The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Ah, I understand and agreed. We should also see how the trauma affects the character.

Definitely.

Example: Ben seeing what happened to his classmates made him more scared. We actually see how it affected him. I am glad he didn't turn out like Jolene. Poor him. >:pensive:

Yeah, poor guy.

Example 2: Sarah witnessing her dad's death. Gosh, when she was in the trailer not wanting to leave, traumatized it broke my heart.

I'd also argue that's a perfect example of where it also helps to have enough time to see how being traumatized with affect how a character carries themselves for a while. :unamused:

No thank you, Dabie. I ain't joining this club.
    You speaking Spanish = my skin is clear, my depression is gone~.

:lol:

I bet he blames him for natural disasters. David's logic: Something happens - it's Javi's fault. :unamused:

enter image description here

If he was like that to him when they were kids, I swear...

Well, considering their school photos...

What theory?

That David may be responsible for the scar over her eye.

Fun fact: She also had a more generalized theory seven months later, for some reason.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Okay, let me rephrase that: No, I don't like that idea, whether for it's own sake or more importantly in the context of the story. Gener

• What are the file sizes for each episode?

• I’m not getting notifications to the megathread

DabigRG posted: »

Am I the only one not getting notifications for the Meme thread?

• I may have something to do with the naturally large amount of posts those threads have received.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m not getting notifications to the megathread

• Who do you think are the oldest and youngest characters in the cast during ANF's development?

• Applicable Question for a bigger topic here: Were there a substantial number of people clamoring for Kate to get involved with the plot again after Above the Law?

• Yeah I actually recall people complaining that she was sidelined for a lot of the episode.

Applicable Question for a bigger topic here: Were there a substantial number of people clamoring for Kate to get involved with the plot again after Above the Law?

• Is it safe to say that Eleanor became a leader of New Richmond, or the leader if Javi didn't accept the role?

• I wouldn't say that. Eleanor likes to help people, but she doesn't come off as someone who can take on the task of keeping people calm and organized. I would like to think that Kate would've taken up the role, though some people may think it was her fault they were put in danger.

Is it safe to say that Eleanor became a leader of New Richmond, or the leader if Javi didn't accept the role?

• Eleanor's line "I can actually make a difference here, not just stitch them up and hope for the best" makes me think she could step into the role

I wouldn't say that. Eleanor likes to help people, but she doesn't come off as someone who can take on the task of keeping people calm and o

• edited April 2018

Eh...sort of...? I did somewhat indirectly consider the idea, but from a focused analysis, I'd say Eleanor would be to busy and inexperienced to properly lead in lieu of Lingard, Javier, and/or possibly Kate.

Good question, btw.

Is it safe to say that Eleanor became a leader of New Richmond, or the leader if Javi didn't accept the role?

• Well, I know at least I, [this other guy/gal], and maybe Shoula were definitely protesting the injustice, , but all I really remember about her otherwise were people suddenly turning on her on mass and/or confusingly demonizing her.

Yeah I actually recall people complaining that she was sidelined for a lot of the episode.

• Interesting point. I always just took it as a citation of New Richmond's resources.

Eleanor's line "I can actually make a difference here, not just stitch them up and hope for the best" makes me think she could step into the role

• edited April 2018

She may say one thing, but it doesn't show that she can lead an entire community. Also, wasn't that line more about her lack of equipment rather than about her new opportunities at New Richmond? What was stopping her from taking control of Prescott? Tripp? I think she would've done it if she had the motivation to become one but I don't think she does, and the fiasco with Richmond would not change that.

Eleanor's line "I can actually make a difference here, not just stitch them up and hope for the best" makes me think she could step into the role

• Is clem lesbian?

• Yes

Is clem lesbian?

• Is there sex confirm tho guna the in season? Need I know to.

Yes

• Is lesbian clem?

Is clem lesbian?

• Is there sex confirm tho guna the in season? Need I know to.

...What the heck did'ju say?

Is there sex confirm tho guna the in season? Need I know to.

• Yes

Is there sex confirm tho guna the in season? Need I know to.

• Or does lesbian really exist? Maybe nothing exist, maybe this forum is in our mind and we aren’t communicating right now

Is lesbian clem?

• Or does Lesbia really exist? Maybe nothing exist, maybe this forum is in our mind and we aren’t communicating right now

Or does lesbian really exist? Maybe nothing exist, maybe this forum is in our mind and we aren’t communicating right now

• Jigglypuff! :blush:

Or does Lesbia really exist? Maybe nothing exist, maybe this forum is in our mind and we aren’t communicating right now

• I figured it out - we are communicating through a telepathy!! Isn't this amazing? :smiley:

Or does lesbian really exist? Maybe nothing exist, maybe this forum is in our mind and we aren’t communicating right now

• Sorry the is clem lesbian thing is messing with my head lately, is gabe gay?

