The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Yeah, I know what the wiki says but they're wrong here.
    Navajo, huh? There's certainly a lack of native characters in media, so that'd be interesting. We did get the fairbanks family, though

DabigRG posted: »

Asian tends to be something of a default answer when it comes to these things, for whatever reason. But personally, I do feel they'd be part

• Man, armenia is confusing

Native American? Armenian?

• Were Luke and Bonnie supposed to be related originally? The previously on segment for In Harm's Way noticeably cuts to her before he answers his question.

• Yeah.
    That kinda adds to it, though. After all, there is a resemblance between them.

Louche posted: »

Yeah, I know what the wiki says but they're wrong here. Navajo, huh? There's certainly a lack of native characters in media, so that'd be interesting. We did get the fairbanks family, though

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited November 2018

Why was Marlon so afraid of Ericson's food situation? Like bro, just order pizza. They most likely would've encountered monetary issues though.

• Will the walking dead universe ever hit an end where all the zombies rot till they can't walk? Or is it still going to be the same after 5 years?

• The fall of walkers will be the fall of man(dramatically speaking).

No more walkers means no more universe, imo. The best(I think), but not only way, to end TWD for good.

Will the walking dead universe ever hit an end where all the zombies rot till they can't walk? Or is it still going to be the same after 5 years?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited November 2018

Every living being is infected with the disease. If their brains aren't destroyed upon death, humans will always come back as fresh new walkers.

Will the walking dead universe ever hit an end where all the zombies rot till they can't walk? Or is it still going to be the same after 5 years?

• I guess. Are there that many indians in the atlanta/georgia/macon area?

Yeah. That kinda adds to it, though. After all, there is a resemblance between them.

• It's going to have to since walkers can't regenerate body mass. Most of the initial outbreak walkers have already started to become immobile due to their degradation. A few more years and we will see those turned in later years to follow suit. Though, everyone is infected with a pathogen to resurrects their dead bodies, so maybe there will be an occasional walker every now and then if this continues on.

• edited November 2018

Do you think that "finding a boat and surviving in the sea" which has always been Kenny's dream for survival, Can be one of TWD Final season's endings ?

I mean I did everything for that in my walkthrough. I sided with Kenny all along the season 2. I stayed with him at the end, refusing wellington's offer. Then I was mad when he died because he wanted to achieve his dream with Clem, as they were driving to Florida for this ...

So i really hope Clem will remember Kenny's dream and makes it true in the final season :D

• I wouldn't know. Might need to consult a censure on that.

Louche posted: »

I guess. Are there that many indians in the atlanta/georgia/macon area?

• When and how do you think Bonnie earned her place among Carver's Inner Circle?

• Her following orders. Having a bit of an infatuation with the man behind Howe's direction and success, with Carver seeing that as loyalty.

When and how do you think Bonnie earned her place among Carver's Inner Circle?

• That would be amazing, and it's actually possible considering we are going to be near the water soon and there is concept art of a river boat

Do you think that "finding a boat and surviving in the sea" which has always been Kenny's dream for survival, Can be one of TWD Final season

• Omg thanks now i have hope :D

If they do that, it will be my perfect happy ending for this game :)

That would be amazing, and it's actually possible considering we are going to be near the water soon and there is concept art of a river boat

• What was Vince's role within Howes?

• Doesn’t look like a guard, that much I do know.

What was Vince's role within Howes?

• How does your relationship with Kenny and Lilly change if you don’t involve yourself in Larry’s death?

• Pretty close to if you tried to save him--Kenny shoves you down & calls you useless, while Lily doesn't hold you responsible for what happens.

How does your relationship with Kenny and Lilly change if you don’t involve yourself in Larry’s death?

