consider Mama getting ripped apart at the hospital as canon.

I'd have to track it down, but I believe it may have been in this very thread. EDIT: It at least got referenced in the Details thread.

• Seriously lol. I have a hard time believing that Javi or Kate would even have to stomach to put him down, let alone the kids. I somewhat doubt the kids even had to do something like that during the entire 4 years of them living in the apocalypse.

Why would Mariana put him down? Do you really think that Javier and Kate would put a 6 year old child through that? Tctctctc, Dabig...

• Good to know I'm not the only one mostly opposed to that type of thing with her.

PS. It was a low key reference to her intended heritage.

Why would Mariana put him down? Do you really think that Javier and Kate would put a 6 year old child through that? Tctctctc, Dabig...

• Eh, I can't help but see that as a considerable copout, personally.

Ah it was even in response to one of MY questions. Weird that I forgot about it. I'm going to consider Mama getting ripped apart at the hospital as canon.

• Really? Cause you seem to be a fan of the idea Mariana going through traumas and receiving mental damage.

Good to know I'm not the only one mostly opposed to that type of thing with her. PS. It was a low key reference to her intended heritage.

• Yes! Thank you!!
    Agreed. They don't seem to have had extreme experiences during the apocalypse, eventhough Javi can determinately say that Kate could handle way worse things than swinging across a helicopter blade. This raises some questions about what the Garcias have been through. Great, I want a DLC now. :lol:

Seriously lol. I have a hard time believing that Javi or Kate would even have to stomach to put him down, let alone the kids. I somewhat doubt the kids even had to do something like that during the entire 4 years of them living in the apocalypse.

• Really? Cause you seem to be a fan of the idea Mariana going through traumas

Eh, not really. I was just acknowledging so many people's desire for her to be another Clementine(past Season 1).

receiving mental damage.

Uh...what?

Really? Cause you seem to be a fan of the idea Mariana going through traumas and receiving mental damage.

• Kate could handle way worse things than swinging across a helicopter blade.

Clearly.
    I do like that one meme, now that you mention it. :lol:

This raises some questions about what the Garcias have been through.

Well, they do have signs of reinforcement and a few bullet holes on the van and Gabe noticeably carries a holstered gun on him at all times, so they definitely went through something.

Great, I want a DLC now. :lol:

Same here.

Yes! Thank you!! Agreed. They don't seem to have had extreme experiences during the apocalypse, eventhough Javi can determinately say that

• lawdy I miss the old art style. I tend to forget that Michonne had a good version of it.

Any reason she seems to be blindfolded here?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.