Is there sex confirm tho guna the in season? Need I know to. ...What the heck did'ju say?

• Sorry the is clem lesbian thing is messing with my head lately

Oh, fair enough.

is gabe gay?

Decidedly not, as far as I can tell. Now as for bi...

Sorry the is clem lesbian thing is messing with my head lately, is gabe gay?

• Fuck wtf how the fuck.....

Sorry the is clem lesbian thing is messing with my head lately Oh, fair enough. is gabe gay? Decidedly not, as far as I can tell. Now as for bi...

• Or... can people even communicate at all ??

Fangirl101 posted: »

I figured it out - we are communicating through a telepathy!! Isn't this amazing?

• Who's hand do you think that is by Lily's lap?

• If I recall correctly, it's Glenn.

Who's hand do you think that is by Lily's lap?

• Why does it say that Lilly in the game is the same one from the comics?

Who's hand do you think that is by Lily's lap?

• She was supposed to be, but Kirkman gave Lilly Caul a different backstory in the novels and Telltale had to remove all references to Game!Lilly being Comic!Lilly. Even the achievement that is displayed after she leaves the group was called "Woodbury bound".

Why does it say that Lilly in the game is the same one from the comics?

• Anyone think that telltale would actually come up with the idea of Clementine showing up at her old home towards the end of the final season and playing the answering machine message left by her parents?

• Do you think there will be more new characters in Episode 401 and later Episodes? At the moment the cast for The Final Season seems to be really small :/

• No doubt. I'd be surprised if they go full Ed Edd n Eddy on us.

Do you think there will be more new characters in Episode 401 and later Episodes? At the moment the cast for The Final Season seems to be really small

• edited April 2018

If Telltale sticked with Luke v Kenny instead of Jane v Kenny in S2, how would the fight between the two play out in Ep.5? Why would they be fighting?

• edited April 2018

Stuck.

I think that for Luke to actually turn violent or apply some drastic measures on the Kenny situation, the latter would have to do something real extreme to trigger it.

Something like Mike intervening when Kenny starts beating up Arvo at the house, the both of them getting involved in a scuffle, and Kenny accidentally killing Mike as a result could probably get Luke to snap but not necessarily getting immediately violent against Kenny either. Perhaps he'd try to leave with everyone else during the night. Maybe he'd load AJ and Clem (while she was sleeping/without her consent) into the truck and try to abandon Kenny. Kenny catches them. Boom: fight! Of course, this leaves the question, what would Bonnie/Jane be doing during all of it? Where those two would go should Clem side with Kenny? No idea. There's room for interpretation.

Additionally, Luke could just fill Jane's place in the original. People paint him as such a "good guy", but there are a few things in the game that shows he can be an "means to an end" guy when he wants to. Of course, always with arguably good intentions, but still, getting AJ and Clem out of that suicidal plan can be considered a good intention. I really don't think he would be above playing with the trigger-easy Kenny's dark side, so he could just replace Jane on its fullest.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

If Telltale sticked with Luke v Kenny instead of Jane v Kenny in S2, how would the fight between the two play out in Ep.5? Why would they be fighting?

• Definitely, Telltale pretty essentially said so

Do you think there will be more new characters in Episode 401 and later Episodes? At the moment the cast for The Final Season seems to be really small

• Repeats

Here's an old characterization question: When is it nice for a character to be subtle and when is it tolerable for the character to be more in your face? Multiple character types are encouraged.

Kinda old news by now, but does anyone recall seeing A New Frontier before it had a release date and thought it was a product of Telltale's agenda regarding the success of The Last of Us?

Do Carlos and Pete share the same face model?

According to the Walking Dead Wiki, the meeting between Anna Coread and Dr. Logan was originally supposed to conclude with Logan helping her escape Crawford so she can have her baby and getting killed in the process.
    Is this really a thing?
    Is there any hints/traces of it leftover in the game's files?
    Do you think this concept may have been on Sean Vanaman and/or Nick Breckon's mind(s) when they were making Season 2?

@Melton23 If I replay a checkpoint in a previous season, will it overwrite my progress from the most recent seasons? I really wanna go back to some season 1 scenes but I don’t want to restart all 3 of them all over again cos I have screwed up my progress

• So apparently Tiny Carlos is listed in the credits. Who is the claimed voice actor and what was the character's likely role?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.