• So here's how it goes:

It was a hot summer's day when Bonnie was laid up against a tree in the woods, holding a worn out piece of cardboard that read "Will Do Anything 4 Food/Shelter". Famished, dehydrated, and exhausted, Bonnie was at the end of her rope. She'd most certainly thought her time was soon to come. Moments later, faint footsteps were heard in the distance and were getting louder. It was Carver and his men, who were carrying several large boxes filled with food that could last weeks, and were discussing how comfy and spacious Howe's was. Without a moments notice, she sprung up from the ground, dashed towards them and blocked their path, begging him to spare some food.
    Carver, who'd been having a wonderful day up until this moment, was annoyed with Bonnie and her pathetic plea for help. "Move along, woman!" he shouted, "I don't have anything to spare you". Just as Carver and his men were about to go on their way, Bonnie grabbed his arm, begging "Please! I haven't eaten in days! I'm dyin' here! Please, I just need somethin'! Anythin'!". All of Carver's men had burst out laughing as he struggled to free his arm from her. Having yanked his arm with all her might, Bonnie pulled it away from the box, causing it to fall out onto the ground and spilling its contents. The laughing had stopped and everyone stood frozen. Having realized her mistake, Bonnie began apologizing, saying "Oh gosh...I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for all this". Before she could try to pick up what had fallen out and put back in the box , Carver reached for his revolver and pistol whipped her across her face, knocking her onto the ground.
    With his gun pointed at her head, he says "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't put this bullet in you", to which she replies "Didn't you read the sign? It says 'I'll do anything". Caver walks over to the tree and looks down at the sign. He turns his head towards her. "Anything?" he asks. Smirking at him, she says "That's what it says, right? anything".

Aaaaaaaand there you have it.

When and how do you think Bonnie earned her place among Carver's Inner Circle?

• The game acts as if you tried to save Larry

How does your relationship with Kenny and Lilly change if you don’t involve yourself in Larry’s death?

• Is the thread constantly messed up for anyone else?

• Do the caracters change their underwear? What happens when they discard their old undies?

• Where would one go to uh......remember mike saying “Man, that’s longer than I’d last at this point”? Where would one go to .....relieve themselves when they’re traveling in a group??

• Youtube.
    Around the corner if #1, the bushes if #2, Jane if #3.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Where would one go to uh......remember mike saying “Man, that’s longer than I’d last at this point”? Where would one go to .....relieve themselves when they’re traveling in a group??

• Who needs underwear when you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air

Do the caracters change their underwear? What happens when they discard their old undies?

• Where is Tenn's hat?

• you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air

Who wants to smell someone's sweaty, musty ballsack in the air? :D

Who needs underwear when you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air

• And then everyone can casually breathe in your rank taint.

Who needs underwear when you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air

• What kind of heterosexual wouldn’t? It builds character!

you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air Who wants to smell someone's sweaty, musty ballsack in the air?

• I like the way you think

What kind of heterosexual wouldn’t? It builds character!

• I like theway I smell.

I like the way you think

• So have the whisperers been around since the start, or is it an idea that took years to set in motion? I've never read the comics. I like the idea; it seems like they think, if you can't beat em join em. The world has already gone to shit, and there's no bringing it back; so why not become one with it? That's just the feeling I get.

• It must have taken a few months at most because these people had been living aswhisperers for years, according to Lydia and James. Both had never been alone until they were away from the group, so that really makes you wonder.

Ruger_556 posted: »

So have the whisperers been around since the start, or is it an idea that took years to set in motion? I've never read the comics. I like th

• Where did Spook as a racial term come from?

• https://www.etymonline.com/word/spook

It apparently originated in the 1940's. Right around when the old man was a kid hearing his family and neighbors using the term at it's social peak. Plus, he was scared shitless when they popped up in the restaurant.

Where did Spook as a racial term come from?

• Yeah, honestly, it never registered to me that it was racist and I just assumed he was using old jibjabs that nobody really uses/understands anymore.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/spook It apparently originated in the 1940's. Right around when the old man was a kid hearing his family

• Why didn't Carver have Carlos/Troy slap Jane dropping soil?

• The way Rebecca talks about it made it seem like it happened a lot. Which coincides with Jane's reaction.

Why didn't Carver have Carlos/Troy slap Jane dropping soil?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.